Author Topic: Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!  (Read 7144 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline exTLCcadet

  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« on: April 10, 2006, 10:28:00 AM »
Hey everyone!!! It's Eidsor.  I was just wondering was everyone was up to after they got out of TLC!

E-mail me or whatever.

Cheryl Eidsor

[email protected]

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
his world is mess up and we make it worse everyday!!!

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-04-10 07:28:00, exTLCcadet wrote:

"Hey everyone!!! It's Eidsor.  I was just wondering was everyone was up to after they got out of TLC!



E-mail me or whatever.



Cheryl Eidsor



[email protected]

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

"


see....here you are, creating your very own topic about tlc.  you are all about it and i cannot figure out a reason why.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 10:10:00 AM »
eidsor....you must be back at tlc because you havent been on here for a while...too bad...so sad cuz this is now your what?...3rd time back?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline exTLCcadet

  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »
I'm not back at TLC.  I just have better things to do than be on this site all day.  And who are you to assume that I went back for a 3rd time?

Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis.
--Sigmund Freud, Austrian-born psychologist

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
his world is mess up and we make it worse everyday!!!

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 05:29:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-05-03 06:42:00, exTLCcadet wrote:

"I'm not back at TLC.  I just have better things to do than be on this site all day.  And who are you to assume that I went back for a 3rd time?

Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis.
--Sigmund Freud, Austrian-born psychologist

"

so what have you been up to since your second time back home?  hanging with your bio mom or shawn lately?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline exTLCcadet

  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »
I am now living with my biological mom and no I haven't hung out with Shawn.  Who is this?  I go to college and I start my new job in a week or so.

When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it so that its professors are obliged to call for help of the civil power, 'tis a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
his world is mess up and we make it worse everyday!!!

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 02:12:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-05-17 06:37:00, exTLCcadet wrote:

"I am now living with my biological mom and no I haven't hung out with Shawn.  Who is this?  I go to college and I start my new job in a week or so.

When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it so that its professors are obliged to call for help of the civil power, 'tis a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

"


whats your job?  hooking?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline eyecandy

  • Posts: 30
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/7001260
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »
Quote
On 2006-05-17 11:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-05-17 06:37:00, exTLCcadet wrote:


"I am now living with my biological mom and no I haven't hung out with Shawn.  Who is this?  I go to college and I start my new job in a week or so.

When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it so that its professors are obliged to call for help of the civil power, 'tis a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

"




whats your job?  hooking?"


hey there is no need whatso ever to be condesending. eidsor dont tell where u work. its no ones business.

Religion is a byproduct of fear. For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary? Isn't killing people in the name of God a pretty good definition of insanity?
--Arthur C. Clarke, author

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2006, 05:29:00 AM »
I can say that my son was truly damaged by TLC. I have never heard a good story from this place and if there is anyone who would like to really get together and do something about this place please let me know at [email protected]. I am still tyring to get him help to get over the insanity of Bundy and the sick torture they put kids through. These people are truly psychotic and need to be locked up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2006, 01:08:00 AM »
Quote
On 2006-05-17 12:40:00, eyecandy wrote:

"
Quote

On 2006-05-17 11:12:00, Anonymous wrote:


"
Quote


On 2006-05-17 06:37:00, exTLCcadet wrote:



"I am now living with my biological mom and no I haven't hung out with Shawn.  Who is this?  I go to college and I start my new job in a week or so.

When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it so that its professors are obliged to call for help of the civil power, 'tis a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

"







whats your job?  hooking?"




hey there is no need whatso ever to be condesending. eidsor dont tell where u work. its no ones business.

Religion is a byproduct of fear. For much of human history, it may have been a necessary evil, but why was it more evil than necessary? Isn't killing people in the name of God a pretty good definition of insanity?
--Arthur C. Clarke, author

"


no really...eidsor...where do you work?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline exTLCcadet

  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 07:26:25 PM »
I don't think that it should matter where I work.  At least I have a job (and no it's not being a hooker!)!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
his world is mess up and we make it worse everyday!!!

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2006, 11:02:02 PM »
Eidsor,

I think that you are doing so well outside of TLC.  I am happy for you.  You have been so responsible and deserve respect.  Don't even try to defend yourself against anyone because there is no need.  Stay strong and you'll be fine.

Your Friend,

????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline exTLCcadet

  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2006, 11:56:05 PM »
Quote
Eidsor,

I think that you are doing so well outside of TLC. I am happy for you. You have been so responsible and deserve respect. Don't even try to defend yourself against anyone because there is no need. Stay strong and you'll be fine.

Your Friend,

????



Thank you to whoever said this.  I feel that I am doing very well since I've gotten out of TLC.  I'm glad there's at least one person that knows of my stay at TLC and is happy with what I'm doing with my life right now.  Thank you again.

Eidsor
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
his world is mess up and we make it worse everyday!!!

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2006, 09:04:33 PM »
Quote from: ""exTLCcadet""
Quote
Eidsor,

I think that you are doing so well outside of TLC. I am happy for you. You have been so responsible and deserve respect. Don't even try to defend yourself against anyone because there is no need. Stay strong and you'll be fine.

Your Friend,

????


Thank you to whoever said this.  I feel that I am doing very well since I've gotten out of TLC.  I'm glad there's at least one person that knows of my stay at TLC and is happy with what I'm doing with my life right now.  Thank you again.

Eidsor



I was only joking...I've seen your little profile on mypsace...and you've gone crazy again....I can just tell by looking at your friends and your pictures that you're using again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Calling all ex TLC cadets!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2006, 02:23:03 PM »
hey this is jeffcoat i got out of tlc may 2005 any one remember me pm me
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »