Author Topic: DysfunctionJunction-My Story  (Read 16354 times)

Offline odie

• View Profile
DysfunctionJunction-My Story
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2006, 09:07:00 AM »

Buried deep in the new law is Sec. 113, an innocuously titled bit called "Preventing Cyberstalking." It rewrites existing telephone harassment law to prohibit anyone from using the Internet "without disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy."

I wondered why a certain somebody been quiet here recently. :scared:

the war on drugs is but one manifestation, albeit a very dramatic one, of the great moral contests of our age -- the struggle between two diametrically opposed images of man: between man as responsible moral agent, 'condemned' to freedom, benefiting and suffering from the consequences of his actions; and man as irresponsible child, unfit for freedom, 'protected' from its risks by agents of the omnicompetent state.
--Thomas Szasz

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
die

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2006, 09:32:00 AM »
If posting vague legal threats hasn't worked the last 100 times, why would it now?  :lol:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2006, 12:48:00 PM »
On 2006-05-02 06:07:00, odie wrote:

"

Buried deep in the new law is Sec. 113, an innocuously titled bit called "Preventing Cyberstalking." It rewrites existing telephone harassment law to prohibit anyone from using the Internet "without disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy."

I wondered why a certain somebody been quiet here recently. :scared:

the war on drugs is but one manifestation, albeit a very dramatic one, of the great moral contests of our age -- the struggle between two diametrically opposed images of man: between man as responsible moral agent, 'condemned' to freedom, benefiting and suffering from the consequences of his actions; and man as irresponsible child, unfit for freedom, 'protected' from its risks by agents of the omnicompetent state.
--Thomas Szasz

"

If you're referring to me, I've just been really busy and doing a lot of travelling.

I've stated my position on this issue before.  If any of these dopes thinks that they have a case, they can feel free to file.  When it's all said and done they'll be paying my attorney fees and the court costs too.

File it and see what happens.  Otherwise these are the same vague, impotent threats that these people use to try to shut down dialogue.  I have been personally threatened at least a dozen times
(several by an unemployed attorney named - you guessed it - Karen) all of which were just attempts to shut me up that failed, just like this last one will.

This is the tactic of losers who can't put together a rational argument so they call names, hurl insults and threaten to sue.  I've seen it countless times and it has never worked even once, but it seems to be a compulsion of these bully-types.  They think that because they can threaten and dominate their children that they can do the same to me.  Have at it.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2006, 01:56:00 PM »
DJ- Don't you have enough confidence in your position to not lie? Do you think that stirring things up against me supports your point of view?

You KNOW I have never threatened you and never tried to find out your identity (a claim you previously made). This is a lie. If you truly believe this, you better watch your back, because there is someone else after you.  Frankly, you aren't important to me and I just wonder why you feel the need to lie.  Is it because someone mocked you so hilariously on this thread?  I wish I could take credit, but I can't. Perhaps it is the secret threatener.  AT any rate, why don't you stick to the truth? (P.S. I am employed....perhaps you should also get your facts straight)
Karen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2006, 02:32:00 PM »
On 2006-05-02 10:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"DJ- Don't you have enough confidence in your position to not lie? Do you think that stirring things up against me supports your point of view?

You KNOW I have never threatened you and never tried to find out your identity (a claim you previously made). This is a lie. If you truly believe this, you better watch your back, because there is someone else after you.  Frankly, you aren't important to me and I just wonder why you feel the need to lie.  Is it because someone mocked you so hilariously on this thread?  I wish I could take credit, but I can't. Perhaps it is the secret threatener.  AT any rate, why don't you stick to the truth? (P.S. I am employed....perhaps you should also get your facts straight)

Karen"

Karen-
 You ROCK!!!! D. J. is a world class A-HOLE
 :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2006, 02:42:00 PM »

"DJ- Don't you have enough confidence in your position to not lie? Do you think that stirring things up against me supports your point of view?

Karen"

Perhaps you should get your facts straight you dumb child abusing whore.

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2006, 02:52:00 PM »
Who is Karen?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2006, 02:52:00 PM »
Frankly, you aren't important to me...

Could have fooled me.  You follow me evreywhere and respond to everything I say.

You're also full of shit.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2006, 02:54:00 PM »
On 2006-05-02 11:52:00, juniper2 wrote:

"Who is Karen?"

Read the threads "KarenInDallas" and "Say Hello to Our Struggling Teens Troll."

She's a loser troll who comes on here bashing survivors and threatening lawsuits.  She's been at it for two years now.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2006, 03:09:00 PM »
More lies.  I have never threatened a lawsuit. My legal knowledge is a little better than that.
Why do I want you to lie, DJ?  Two years? Don't think so.
Perhaps you should point out that you created another login name "KareninDallas" so that you could impersonate me.
DJ- the mental health professional.
Yeah.
Karen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2006, 03:22:00 PM »
Wow D.J.-
 I have never seen you so unnerved!  Look at your personal attacks.  Some MENTAL HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL you are!  You are digging your hole deeper and making yourself look REALLY BAD!  It is quite entertaining, though...almost as entertaining as the other D.J. ! :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2006, 03:24:00 PM »
On 2006-05-02 11:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Karen"

Perhaps you should get your facts straight you dumb child abusing whore. "

Two guesses as to who this might be:

R.B. or D.J-
 You should really make yourself less obvious.  It is funny that you hide behind anon, when you are being attacked.  When you are being a raging asshole to everyone else you don't have trouble saying who you are.

Offline odie

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2006, 03:53:00 PM »

If you're referring to me, I've just been really busy and doing a lot of travelling.

Actually I wasn't referring to you but its nice to see all your admirers out there. I don't find you annoying at all. As the old saying goes you bring the fun to dysfunctional. Nice to hear  from you though and maybe some day we will meet each other in our travels. :nworthy:

...it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds..

--Samuel Adams

die

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2006, 04:07:00 PM »

Two guesses as to who this might be:

R.B. or D.J-

You should really make yourself less obvious.  It is funny that you hide behind anon, when you are being attacked.  When you are being a raging asshole to everyone else you don't have trouble saying who you are."

Although I agree with the assesment it was not me. I have no qualms about telling people the truth about themselves without hiding behind an anon tag. Ive been busy most of the day studying for finals, you know what those are don't you? I've also got to head to my office in a few hours, you know for that job you think I dont have?  :grin:

I find it interesting that you would claim DJ and I are being attacked. Again Karen you give yourself and your future serial killer son far to much credit. You couldnt attack a corpse, you just arent capable or smart enough to pull it off. Nothing you do on here or in your day to day life affects anyone...ever. Well other than providing a good laugh and a quick "there but for the grace of God go I"

So please continue your quasi incenstous relationship with your son all the while thinking youve accomplished something on here. Cause like I said it really makes zero difference.

Have fun with your delusions in the mean time.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2006, 04:25:00 PM »
On 2006-05-02 12:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"More lies.  I have never threatened a lawsuit. My legal knowledge is a little better than that.

Why do I want you to lie, DJ?  Two years? Don't think so.

Perhaps you should point out that you created another login name "KareninDallas" so that you could impersonate me.

DJ- the mental health professional.

Yeah.

Karen"

Yes, you have threatened lawsuits, several times in fact.  Yes, you did post on ST that you were out of work.  Yes, you've been trolling for nearly two years.

No, I have not created another screenname and I do not know who your admirer is, but I did get a PM from him/her one time looking for information where you posted so they could personally troll you like you do to me.

Karen, the unemployed lawyer, yeah.  What a dope.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control