Author Topic: HLA and Milonas v. Williams  (Read 6441 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA and Milonas v. Williams
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2007, 02:52:38 AM »
this isnt deborah, but you're a fucking idiot. i dont know deborah's position or anything about her, but i do know your statement is absolutely false. quit acting like a lawer, cuz you aint one. i dont know why people insist on posting pro-hla bull on a board that is almost solely dedicated to info about getting the place shut down, on an obviously anti-institution website. yes, freedom of speech exists, but your efforts are futile becouse everyone here can see right through you. we just get irritated. i kinda feel like im pumping insecticide into a mosquito nest but still gettin stung.

a few case scenarios:
- what if she had a major physical disability? this would severly limit her ability to take care of kids.  
- got married straight out of highschool to a well educated man?
- was not abusive, but had abusive family members?
- had a career incompatable with chilcare? a farmer father would be preferable over a soldier mother

Function junction, whats your dysfunction?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2007, 09:12:41 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Deborah--Why was your ex-husband given custody of your son?  I'm sure that you are aware that, in most cases of this sort in this country, primary custody is granted to the mother, unless she is grossly incompetent, neglectful, or abusive.

Who's feeding you inaccurate information? The same egotistical, greedy, bastard that would keep a child against a parent's wishes, have one of his lackeys provide perjured testimony in order to keep the kid (money) there.  You sure you want to be his patsy?

Ask him if it was worth $110,000 in the long run.  :lol:
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2007, 08:49:45 PM »
I guess I missed this thread, and felt the need to post, sorry it was a little late. The same thing happened to my mother. She had sole custody of me for 15 years before I got sent to HLA. My dad had never consitently been in my life, and only showed up every few months to use me to dick with my mother in court (20 years after their divorce, they are still in court to this day). My father got the money (LOTS OF MONEY), and my mother got the kids.

At HLA, they obviously found out who the financial backer of this escapade was (my father), and worked as hard as they could to have him get custody through a nasty court process. The had to keep the cash cow in line, and did it by even refusing to speak to my mother anymore when it came to updates about me. (That once weekly phone call their supposed to get? They just STOPPED it). She didn't have any money, so all the control went to my father, even though HE'S NEVER BEEN A FATHER.

It does happen, and I'm living proof. The ONLY reason I had to go to HLA in the first place after my two OTHER programs was because the courts didn't feel it safe to release me to EITHER parents custody because of the litigation process going on. HLA preyed on that, and we're still paying for the consequences today.

But hey, they got paid, right?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2007, 11:33:23 PM »
A story all to common there. What a judge says, custody rights, or even whats best for the child never matters. Only that they get paid.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2007, 02:11:23 AM »
i wont reveal names...but there was this kid in PG51
he liked to pace around the lodge and his name rhymed with obiwan kenobe.

i'm sure everyone knows who i'm talking about

if the lawyers need a good HLA /custody story, his story is pretty interesting.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 02:15:37 AM »
oh yeah and the whole gettin paid thing....

PG51 is a great exaple...along with all the postgrads.

51 had to stay 29(?) months i think, just to graduate. for arbitrary reasons they got to keep a group of kids for almost an extra year. a few in that group actually graduated high school, but were still at hla taking correspondence courses with colleges becouse HLA wouldnt release their transcripts unless they completed the program.

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 10:07:46 AM »
Yeah, I remember all that. The same thing happen to... pg 56 I believe? Their program was like 28 or 29 months. Just because of when they came in.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2007, 11:31:50 AM »
nope not 56...they...(we) actually had the record shortest program, just under 18 months. i think it was 59 that got the shaft too...really not sure though.

what happened is that originally they were supposed to graduate in december, but when HLA cancelled that grad it extended their stay by nearly a year. what i think is funny, which proves HLA is full of shit, is that they re-instituted december grad as soon as 51 left. i bet there's a long running pattern there.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2007, 11:53:55 AM »
What was the reason given for doing that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2007, 06:37:08 PM »
they said that kids were having trouble getting into other schools mid-year, in december. so they just kept the may, june, and august grads. it's rediculous, becouse what about the kids over 18 who were supposed to be in college? or the kids that WERE able to get into schools. just becouse of one or two kids, who couldnt pick a boarding school out of a short list, they made whole peergroups stay and extra year.

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2007, 07:33:32 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
nope not 56...they...(we) actually had the record shortest program, just under 18 months. i think it was 59 that got the shaft too...really not sure though.

what happened is that originally they were supposed to graduate in december, but when HLA cancelled that grad it extended their stay by nearly a year. what i think is funny, which proves HLA is full of shit, is that they re-instituted december grad as soon as 51 left. i bet there's a long running pattern there.

Thats right. 59. It was my counselors other peer group. Sorry. Been a long time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 03:42:51 PM »
"things like "institutional control" trumping one's rights, and the problems cited by Deborah above, are examples of why we can never stop fighting to save our constitutional rights, in a nation where those rights are fast disappearing. "

"We can never rest on the important things"

Funny, because you don't have rights of the constitution till you’re eighteen!  The only rights you have are rights of humanity!
     If dumbass kids wouldn't try to sneak drugs onto a school campus, which is a crime by law (felony), there would be no need for such things!  Coincidently, I am sure that the parents of the student would love to be charged by the local law enforcement for such searches and I am also sure that the parents of these students would love to find out that there little darling kid was arrested by real law enforcement officials on felony charges because they did not watch there child and they brought "something" illegal onto a school campus.  Then there would be no way the school could protect the students from the "real consequences" of their actions, god forbid that!!!  Not to mention that it is these dumbasses that caused the searches to be necessary.  
[/code]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 03:55:48 PM »
My goodness - someone is woefully ignorant of facts regarding HLA as well as the U.S. Constitution:

Under Common Law existing at the time of the adoption of the U.S. Constitution, "natural personhood" was considered to begin at natural birth and end with the cessation of the heartbeat.

Next time do a little research before you come onto this site - or grease your mouth with vaseline so your foot comes out easier.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 04:27:07 PM »
"My goodness - someone is woefully ignorant of facts regarding HLA as well as the U.S. Constitution:
Under Common Law existing at the time of the adoption of the U.S. Constitution, "natural personhood" was considered to begin at natural birth and end with the cessation of the heartbeat.
Next time do a little research before you come onto this site - or grease your mouth with vaseline so your foot comes out easier."

I know a great deal more about HLA then you will ever even imagine.  Don't ask for my identiy, I choose to remain unknown and it will continue to stay that way!
Congratulations, you know the constitution!  I'm very happy that you have the time to  google  up such things.  I don't or choose not to whichever is the case!  I appreciate your insitefullness though!  However, pointing out my lack of knowledge of the constitution does not take away from the point I was trying to make. Get it! Got it, Good!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 05:02:06 PM »
guest 123's demeanor is really reminding me of ROB HYDE. anyone see it too? can we get an IP check?

strip searches are unnecessary. weather it be by a staff or police officer. the only time they are ok is if your going into a prison. HLA is not a prison. they are a school. as far as i remember...schools dont have strip searches. also, most schools get along ok with a small percentage of students doing drugs. it's a fact of academia. people have always done, and will always do drugs and alchohol and you cant do anything about it.

now think about this....what's the bigger danger? drugs or prison?