Author Topic: Current Students Revolt!  (Read 11249 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« on: April 18, 2006, 08:30:00 PM »
I am currently a student at hyde and am wondering how many students currently read this forum? I know of a few but i want to know why we all put up with thwhe shit that is fed to us.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 09:03:00 PM »
On 2006-04-18 17:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I am currently a student at hyde and am wondering how many students currently read this forum? I know of a few but i want to know why we all put up with thwhe shit that is fed to us."

What kind of BS is Hyde feeding you these days?  I was there three years ago.  The happiest day of my life was the one when I left Hyde.  Without a doubt, it's one of the sickest environments I've ever been in.  Some of the staff had as many issues as the kids, but they were supposed to be the role models.  Yikes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 09:04:00 PM »
Sorry i got cut off i just got CONFRONTED for not doing work during study hall. Basically my reasoning behind this thread is that i need the help of current students. My plans for Hyde School go much further then character :smokin: every now and then. I know whats wrong. The hiphocracy is the problem. Hi my name is Joey G and I have no liver because im an alcholic. Yet you little boys and girls who i control and manipulate cant drink thats bad. To be continued....

Offline mansion dweller

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 09:08:00 PM »
i don't know man, i discovered this site today, i am appalled, i have also been doing alot of other research and reading alot of joe gauld BS, i am sick, all of this makes me sick. i don't know what to do

please respond
Y

Offline mansion dweller

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 09:12:00 PM »
Jusst today i was confronted by 2 faculty for "not paying enough attention during seminar"  i was paying fine attention,  i was targeted simply because i am a senior and i wasn't "getting enough heat"   i simply tried to take responsibility and apologize because i learned that thats what i should say but i was told i was being defensive and my attitude was "horrible", my friend who was in the room was so upset by the faculties absurdities that he left the room, he was subsequently confronted for a half an hour.    everything is so illogical.  i hate it here so much
Y

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 09:25:00 PM »
Yes i was told today that my attitude is a problem that i was standing next to someone with there hat on in the godly mansion. The kid with his hat on walks away no problem here comes the best part i am then confronted for another minute or so FOR STANDING NEXT TO THE KID WITH HIS HAT ON "You are making this community a safe place for bad attitudes" Damn straight

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 09:43:00 PM »
On 2006-04-18 18:12:00, mansion dweller wrote:

"Jusst today i was confronted by 2 faculty for "not paying enough attention during seminar"  i was paying fine attention,  i was targeted simply because i am a senior and i wasn't "getting enough heat"   i simply tried to take responsibility and apologize because i learned that thats what i should say but i was told i was being defensive and my attitude was "horrible", my friend who was in the room was so upset by the faculties absurdities that he left the room, he was subsequently confronted for a half an hour.    everything is so illogical.  i hate it here so much"

welcome to the club.  there's so much to hate at hyde.  so many students play the game to get by.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 10:09:00 PM »
how bad do his hands shake in the morning?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 11:02:00 PM »
On 2006-04-18 18:08:00, mansion dweller wrote:

"i don't know man, i discovered this site today, i am appalled, i have also been doing alot of other research and reading alot of joe gauld BS, i am sick, all of this makes me sick. i don't know what to do

please respond"

you need more challenge:

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/viewp ... .shtml#top

cheers

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2006, 07:45:00 AM »
"Do it right, and America will create a new "greatest generation." Trust me; they have the potential. It is just waiting to be realized." Joey Shakes

Can you say breeding an army?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 08:49:00 AM »
It makes me VERY sad to think a senior...in April!!...is on a board bashing Hyde.  Wow, I guess you've pulled the wool over your fellow seniors and faculty. I guess it will be great practice for when you have to tell your parent's you've flunked out of college, and then again, when you have to make up another excuse to the manager at McDonald's, why you slept in again!

Offline Joey Shakes -Moitoza

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2006, 08:56:00 AM »
There is no need to flame someone for the experiences that person is just simply posting about and experience he/she had let them be. If your so into hyde share from your experiences and tell them what you did at this point in your senoir year if yoiu have even been in their shoes...
orry Joey but its true you shake alot Thanks Moitoza for the inspiration

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2006, 09:02:00 AM »
On 2006-04-19 05:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It makes me VERY sad to think a senior...in April!!...is on a board bashing Hyde.  Wow, I guess you've pulled the wool over your fellow seniors and faculty. I guess it will be great practice for when you have to tell your parent's you've flunked out of college, and then again, when you have to make up another excuse to the manager at McDonald's, why you slept in again!"

Perfect example of program rhetoric.  If you don't accept and conform and 100% support everything we say you're DOOMED!!   DOOMED I tell ya! :roll:

Isn't one of the tenets of these places to treat others whom you feel aren't *doing well* with compassion?  For they surely will fail without Hyde and it's teachings.  Why would that be something you'd be rejoicing in?  Would that situation not call for compassion?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2006, 09:26:00 AM »
On 2006-04-19 05:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It makes me VERY sad to think a senior...in April!!...is on a board bashing Hyde.  Wow, I guess you've pulled the wool over your fellow seniors and faculty. I guess it will be great practice for when you have to tell your parent's you've flunked out of college, and then again, when you have to make up another excuse to the manager at McDonald's, why you slept in again!"

Pulling the wool over Hyde's eye seem to be a predictor of success.  The most famous one on this board has a lucrative law practice. Oh I can here the reply now money /= success, so why did you make the MacDonald crack?

Sue doenym

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current Students Revolt!
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2006, 11:06:00 AM »
LUCRATIVE LAW PRACTICE?!?!?!?  What are you talking about...Lars is a struggling public defender on an Indian reservation!!

Doesn't being a Senior at Hyde mean anything to you?!  These are the leaders of the school setting an example for the underclassmen...and this schmuck is posting on an anti-Hyde web site?!?!  If you don't like it there...don't compromise the program, get out and get a job at McDonald's...if the McD's comment bothers you, how about Wendy's.

I'd love to know who you are Sue...when were you at Hyde, maybe we were there together!