Author Topic: Workers of the World, Curse God and Die!!  (Read 2822 times)

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Workers of the World, Curse God and Die!!
« on: May 01, 2006, 11:40:00 AM »
Let me start by wishing everyone a happy May Day, workers of the world unite and all that goodness. However, my faith in the working class and Marxist theory, already at dangerously low levels, has been shattered most violently. You see, over the weekend, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I've had the distinct displeasure of socializing with the five lower classes (or castes) of this country. The reason for America's downward spiral into utter stupidity, led like bloated bleating sheeps to a slaughter at the hands of some half-rate foreign power. What are the five lower castes you ask? The Mildly Retarded, the Wigger, the Blue Collar-Trash, the White-Trash, and the Drunk (See: Alcoholic).

I appreciate that we need these people to climb our cell phone towers, do our landscaping and contruction, bag our groceries, and fuel the rise of the alcohol industry, but I put forward the theory that all of these jobs can be filled by harder working immigrants, regardless of their legal status.

No longer can I look at these people from a sociological perspective, trying to be friends with them, understand them, or even tolerate them. Figuring out why they are like they are is pointless, and its better left at this: theres a lotta stupid people out there who still don't know they're stupid. Jokes about fetal alcohol syndrome aside, these people's parents obviously fucked up, bad.

If you are white, but not sure if you should talk black, please do not try to wrestle me, or at least warn me first by donning your spandex and your cape. If you are on your 11th  DUI (and I am not making these people up), please do not tell me how to drive my car. If you have been in jail for more than six months in one sitting, do not give me relationship advice. And if you haven't read at least one book in the past year, or if you can't even read period, don't even bother speaking to me. I am far, far, far, far above and beyond you. I look down on you and no longer feel pity or curiousity, I just laugh a little inside, and quietly understand that I am better than you....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »
maybe u should ask yourself what need your trying to fill,, does it really make you feel better about yourself?your white,, already born one of the priv in this country,,i d wager if you wernt born with a silver spoon in your mouth you wouldnt have that attitude. so,, until YOU grow up and get some life experiance,, dont talk to me,,,

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 11:53:00 PM »
It's difficult to discuss with someone that thinks like you, Mr. Pink. Your ignorance approaches immaturity and it's a proof you haven't read enought. Some would call you a reactionist, which is true, but'I'd rather call you a selfish little boy with a low self-esteem.

It shows you are completelly clueless about the Marxist theory, since your critics seem to be so empty of content, completelly dettached from the basis of Marx's contribution as far as academics. If you've read the Manifest, you didn't understand shit, but for sure you're not intellectually able to read anything else that Marx has produced, and let me tell you something, there's a lot more to Marx than the Manifest. Try reading the Economic & Phylosophical Manuscripts, Critique of Hegel's Philosophy of Right, The Capital, The Civil War in France, etc, etc, etc. You gotta do your homework before being so pedant.

As far as all the bullshit that you've mentioned about the working class with particular attention to the immigrants, which work in sub-human conditions, I don't need to waste my time discussing with you. You've already proven that you're an air head and a big baby. Grow up. The world doesn't revolve around your belly bottom.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 09:35:00 AM »
Fair enough, I just threw that bit about Marx in as a preamble to a ramble, and its doubtful I'll have the time to ever read any of those other books yous listed. The real point is, the lower class is a ridiculous sham, unitelligent, and useful only to be used. You are fair to disagree, however, you did not have the weekend I had - and when a drunk tells you the same damn inchoerent gibberish six times in a row, or someone who obviously is an idiot tries to give out "life advice" you might get the jibe of what I'm talking about here.

Now, as long as these people continue to be fucking morons, they will stay put in their caste, with no hope for education or upward mobility, not that I care, I'm just done trying to give a damn about them. I just thought it was funny, obviously you have some wide ranging social theory about these people that you wanna expound on - go for it I say, but I am entitled to my opinions, and the world doesn't revolve around anything except the sun my friend.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 03:25:00 PM »
So you blame it on the entire social class just because someone got you pissed off? How mature is that? This mentally leads you to all sorts of prejudice, racism, anti-semitism, etc.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 03:47:00 PM »
Yeah... guess you're right, never really thought about it like that. I just get real pissed off at stupid people like wiggers and drunks. didn't mean to pigeonhole every blue collar worker, some of them are very intelligent and learned.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 11:53:00 PM »
You got my point.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 02:55:00 AM »
theres a lotta stupid people out there who still don't know they're stupid.

Shame youve apparently concluded that you are not one of those people pink. Might it be the attitude of those like you who keep the less fortunate, less fortunate?

I personally knew a man named Kurt Cobain whos similar disdain eventually lead him to suicide.

Food for thought.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 02:59:00 AM »
Ladies and gentlemen: Youve all just witnessed Mr Pinks attempt to stuff his head through the eye of a needle.

What a show what a show!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2006, 07:20:00 AM »
I too have no pity for the less fortunate, they have all the tools they need under their noses if they wanna make something of their lives. I do however have respect for those less fortunate that lift themselves from the slums and make something of themselves in society.

For instance, i had this real heavy drinker as a day laborer who work for me on and off. Guy did real good work, but was a very heavy drinker. I fired him 3 times in the past for not showing up and slacking on the different jobsites I sent him too. He pleaded for his job, because he had a child to support and swear he would never do it again ( slack off, come in late). The guy may have drank tons of alcohol, but once he dried up he performed very well working. That heavy drinker today is now a foreman for my company, gave up on the booze, and is one hell of a motivator at work. He went from face in the dirt drunk, to the top in position wise for me. Not to mention has succesfully secured some big jobs for my company.
There are some people out there where you can judge them right off the barrel, but train them right and show them your trust, you can really turn them around.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2006, 11:14:00 AM »
Well, I'd agree with that, and am not going so far as to say alcoholism is entirely somebody's fault, but I think I'm gonna have to just judge people on a case by case basis, and not waste my time on them if they aren't worth it. EX:
Ever met a 25 year old white guy who really talks like he's black AND is a raging drunk? I think people like that should just be ignored, I just can't come up with any quasi-intellectual reason for WHY these people *should* be ignored..

P.S. I'm kinda glad Cobain is dead, Id hate to see Nirvana still playing in 2006, they would just suck in ten thousand ways

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2006, 12:02:00 PM »
P.S. I'm kinda glad Cobain is dead, Id hate to see Nirvana still playing in 2006, they would just suck in ten thousand ways"
[/quote]

Ouch  :mad:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2006, 05:10:00 PM »
Your first crime is that you can't distinguish the workers from the loompens.

Your second crime is to be glad Kurt Cobain is dead. He rocks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2006, 07:24:00 AM »
I wish Nirvanna never formed!

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2006, 11:35:00 AM »
On 2006-05-06 04:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I wish Nirvanna never formed!"

Ouch,you suck!