Author Topic: the real purpose here  (Read 699 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the real purpose here
« on: May 03, 2006, 09:43:00 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 thanks for all the input. I'm glad that this place exists for survivors to come and post and no I don't want my son to need it. I'm sure he's already on some other site ranting about me and surviving all that he goes through. I'm so glad I found this site - despite some of the stupid posts that actually made me laugh out loud in the public library and secondarily made me look mentally ill. You are right... as a parent trying to find a solution to a really tough situation, Elan and other schools like it prey on parent's fears

If we costed Elan 1 red cent. Then all the bullshit on this site is worth it. That is,and has been the real purpose of coming here.Easy to get off-track when dealing with what goes on here.
We as a group could never make them as uncomfortable in life as they have forced us to be,however,money is the root of their evil. Costing them is what I am here for.Beyond all this,when god judges you,thats the day they will really pay.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the real purpose here
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 03:49:00 PM »
I agree with you about how institutions become a commercial businesses and its product is giving parents hope. They come up with some patternized formula and aplly them to kids as If they were lab rats, and this is exactly what they sell. They make loads of money from it. Love and care are free of charge. You can help him.

How come parents could send their kids to the hands of strangers and expect them to save their lives? It is you that loves and truelly cares for your son. Don't underestimate your capability of saving him, no matter how hard things get, your child will listen to you. It's tough and there's always so many obstacles to it, but my advice to you is to find ways to convince your son that he needs to be saved. That's step 1. And this comes from within, if you as a mother, think it's difficult to get in contact with your son's feelings, it won't be a stranger, it won't the pope or anyone else. Your son needs you. Be strong.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »