Author Topic: Check your private messages recently?  (Read 959 times)

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Check your private messages recently?
« on: April 11, 2006, 09:25:00 AM »
There has been some really interesting information exchange lately. Often behind the front lines, and I just want to invite anyone and everyone to write me here or at

[email protected]

I'm finding that some people are interested in where the money or parents' monies went, while many want to contact old friends and check in on the existance of aquaitances. Still others, like myself, are interested in dredging up old memories and self- analyzing. I'm thinking that all of the above are worthy projects. It would be a real expose to follow the money trail of the CEDU school system. And finding out what happened to people who went there, ALL of them, with a short blurb on how long they stayed would be an incredible project that I think would reveal much. The "skool" kept pretty terrible or records, or has a keen desire to keep that sort of documentation from people like us. The point is that now is the time to continue to push this issue: Places like this must have some sort of oversite. On site degreed, specialized, outwardly paid, DOCTORS - must be a part of places like this AND the wilderness programs associated with this industry. I'm not a fucking guru or an activist, but this is important.

We, and our parents, were duped. Kids were hurt. I was, and am still healing. There is good. As a replete pessimist, I hope to turn back the pages of time in my personal documentation of RMA and purge this pessimistic heart from my core and replace it with what I know (I pray) CEDU meant to instill in it. If it worked for you, bless you. God bless you, I have no reason to have animosity. But for me, CEDU education has insisted in denying me many things essential to the total Love and fulfillment of living life. I can't sue for soul, now can I?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Check your private messages recently?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 09:32:00 AM »
But, I swear, believe it or not, that through the last few years of writing and seeing a therapist about it, and this fucking website, I actually FEEL BETTER. I'm less depressed and paranoid and anxious, and even foresee sleeping better when I've completed the final page. (this has been an ongoing problem with me ever since CEDU. Very light, very broken, very short amounts of sleep). So, again, I encourage anyone to write me and maybe we can get some of this vital information out there where it belongs. I can and will post every name of every person I can remember who ran away or got kicked out, or got pulled because I am curious in hearing about RMA from ONE of them. It would be important to hear how it effected different people with different reasons for having gone there. Let's face it, there were REALLY fucked up kids, and there were kids who had parents who really just wanted to travel the world and not bring up their own "normal" children for one or another reasons. And tons of scenarios in-between.
            Furthermore, there is no STATISTICAL information about us. The program and how it was dished out went through different phases, and surely the selling off of the CEDU "skools" to Brown Education, and then to WWASPS, and finally to it's much too quiet demise last year- has been an everchanging face. There was never anything scientific about it when I was there, tha'ss for damn sure, as I've tried to note on this site recently. Anyway, I'm glad to have this site distract me from what I really need to be doing right now. Writing.

I can think of so many possible projects about RMA/CEDU now, and I really want to help hold the torch. [email protected]
-blownawaytheidahoway

P.S. YOU: I already expect hate mail. So,       ga-head.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange