Author Topic: So I used to goto this school that...  (Read 791 times)

Offline WhatIsAtTheEdge

• View Profile
So I used to goto this school that...
« on: April 22, 2006, 06:18:00 AM »
had a lot of rules.

Some of them were; no talking about certain bands, like the doors, pink floyd, and about 300 more. You couldnâ??t drink caffeine, cut your hair too short, or go where you pleased. They didnâ??t let you watch TV, or see films. If you talked down to someone then you were pushing the non violence rule at which point you would get sentenced to clean the school kitchen for hours.

If they didnâ??t see you growing emotionally they would make you sit at a table for weeks and weeks, and force you to write in a journal about your deepest darkest secrets, fears and weaknesses. They held mass group therapy sessions three times a week were I was made to scream at the floor about my own faults and problems.

From there, if you werenâ??t "getting better" they would assign you to dig stumps out of the ground, or dig ditches, or move boulders.

The trauma was more than most could bare, so they ran away, down the back side of the mountain, braving the cold. If you did run away the school would immediately call the police, who would turn on their helicopter "for a small fee to your parents of 5,000 dollars". The chopper would hunt you down and bring you back. Most people that ran away were sent to a labor camp where you were treated even worse.

This is a true story, and it happened to me.

the school was called CEDU

The only good thing about it was the friends I had there and the hot sluts. Think about every party going ecstasy taking, gangbanging the football team girl you have ever known and imagine 80 of them all living at this school with you. They almost made it worth it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ersonal note: When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun, so once when I was six, I did. I kept looking, forcing myself not to blink, and then the brightness began to dissolve. My pupils shrunk to pinholes and everything came int