Author Topic: **DOES ANYONE REMEMBER DR. WAGONHOFFER ??**  (Read 3866 times)

Offline Lai

• View Profile
**DOES ANYONE REMEMBER DR. WAGONHOFFER ??**
« on: December 17, 2002, 01:47:00 AM »
TO all,

Just wanted to ask if anyone remembers him, while I was in there,(95-96) I heard rumors that he used to steal the girls underwear or something when they are first brough tin, can anyone account to this?

PS:  One of the girls that I was with there was also on HBO several times in a series of real life events, if anyone knows whom I am talking about, post up...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2002, 12:01:00 PM »
Hey you were in kids in 95-96???Who are you??./...i was there around teh same time...get in touch my emails [email protected]

bye

Offline Lai

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2002, 08:16:00 PM »
Hey bro,

This is Mike Terry correct?.  Were you the kid who was in there for a behavior problem?  And if Im not mistaken you were from Jersey City or something, you used to make bombs out of matchheads and whatnot.  Also I remember you mother was sick, Im sorry for that, how is she?     Anyways, let me know if your the same one, then I'll e-mail you.  I really still do not feel comfortable divulging alot of info about myself as of yet.  Also, do you remember that one black girl who was there in 95-96 who was a hooker before she came in the program?  She was on a series of specials from HBO about hookers or something, I forgot the name.   Damn, I thought she was doing good too while I was in there.  And lastly, do you remember Francis?  I forgot his last name as well, he was also from Jersey city and I saw him about 97 in a TV special about another rehab somewhere in trenton, and they interviewed him and I could not beleive it was him!!.  And lastly, do you remember Antonio?  he was a spanish kid from NY, he too was there for awhile, and I saw him last year in a mall here in Jersey and he actually remembered me.  he's doing great by the way, married and everything, WITH a career!!..well, let me know if your the same Mike Terry...OHYEAH!!.. If you are the same Mike Terry, YOU TRIED TO COP OUT on your like 3rd or 2nd night at kids!!! hahaha, I remember that!!  I was one of the other kids in the car who stopped you!!!  you put your luggage right in front of the door so that "CHRIS" (a graduate) could'nt open the door to get you, but me and another kid stopped you and you were begging us to help  you get away and you would drive the car to somewhere!!..LOL

LAI

Offline lgood1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2002, 09:45:00 PM »

Offline lgood1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2002, 09:49:00 PM »
I believe there is no truth to your rumor about Dr. Wagonhoffer. He left the program on his own.
I believe to get a paying job. Very often people who worked for the program didn't get paid. Newton expected people to go for periods of time with out paychecks. He would brag how he wasn't getting one either, and then fly to Florida for 4-7 days.  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2002, 11:00:00 AM »
Hi. I was there between 95 and 96 and I also saw the girl on HBO.... I do know her name and it is Rosilyn... I'm not  sure on the spelling because it was so long ago... i remember her because when i was in that HELL HOLE.::bangin:: .. i was friends with her....  If anyone wants to get back to me... you can e-mail me at [email protected]..... talk to you soon....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2002, 11:20:00 AM »
hey you got it...i really dont know who you are...lol i dont remember who was in the car with me when i tried to escape....kinda suprised me though jsut being there for a few days that people who should have wanted to gt the hell out of there didn't....anyway, get in touch...curious as to who you are

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2002, 12:09:00 PM »
Hey... I tried to escape out of someones house once... I don't remember who was with me at the house other than rosilyn, but we were staying in Jamacia Queens.. And I tried to get out the window which was like 8 stories from the ground... I would have done anything to get out...  :scared: If anybody wants to talk with me you can e-mail me at [email protected]... Oh i forgot to say... I also had a brother that was in the program... His name was Danny and he was a heroin addict... if anyone might remember him... please e-mail me.

Offline Lai

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2002, 10:15:00 PM »
Hey,

If you were in queens you were either staying in either antonio's house or at the Calderones if I beleive.  Most likely the calderones because I remember Rosilyn was mostly always at the calderones host home.  And YES, that was a pretty long drop to the ground.  And also I could'nt beleive my eyes when I saw Rosilyn on HBO hooking again, that was sad, Last time I saw that program I think she was in jail or something, very sad indeed.  And your brother was Danny?  I think I remember him, he left around 95-96 though right?  He was like 20's or something at the time, and he was a heavy Heroin Addict, if he is the same one, how is he?  He left before I did.  I was never close to him though , I remember I even had to help hold him down one time when he was rebellious and he just kicked me off him (I had to hold down his right leg..), and I remember the oldcomers laughing at me.  Let me know who you are.

Lai

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2002, 04:33:00 PM »
Hi. Yeah you got it right... that's definatly my brother that you're talking about. I was there that time he had to be restrained... LOL... yeah he was a heavy heroin addict....he left the same time as i did and that was dec of 95... i think.. but unfortunately to say.... my brother is no longer alive. He passed  ::mecry:: at the age of 22 from a heroin overdose in 97.. the kids program REALLY helped huh... yeah right... anyway my name is Kristie and i was about 14 when i was there.... i don't know if that helped.... but if you want more info on who i am e-mail me... [email protected]

Offline Lai

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2002, 08:17:00 PM »
Hey,

Yes I think I remember you but I cant put a face on you as of now.  I DO remember Danny had a younger sister but it wasnt like we had all day to stare at one anothers faces in group or else we be accussed of trying to COP out.  Anyways, Im very sorry that your borther passed away, from all his stories before I knew he was in pretty deep.  And it wasnt like that program was designed to really help him anyways.  But all in all I remember your brother was a good guy and was pretty funy at times.  ALso, does anyone know how Jessica and LOUIS calderone are doing?

Lai

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2002, 12:02:00 AM »
Yes my brother was in VERY deep into it and I don't think anything could have helped him.... it was just too late for him... It's a sad thing, but in all honosty I think it is better for him where he is now. I know that it is hard to put a face to the name.... I look a lot like my brother... and I actually remember where I sat the whole time in the program.... I was in the first row the third seat from the right.... It's really strange that I remember that because I blocked almost everything out from that place... ::bigsmilebounce::

Offline wesfager

• View Profile
    • http://www.thestraights.com
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2002, 12:52:00 PM »
we need to talk about your brother.  was he in Kids too?  where is he now?

Please email me a response at [email protected]

thank you.
es Fager
www.thestraights.com

\"If David Miscaviage can go to his deposition as Admiral Farragut, then Keith Henson can go as Bozo the Clown.\"  Wes Fager

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2003, 11:51:00 PM »
hey this is louis jessicas brother its very very sad when i remember the torture we went through its like a concentration camp but i wish all of you the best

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2003, 11:59:00 PM »
hey im so curious to see who is lai you sound familiar i remember mike terry trying to cop out that was years ago im louis jessicas brother i now live in las vegas i work as a bartender for a club ( the beach)go figure and yes i do abuse the bottle every now and then the program turned me into an alcohlic  lol