Author Topic: I hereby Challenge Cheryl to show herself....  (Read 4676 times)

Offline dustnbones

• View Profile
I hereby Challenge Cheryl to show herself....
« on: April 04, 2006, 09:12:00 PM »
You know she's not going to say anything dude. That would be silly, just think about it man. What the fuck. And furthermore... I know you're dissing her online but would you do it in real life? Somehow, I fuckin' doubt it with hiding behind a computer screen and whatnot. If I had passionate hate for someone, you can damn well bet I'd beat the mother fucker's face in. But what do you kids do? Bitch and bitch and bitch, god damned internet thugs. What the hell is the point in that?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
sub>

\"Your only validation is in living your own life; vicarious existence is a fucking waste of time. So I send this song to the offended; I said what I meant and I\'ve never pretended.\"

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 10:30:00 PM »
The bitch has already threatened to sue me, and never did... shes a pansy, dude.

She wants to play SUPERMOM TO THE RESCUE and finder of good 'healing programs' when she calls all the shots and sets all the terms, and wont handle any criticism or questioning at all.

At least, I think so. How else do you explain her sending kids to whitmore after the truth came out?  :grin:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 11:33:00 PM »
Ah, sorry, just kind of eager to take a bite out of her.

Ill take the sloppy seconds... you get first dibs  ::puke::
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »
On 2006-04-04 19:22:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"Apparently all of Cheryl's brainwashing techniques failed on you. You are a very angry young man, and I suggest you seek out competent mental help. Not the sort of help that involves mumbo jumbo like numerology, and scripting.

The sort of help that involves actual degrees earned at actual colleges that in fact have actual government approval. If that of course is to expensive for you as your false diploma no doubt generated on a 30 dollar epsom printer from the local wal mart is not doing you any favors you can always consider state medical coupons.

I do not consider it an insult, but rather a compliment, to be called an agnostic. I do not pretend to know where many ignorant men are sure.
--Clarence Darrow, American lawyer

"

And that's why I'm attending a state university. I think my point here is made...  :razz:

Offline dustnbones

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 08:19:00 PM »
Oops. Yeah that was me.
sub>

\"Your only validation is in living your own life; vicarious existence is a fucking waste of time. So I send this song to the offended; I said what I meant and I\'ve never pretended.\"

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 11:00:00 PM »

And that's why I'm attending a state university. I think my point here is made...  :razz: "

Ted Bundy was a law student.  Your point is....?

I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline dustnbones

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 09:38:00 PM »
On 2006-04-07 20:00:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

"

And that's why I'm attending a state university. I think my point here is made...  :razz: "

--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

"

That man was a fucking genius, too.

And to answer your question, kid... look at the fucking requirements for NSU and prove it. I want a link, mother fucker!  :razz:
sub>

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 12:42:00 AM »
Now Dustn, what person will talk to you if you call that person such a name? And you were being such a nice, well-spoken guy a few days ago. Now, what happen?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 12:43:00 AM »
Yea, Ted Bundy was a genius wasn't he? Think he got executed. How smart was that?

Offline dustnbones

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 05:53:00 PM »
On 2006-04-08 21:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yea, Ted Bundy was a genius wasn't he? Think he got executed. How smart was that?"

But he got away with it all for quite a while. Don't quiz me on murderers, sweetheart!

On 2006-04-09 06:26:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"Do you have your MA yet?

nope...

Then piss off kid."

Haha... I'm doing quite well in school actually. Thank you for asking, I just might have to fuckin' send you a cute little postcard or something!  :razz:
sub>

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2006, 11:27:00 PM »
On 2006-04-08 18:38:00, dustnbones wrote:

"

On 2006-04-07 20:00:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

"

"

That man was a fucking genius, too.

And to answer your question, kid... look at the fucking requirements for NSU and prove it. I want a link, mother fucker!  :razz: "

What link are you looking for, kid?  A sociopath has something to do with NSU?  Really?  Is that your Alma Mater?

Based on your disorganized thought process, I shudder at your LSAT score might be, if that's your chosen path.

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense.
--Francois Marie Arouet "Voltaire", French author and playwright

Offline dustnbones

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2006, 07:56:00 PM »
On 2006-04-09 18:28:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"Just as long as it doesn't have anything from Hawaii on it."

::flipflop::

~Aloha!~
sub>

Offline dustnbones

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2006, 07:59:00 PM »
On 2006-04-09 20:27:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

What link are you looking for, kid?  A sociopath has something to do with NSU?  Really?  Is that your Alma Mater?

"Based on your disorganized thought process, I shudder at your LSAT score might be, if that's your chosen path."

Speaking of disorganized thought process, I've already stated that I currently attend NSU. My statement about Bundy was completely seperate, hence my addressing that latter statement to someone else! Haha, you're just a fuckin' genius, aren't you!  :lol:
sub>

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2006, 11:22:00 PM »
On 2006-04-11 16:59:00, dustnbones wrote:

"

"Based on your disorganized thought process, I shudder at your LSAT score might be, if that's your chosen path."

Speaking of disorganized thought process, I've already stated that I currently attend NSU. My statement about Bundy was completely seperate, hence my addressing that latter statement to someone else! Haha, you're just a fuckin' genius, aren't you!  :lol:"

We can compare smarts anytime you'd like to, genius (My line... long before you came along).

Maybe next time, Einstein, you can properly frame your reference.  

If you need any help with with any of those words, just ask.   :lol: [ This Message was edited by: Helena Handbasket on 2006-04-11 20:27 ]

Offline dustnbones

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 01:34:00 AM »
On 2006-04-11 20:22:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

"

On 2006-04-11 16:59:00, dustnbones wrote:

"

Speaking of disorganized thought process, I've already stated that I currently attend NSU. My statement about Bundy was completely seperate, hence my addressing that latter statement to someone else! Haha, you're just a fuckin' genius, aren't you!  ::troll::

:tup:
sub>