Author Topic: looking for vca girls in 88-89 in escondido  (Read 3642 times)

Offline fatkatz

• View Profile
looking for vca girls in 88-89 in escondido
« on: April 11, 2006, 11:24:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: fatkatz on 2006-04-16 01:39 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
vca in ramona

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 07:10:00 PM »
You're high.  VCA was a hellhole.  Maybe you had your head too far up the staff members' asses to notice.
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline 1eleven

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 08:44:00 PM »
Yeah pass that crack pipe this way! So have you always felt this way or was it later in life you realized that conformity was easier then trusting one's self? What part of Victory was so wonderful for you? No let me guess, hmmm oh I got it, it saved your life, if not for VCA you'd be dead or high on drugs right? Have you ever met a parent that sent a child there that didnt use that same quote? Did you stay so long and have such a weak mind that you found yourself unable to come back to reality? Did you take all of that "wonderfulness" it gave you and apply it to your life today?  Are you secretly wearing your jeans in the closet and wondering what happend to that little girl that got locked up so long ago? I'll forgive your comment that it was "too good for me" because I'm well aware that some (no matter how hard they try) are just too weak to come back after being brainwashed and losing themselves. Some people are sick and unable to identify when abuse is happening and often unable to allow it to re-surface. I hope someday you're able to get help and will be able to deal with the ghost of your past.
Sincerly
Former VCA prisoner

Offline fatkatz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 03:57:00 AM »
Trust me when I say in no way was I an ass kisser. I spent my first 3 weeks in the get right room for kicking miss Virginia in the face.
I wasnt able to attend a friday night until after my 9 month visit and I was always busy writing demerits. I know it was not where I wanted to be but it was where I needed to be .
I personally did not feel that anyone was abused
while I was there but then again you could be right! I grew up in such a disfunctional family
what seems like abuse to you may seem normal to me.So when were you both there anyways?There was
a girl from Hawaii there when I was there....R.K
vca in ramona

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2006, 06:25:00 PM »
I was at VCA in Florida from '92 to '95.  I think there are a lot of girls like you who had it worse at home than at VCA, but it doesn't make any less abusive.  Isolation for three days?  (And trust me, people were in the 'get right' room for longer than that.)  No Friday night for 9 months?  That's cruel.  There was no reason to treat us that way.  Most of us had been through horrible situations in life before we got there and being subjected to that type of atmosphere made things ten times worse.

I hope you can rethink your position on VCA.  Some of us had really bad things happen to us while we were there, and it is a slap in the face to hear someone say the things you have said.
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline fatkatz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 10:33:00 PM »
Im sorry, you are right. When I started to think about it they were pretty cruel sometimes.Once I  left there all I knew is that I didnt want to go back.I feel bad that you were there more than a year.
vca in ramona

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 02:53:00 PM »
It's okay, and it's actually unusual that someone will listen to a contrary point of view about these schools.  Thanks for having an open mind.

There are girls in our Yahoo group from around your time.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/victorychristianacademy/

Offline bothhands

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 04:44:00 PM »
I went to both the Ca school and the Fla school. I was there when everything went down and my parents actucally believed them that the state of Ca was wrong and the devil closed the school down. So my parents shipped me accross the country to Fla too. Talk about brainwashing, they even had our parents fooled. I know I totally got brainwashed, I lost myself in that place and what they said. Since then i have had to relearn who I am and what I believe, it's been a long process. But I keep growing little by little...
elebrate