Author Topic: hypocritical Suspicion  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hypocritical Suspicion
« on: April 18, 2006, 09:30:00 PM »
I am currently a student at hyde school and am one of the "off track" kids. In november of 2005 I was placed on 2-4 for a sucpision of using drugs on my free time. Even though I had never broken the drug ethic at my time at hyde. The funny thing is is that this senior was later placed on 2-4 for the sex ethic and drugs! The power that is given to the entitled seniors is crazy!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hypocritical Suspicion
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 09:46:00 PM »
On 2006-04-18 18:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I am currently a student at hyde school and am one of the "off track" kids. In november of 2005 I was placed on 2-4 for a sucpision of using drugs on my free time. Even though I had never broken the drug ethic at my time at hyde. The funny thing is is that this senior was later placed on 2-4 for the sex ethic and drugs! The power that is given to the entitled seniors is crazy!"

I've seen some seniors really abuse their power.  Some of them are seniors who violate the sex and drug ethic but don't get caught, and then they turn around and have all this control over younger students.  Hyde is a real joke, and the parents get sucked in by all the BS that the school feeds them.  They should only know what really happens at Hyde when they're not around.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »