Author Topic: So, this is what its all about.....  (Read 862 times)

Offline jeffz*cc*l*

• View Profile
So, this is what its all about.....
« on: December 21, 2002, 12:27:00 AM »
Okay, now on with the show! (actually, the book)

As of this moment (and subject to change), the name of my book will be called:

The RUSH Inspiration: Before, During & After Mind Control and Thought Reform

Right now I plan to write about my interpretations of many Rush songs, but more how they have affected my outlooks on life.  How they influenced me before KIDS, during my 4 1/2 year imprisonment and mostly how they have related to me dealing with the aftermath since I have left.

Also, a major focus will be to concentrate on reflecting back into my KIDS life & experiences and how they actually provide much validity to RUSH's songs.  A major theme throughout their many albums has been to beware of any authority which threatens your ability to think for yourself.  It also warns of people in ower becoming intoxiced by it and oppressing the masses..  The ideas that one may develop might threaten his almighty leader's authoritarian control.  Freewill is a major concept througout their songs.  In 2112, when the realization was made that he would never be free to live for himself & persue his dreams "of a world like I have seen" he decided that death was better than knowing his true dreams & never being able to live them.  "My lifeblood spills over"  

The KIDS experience will be discussed in detail with the cult themes and the extensive brain-washing, thought reform, black & white, good versus evil, right wing drug war, the use & abuse of fear as a weapon to be used against us.  

I want to publicly express & share with those who want to read, what these songs have done to my life in contrast to the negativity that I survived.  It is strictly the love ::drummer::  and the hate ::jawdrop::  ::eek3::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »