Author Topic: springfield warehouse 85-86  (Read 864 times)

Offline wwwwwwww

• View Profile
springfield warehouse 85-86
« on: April 14, 2006, 04:29:00 AM »
I was there from march 85 till september 85 and hated every second. I first heard about straight as a threat, if i kept it up i was going.  Woke up one morning to dad and two friends and a wrist held ride to p.i. washington dc. said f u and was told straight was waiting and i would regret it.They put me , after a few weeks with the best patient in the new drug unit at the time.(by the way the head doctor of recovery????? was dr novelo of channel 7 news. FATHER GUIDO SARDUCHHI'S BROTHER. remember SNL  Anyways the best was Paul Tudor. He said he had been to straight and stabbed his oc after 7 days and ran before PI He reccommended an attitude change and cooperation. I was president next and got to hold the lighter. Any ways I was the fastest man to relapse at my graduation. good accomplishment.(they let me out the thursday (thanksgiving) before. 6 months later straight inc. I remember the room before group-no talking-arm carving-group either being restrained or restraing. humalition of any available kind. I saw people after=really blocked till a seeing Scott Bowers in 2001 and looking on the internet. I do not understand ... but im still alive and not a survivor.F*** that place and any person ( adult-(so-called) who was involed.Let me  try to know.    anyways.. i dont know if people remember Charlie Griffith----CHUGGING BEER TO HIS MEMORY------ not straight after        he used to cry on front row for months       He either played russian roulette or killed himself in 89-90/ anyways a lot of you give me the hebe jeebes  looked at straight .com and saw the picture of motivating and nearly puked i guess all u can do is enjoy life today.      I got to go... My name is Mike Nolan
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ike nolan

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
springfield warehouse 85-86
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 09:55:00 AM »
Hey!  I remember you.  I'm glad to hear you're alive.  What a fucked up place we were in together.  We came in right around the same time.  Fuck $tr8.  I'm glad you posted and I hope you're doin' alright now.  Peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.