Author Topic: Rats are scurrying....  (Read 30009 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2006, 04:45:00 PM »
Im guessing....

A) Minnesota

B) Texas

C) Kathleen's office

D) A trailer park

E) Your mom's basement

Any one of those is equally likely.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2006, 07:18:00 PM »
On 2006-05-24 12:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well, D.J...YOU have often said that I was KAREN- when I posted from my home.  Oh, and No this isn't Karen...I am sure you will check me out and find out where I am posting from.  "

Posting at home as opposed to say...hla?
DJ often says you're Karen?
I'm calling BS. Post some links.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2006, 09:07:00 AM »
On 2006-05-24 12:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well, D.J...YOU have often said that I was KAREN- when I posted from my home.  Oh, and No this isn't Karen...I am sure you will check me out and find out where I am posting from.  "

I don't give a scurrying rat's ass about you or where you're posting from.  You never make a valid point or contribute in any way to the dialogue.  I'm completely ambivalent about your entire existence.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2006, 06:45:00 PM »
On 2006-04-25 19:43:00, juniper2 wrote:

"That is probably because they fired their "Network Administrator at the school...Jeanine King..."

They still got Micha

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2006, 06:48:00 PM »
Also, The nurse Pam is gone too.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »
Why is everyone so interested in who got fired or quit?  How does this have anything to do with the schools effectiveness?  All schools, companies go thru the same expansion, deflation cycles.
 :question:

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2006, 08:34:00 PM »
Pam wasnt a nurse. She was an office manager.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2006, 08:46:00 PM »
On 2006-05-27 17:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Why is everyone so interested in who got fired or quit?  How does this have anything to do with the schools effectiveness?  All schools, companies go thru the same expansion, deflation cycles."

Why are you so interested in HLA? What does this discussion have to do with ASR, except they're both off-shoots of the CEDU tree?
I doubt that anyone here is going to recap the events of the past 6 months for you, outlining all the employees that have left or been fired and the reasons.
If you don't want to do the research necessary to get up to speed on the discussion, then just go away with your imaginings- that they are in a "deflation" period.
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2006, 08:55:00 PM »
On 2006-05-27 17:34:00, SHH wrote:

"Pam wasnt a nurse. She was an office manager."

Her title was Medical Infirmary Office Manager.
Anon, was there some reason you thought/know she was also a nurse? Like did she dispense meds or treat injuries, etc?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2006, 09:54:00 PM »
?It has been confirmed that Tracey Kimbrell, the school nurse LPN was fired last Friday..Maybe

parents should look into who is going to be distributing the 'correct' psychotropic drugs to your children..."?

Okay, I reviewed the thread from the beginning and it seems the problem is ?Who is dispensing the medication to the kids??

This seems like a simple question to answer:

1)   What are the requirements?  Do we need a licensed Doctor in Psychiatry to do the actual dispensing of drugs at night?  Or can the guy mowing the lawn take a break and hand them out?

Personally I don?t know, but I would guess somewhere in between.  So before we make an issue we should find out what is required and how HLA stands against the requirements.  Typically if someone is let go a another  person is assigned to fill in until the position is filled, if there is not a qualified person on staff a temp is brought in to fill the duties.

This happens everywhere across the country people get fired, leave, die and promoted out of their jobs every single day.  I do not think this something new to parents or anyone in business.

A larger Red flag would be an employee who is in the same position too long and becomes complacent and eventually ineffective.  People typically grow with (and within) an organization or they move on or get fired/laid off, this is more the norm (not an exception), in my experience.
 :question:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2006, 10:31:00 PM »
You'll find the answers you're seeking in several threads. You could begin with Downsizing and Cost-Cutting.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2006, 11:36:00 PM »
Yes, normally a temp is brought in...However, they chose to "fill" in with a receptionist...
Psychotropic drugs are not to be dispensed by a
receptionist...

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »
On 2006-05-27 17:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Why is everyone so interested in who got fired or quit?  How does this have anything to do with the schools effectiveness?  All schools, companies go thru the same expansion, deflation cycles."

Because the school still advertises as having a fully trained licensed staff in all arenas which as we know is not true.

As well without enough personelle on hand saftey becomes an issue, plus with the added burden of a shortage and revolving door of staff unqualified people have a greater potential to being hired exaserbaiting an already dangerous situation.

Plus with grossing 10 million a year the school ought to be handle to weather these kinds of things. The fact that they no longer pay their bills suggest poor money management skills which should make the parents wonder on points.

Now you made the point earlier about how much of what we said was BS. I'll ask you to bring up specific points you feel we are either lying about or wrong. Then we can provide the evidence or the means for you to examine it yourself.

Sound good cupcake?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2006, 09:46:00 AM »
On 2006-05-27 18:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
?It has been confirmed that Tracey Kimbrell, the school nurse LPN was fired last Friday..Maybe

parents should look into who is going to be distributing the 'correct' psychotropic drugs to your children..."?

Okay, I reviewed the thread from the beginning and it seems the problem is ?Who is dispensing the medication to the kids??

This seems like a simple question to answer:

1)   What are the requirements?  Do we need a licensed Doctor in Psychiatry to do the actual dispensing of drugs at night?  Or can the guy mowing the lawn take a break and hand them out?

Personally I don?t know, but I would guess somewhere in between.  So before we make an issue we should find out what is required and how HLA stands against the requirements.  Typically if someone is let go a another  person is assigned to fill in until the position is filled, if there is not a qualified person on staff a temp is brought in to fill the duties.

This happens everywhere across the country people get fired, leave, die and promoted out of their jobs every single day.  I do not think this something new to parents or anyone in business.

A larger Red flag would be an employee who is in the same position too long and becomes complacent and eventually ineffective.  People typically grow with (and within) an organization or they move on or get fired/laid off, this is more the norm (not an exception), in my experience.

"

I wonder if you arent legally retarded.

You would be okay with spending almost 100,000 dollars to have your kid treated by unlicensed therapist, living in an unlicensed school, surrounded by dangerous people both student and staff, being occasionally denied basic needs such as toilet paper or an indoor toilet, and all the while having anti-psychotics or anti-depressants dispensed by the guy who cuts the lawn?

Please Id like to hear you say youd be okay with that scenario.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Rats are scurrying....
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2006, 09:47:00 AM »
Susan still got those questions waiting for you.