Author Topic: dawn b e3  (Read 6831 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« on: April 26, 2006, 11:30:00 AM »
does anyone remember her? She split from a movie trip and tried to hitch home to Indiana and some crazed trucker killed her? this was in the early 90's. She was a mad cool girl. RIP :sad:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I REMEMBER
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 08:17:35 AM »
I LEFT WITH DAWN THAT NIGHT BUT GOT SCARED AND WENT BACK TO THE MOVIE WHEN WE GOT BACK I WAS PUT IN THE CORNER FOR TWO DAYS.I FEEL AS THOUGH IT IS MY FAULT BUT I DID TELL HER NOT TO GO,I WAS AT THE TRIAL IN PENN AND TESTIFYED ON HER BE HALF.I MISS HER A GREAT DEAL AND  MARC ROSENBURGER KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO RUN AND LET HER GO ANY WAYS THEN LIED ON THE STAND AND SAID HE NEVER KNEW WICH IS A FALSE FACT HE WAS TOLD ,AND HE DECIDED TO DO NOTHING SO IF HE IS DEAD GOD WILL DEAL WITH HIM..
 :exclaim:  :exclaim:  :exclaim:  :exclaim:  :exclaim:  :cry:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 01:06:31 PM »
I remember her from the day she entered e-3. I remember her short haircut when she first got to Elan. I remember alot of things about her. All of them good. I still have a picture of her that was taken during our first Christmas there. We were friends at one time. Till I left. Thats another story. Sad stories seem to be the only things Elan is good for.
She had split 1 other time before with a girl named Mandy. They both came back after a month or so on the run.
When she was found in Pa. she had a friends phone number on her hand. I visited Chicago in "94" and that friend told me it was her # and she (Dawn) was on the way to her house.
I remember the weekend Dawn split. I remember that colorfull sweater she wore. It was a cold and dreary day.
I was gone when news first started trickling down the way about her murder. A boy who went on a visit told me he had read about it in the paper but was told NOT to tell anyone when he got back.
WOW. What memories seeing this thread brought back. Sad ones. She was doing so well by Elan's standards when she split. I often wonder why she decided to run away again.

If Marc knew about her split before hand he is a rotten son of a bitch for not stopping it. But we all knew he was a corrupt scum bag.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 02:17:12 PM »
I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO SOME ONE WHO KNEW DAWN VERY WELL AND YES SHE WAS GETTING READY TO GRADUATE ELAN IN A FEW MONTHS.THERE WERE THINGS IN DAWNS LIFE SHE WAS SCARED TO GO BACK TO,AND YES ALOT OF US HAVE FELT THE SAME WAY BUT I MUST SAY ON DAWNS BEHALF THINGS IN HER LIFE WERE VERY FUCKED UP.I STILL SEE THAT MANS FACE IN MY DREAMS EVERY NIGHT,I WAS WITH HER AND LIKE I SAID BEFOR THAT MAN SCARED ME SO MUCH I COULD NOT GET INTO THAT TRUCK WITH HER.I HAVE TO TELL MYSELF EVERYDAY THAT IT IS NOT MY FAULT BUT SOME DAYS IT WORKS OTHERS IT DOSE NOT.DAWN IS AND WAS A SPECIAL PERSON AND I WANT PEOPLE TO REMEBER HER IN THAT WAY,I MISS HER AND I LOVED HER AND STILL DO SHE WAS MY FRIEND AND WHEN I WAS DOWN SHE ALWAYS COULD CHEER ME UP,WE LIVED IN DIFFRENT HOUSES BUT WE WERE ROOMMATES FOR AWHILE TILL THAT FATEFUL NIGHT.MT PRAYERS ARE WITH HER FAMILY AND EVERY ONE WHO WAS EFFECTED.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 03:00:49 PM »
She used to wear this perfume named Eternity by Calvin Klein. I bought myself a package last Christmas of Calvin Klein perfume samplers. One of them was Eternity. When I opened it and sprayed some on I was like oh yeah I remember this smell...
It was a bittersweet memory.
She was a sweet and wonderfull girl.
Anyone that knew her has only the best memories of her.

Thank You for reminding us that knew Dawn about what a great person she was.
God Bless you...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 01:57:28 AM »
I used to have a crush on Dawn, but never really got to talk to her because I was in a different house (I think it was having "eyes for her". But when I reached Re-Entry I got to work with her every day in the Kitchen or i would make it a point to see her in E-3 if she wasn't working. I became friends with her and wish I was on that trip with her. No one shuld blame themselves for her death, it was only the sick motherfucker who did its fault, most of us would have done anything to get away from Elan (I ran away too) including getting in a vehicle with anyone to get away fast. So sad to lose a great person so young.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I REMEMBER
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 07:13:11 AM »
Quote from: ""A FRIEND""
I LEFT WITH DAWN THAT NIGHT BUT GOT SCARED AND WENT BACK TO THE MOVIE WHEN WE GOT BACK I WAS PUT IN THE CORNER FOR TWO DAYS.I FEEL AS THOUGH IT IS MY FAULT BUT I DID TELL HER NOT TO GO,I WAS AT THE TRIAL IN PENN AND TESTIFYED ON HER BE HALF.I MISS HER A GREAT DEAL AND  MARC ROSENBURGER KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO RUN AND LET HER GO ANY WAYS THEN LIED ON THE STAND AND SAID HE NEVER KNEW WICH IS A FALSE FACT HE WAS TOLD ,AND HE DECIDED TO DO NOTHING SO IF HE IS DEAD GOD WILL DEAL WITH HIM..
 :exclaim:  :exclaim:  :exclaim:  :exclaim:  :exclaim:  :cry:

MARC ROSENBURGER

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Imagine Rosenburg opening up his own burger joint? All his burgers would be tainted with dope. He is the evil twin brother of a mix between Howard Stern and Alice Copper.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DAWN
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 08:24:48 AM »
YES MARC IS AN ASS,I JUST DO NOT UNDER STAND WHY HE DID NOT EVEN SAY ANYTHING TO ANY BODY,IT WAS LIKE HE WANTED US TO LEAVE AND MAYBE GET CAUGHT AND GET INTO TROUBLE AND THEN HE LIED ON THE STAND :exclaim: THAT MAN WAS A STAFF MEMBER OH YEH STAFF THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT GIVE A SHIT.THANKS TO THAT MAN NOT DOING ANYTHING I AM HAUNTED TO THIS DAY WITH THE PICTURE OF DAWN GETTING INTO  CRUZES TRUCK,AT FIRST I DID NOT KNOW WHY DAWN WHANTED TO GET AWAY FROM HER LIFE SHE WAS GOING BACK TO THEN O SWEET PERSON TOLD ME AND I THINK I WOULD HAVE TAKEN OFF TOO EVEN THOUGH I WAS LEAVING SOON.PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW DAWN FOR WHO SHE WAS AND I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY DO,I KNOW ONE OTHER PERSON WHO WILL BACK ME ON THAT,WE HAVE SPOKEN TOEACH OTHER AND SHE HAS SHED THE LIGHT FOR ME ABOUT WHAT WAS SO WRONG IN DAWNS LIFE,I KNOW YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT WAS BUT I AM LETTING IT REST WITH DAWN IF SHE WAS HER SHE COULD TELL YOU BUT SHE IS NOT SO I AM LEAVING IT BE OUT OF RESPECT FOR HER.I DO NOT EVEN REMEBER THE MOVIE THAT NIGHT I REMEMBER HER LEAVING AND WHEN WE GOT BACK I WAS IN THE CORNER,WHEN THAT DAY CAME AND THE POLICE WANTED TO TALK TOO ME I HATED MY SELF EVEN MORE COULD I HAVE SAVED HER?IF THERE WERE TWO OF US IN THAT TRUCK COULD WE HAVE FOUGHT OFF THAT ASS HOLE I GUSS WE WILL NEVER KNOW,PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING DAWN DESERVES IT,WITH MUCH LOVE THE ONE WHO ALMOST WENT. :cry:

Offline Jane2

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 08:25:29 AM »
I swear- Dawn was spooky but in a cool way. She was on the post the fucking first freezing cold night I first arrived in Elan. Everything was so surreal and terrible and I just wanted to die. But then they took me to the dorm and she was there. Her hair sort of glowed in the dark it was so blond.

I was on the trip when she split from the movies- about 13 months after I first arrived in Elan. I remember looking around for her and waiting to see if she would come back but she never did. I thought, it's Dawn- she's done this before. She'll be fine. I didn't worry about her too much. Then when they announced it I couldn't believe it.

I really felt like I had a connection with her even though we weren't really friends. I guess a lot of people felt that way which is why her memory persists. RIP Dawn.
f you expect someone else to guide you, you\'ll be lost.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 04:20:27 PM »
She did have the blondest (natural) hair I have ever seen.
I am thankfull for the time I was friends with her. I'll always have my memories. I miss the friends I made and lost for one reason or another from that time period.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 04:36:04 PM »
She certainly had some things to face upon returning home after her graduation.
It is a crying shame that she was not in a different type of place. A more caring and understanding place. A place that would of worked with her to make the best plans possible for her after care.
No doubt about it Elan does carry some of the responsibility.
It goes to show you that Elan continually fails us kids time and time again.
If it was a different place maybe just maybe she would not of felt that splitting was her only alternative.
Elan has failed alot of us.
I pray that she is at peace in Heaven. I pray she knows that all of us who were her friends still have her in our hearts.
Bless you sweet girl.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2006, 04:37:39 PM »
Question?? How do you know that Marc the dope fiend Rosenburg
knew about the split? Please explain.

Offline MY LITTEL SECRET

• View Profile
dawn
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2006, 05:19:22 PM »
he knew because some one who was in the corner told him,and yes it is very true,the source is a very good one,if you all must know that is my littel secret,i did not tell marc some one else did but my secret is i knew dawn was in some kind of pain and i did not know how to help her,i do not think any one could help her.i also was the one who left with her and came back to the corner so i have to live with this every day but the person who told marc about her has said to me that it is no ones fault except cruzes,thats the ass holes name that killed her,and he is inbeded in my head for the rest of my life.
RYING TO SURVIE AFTER ELAN AND OTHER THINGS IN LIFE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2006, 05:37:19 PM »
What a tragedy to li0ve with,my heart goes out to you
Let this thread go away,let her rest in peace
You deserve some peace yourself
bless you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dawn b e3
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2006, 07:58:44 PM »
I agree. You have to stop focusing on the fact that you went with her, you saw Cruz, you came back to Elan instead of staying with her, ect,ect. You are just torturing yourself. Please stop hurting yourself.
Alot of people were friends and/or acquaintances with her.
All of us that knew her most certainly miss her and mourn the death of a young vibrant woman.
Please do not blame yourself anymore. It has to be hard thinking all of the "What if's" you think on a daily basis.
Have you ever gotten therapy for this situation after you left Elan?
It has been over a decade since all of this happened.
My heart along with other peoples goes out to you.
I certainly do not blame you. I am pretty certain others do not blame you either.
Please take care of yourself. Live your life to the fullest. Stay as happy as you can.
It was very sweet to start a little memorial to Dawn. Thank you for that.