Author Topic: research  (Read 2756 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
research
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2006, 09:02:00 PM »
Thanks for the information.  The deeper I dig the scarier the story gets.  I have a BA in Psychology and I have worked in the victim advocacy feild. The supposed 'therapy' that was forced onto Straight's children is criminal. It breaks down spirts and hurts the soul.  If anything, Straight could cause a drug problem, not cure one.  I am sick for all or the young victims of this cruel organization.  

The political connections are almost more scary.  I have lived my whole life in Florida and I am shocked.

What a world we live in!  

For all the victims of Straight:
Understand that paid and suffering in life can make you a stronger person if you allow it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
research
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2006, 09:52:00 PM »
On 2006-04-17 20:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

4th Phase is 3 DAYS OFF from group per week, can go out on approved permissions, radio, tv, reading all ok again.

5th phase is 4 days off a week, stand on side of group as first link in chain-of-command.

This is where the shit gets really twisted.  In order to achieve and keep your 4th or 5th phase status you must become a "strong oldcomer".  This means "confronting" lower phasers over whatever you could come up with to show them how much you "cared" about them.  You were "holding them accountable".  If you didn't keep up this appearance, sure as shit you'd get "stood up" in 4th or 5th phase rap with demands to know "what's going on with you" because "not being strong" with someone was a sure sign that you were "holding something in" and if you didn't confess you'd be back out on the street, deadinsaneorinjail etc. and the confrontation would continue until you came up with something.  All it really was was a snitch culture that turned us all into monsters for a time.  Kill or be killed sort of mentality.

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
research
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2006, 10:13:00 PM »
On 2006-04-18 18:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

4th Phase is 3 DAYS OFF from group per week, can go out on approved permissions, radio, tv, reading all ok again.

5th phase is 4 days off a week, stand on side of group as first link in chain-of-command.

This is where the shit gets really twisted.  In order to achieve and keep your 4th or 5th phase status you must become a "strong oldcomer".  This means "confronting" lower phasers over whatever you could come up with to show them how much you "cared" about them.  You were "holding them accountable".  If you didn't keep up this appearance, sure as shit you'd get "stood up" in 4th or 5th phase rap with demands to know "what's going on with you" because "not being strong" with someone was a sure sign that you were "holding something in" and if you didn't confess you'd be back out on the street, deadinsaneorinjail etc. and the confrontation would continue until you came up with something.  All it really was was a snitch culture that turned us all into monsters for a time.  Kill or be killed sort of mentality."

I was never privvy to the lingo, but I often thought it strange (and sometimes still hear these words today) that my third phase oldcomer at the time would close her eyes and shake her head back and forth empahically while saying,  "I am going to be strong with you...."  Then she'd open her eyes and it was business as usual.

She was MIA at the LIFE Reunion - guess she didn't hold such a "value" on the "friendships" that formed.  :roll:

Whenever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.
http://lfb.com/?stocknumber=FF7485&code=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson: Kentucky Resolutions, 1798

[ This Message was edited by: Helena Handbasket on 2006-04-18 19:14 ]
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
research
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2006, 09:55:00 PM »
On 2006-04-18 19:13:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

"

On 2006-04-18 18:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

This is where the shit gets really twisted.  In order to achieve and keep your 4th or 5th phase status you must become a "strong oldcomer".  This means "confronting" lower phasers over whatever you could come up with to show them how much you "cared" about them.  You were "holding them accountable".  If you didn't keep up this appearance, sure as shit you'd get "stood up" in 4th or 5th phase rap with demands to know "what's going on with you" because "not being strong" with someone was a sure sign that you were "holding something in" and if you didn't confess you'd be back out on the street, deadinsaneorinjail etc. and the confrontation would continue until you came up with something.  All it really was was a snitch culture that turned us all into monsters for a time.  Kill or be killed sort of mentality."

I was never privvy to the lingo, but I often thought it strange (and sometimes still hear these words today) that my third phase oldcomer at the time would close her eyes and shake her head back and forth empahically while saying,  "I am going to be strong with you...."  Then she'd open her eyes and it was business as usual.

She was MIA at the LIFE Reunion - guess she didn't hold such a "value" on the "friendships" that formed.  :roll:

Whenever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.

http://lfb.com/?stocknumber=FF7485&code=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson: Kentucky Resolutions, 1798

Where are we going, and what are we doing in this handbasket??

------

[ This Message was edited by: Helena Handbasket on 2006-04-18 19:14 ]"

And how do YOU know she didn't go?  Were you there?  I was.  Maybe I saw you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
research
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2006, 12:10:00 AM »
On 2006-04-18 19:13:00, Helena Handbasket

<

Thats cause she was really "cliquing" with you.
You should have reported her,then you would have made your phases faster.

Offline whiterabbit

• View Profile
research
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2006, 09:07:00 PM »
Check out Help At Any Cost. She's compiled a lot of information about Straight, KHK, Bootcamps and the industry in general. There's a whole chapter regarding our very own Miler Newton aka Doktor Miller Newton aka Father Cassian.

Men had better be without education than be educated by their rulers.

--Thomas Hodgskin

traight Incorporated is a disease