Author Topic: Amazing....  (Read 4159 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amazing....
« on: April 01, 2006, 11:44:00 PM »
No they are not equipped, but they will take them anyways, so long as the parent pays.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Irish Mom

• View Profile
Amazing....
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 03:13:00 AM »
On 2006-04-01 20:51:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"You really can't be serious! That would put the healthy and saftey of the residents and staff at risk.

No one would in their right minds would do something like that!

It will be generally found that those who sneer habitually at human nature and affect to despise it, are among its worst and least pleasant examples

--Charles Dickens

"

I'm not even gonna touch that one.... :lol:
Despair or folly?  It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt.  We do not.  It is wisdom to recognize neccessity, when all other courses have been weighed, though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false h

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amazing....
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 07:03:00 PM »
They kept Celece Docterman, who filed a lawsuit.  She was very mentally ill and was treated inhumanely, hence the justification for the lawsuit.

They have also taken kids who are bipolar (aka manic depressive), and the low-wage staff who supervise them daily have no training or understanding of what a manic state is, how to work with someone who is depressed, what to look for in someone having a psychotic break/nervous breakdown, etc.  They take many kids who are being treated by psychologists and psychiatrists, and then place them in oversees programs with no therapists or counseling of any sort.  Usually, a psychiatrist drops in every few months to prescribe meds to the ones who haven't yet started to conform.  Again, the low wage staff are not trained or educated at all on how to work with kids with mental illness.  They are only trained to give out consequences for infractions of WWASP rules.

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
Amazing....
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 08:26:00 PM »
Just curious as to how you think anyone can produce "evidence" that WWASPS would admit a psychotic child.  I can't produce evidence that you're a douche either, but all the circumstances of your posts point to that conclusion.
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Amazing....
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 10:03:00 PM »
On 2006-04-02 01:09:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"Let's see some data to support this claim. I mean if a kid was so psychotic that he was not controllable by conventional means surely they would not think twice about sending him elsewhere right?

Have you considered that system of holy lies and pious frauds that has raged and triumphed for 1500 years.
--John Adams, U.S. President

"

Yeah, like High Impact. While that was shut down, they just used pepper spray and dog cages. These people believe what they're saying when they say they have the only method for taming the wild troubled teen monster.

A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows.
http://smack.accesscard.org/index/misc/atheist/' target='_new'>Samuel Clemens "Mark Twain", American author and humorist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amazing....
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 10:59:00 PM »
Three Springs,

If only WWASP did care enough about the welfare of a child as well the welfare of the children they expose these very disturbed kids to.

zI attebnded Discovery seminar with parents who adopted son had bee at Paradise Cove for years. He wa sbeeing trafficked to SCL Montana when Paradise closed due to pending invstigation by U.S. state Dept.

The parents shared their son was very disturbed. His behavior was over the top to say the least.

My child was in work sheets with this disturbed kid. I can assure you It was never my intent to have my child exposed to such an unhealthy child. He should have been in a proper facility to meet his needs. My child too. I was led to believe he was. I could go on and on. The staff lied  as usual.

A major diservcice wwasp does is hold our kids hostage in institutions not having  their needs met.
Otherwise they could have been receiving proper care.

Three Springs its important that you step left and believe the truth about your precious program.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amazing....
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 09:27:00 AM »
Not only are they willing to take this imaginary psycho kid, they somehow decide that Jamaica's Tranquility Bay is the most appropriate placement? Wow.... just... wow.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Amazing....
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 11:19:00 AM »
That they would enroll this boy in TB is no surprise. This is the kind of kid who would spend all day every day in OP - with frequent restraints and starvation being the daily routine.

TSW - hang on to all those emails. We might find them useful someday. Never know when wwasp will claim one of theirs, is not one of theirs. Interesting to me they are still selling Ivy Ridge for example.

Keep all that in a safe place - print out and keep a hard copy as well. You can expect to have your computer attacked - you might find it crashing or in need of a erasing to clean it of infection - so put anything you have of importance on an unrelated hard drive, or CD or something.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amazing....
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 11:30:00 AM »
3 Springs: What's sad, as well as amazing.  There are kids just like "this one" that are enrolled, and probably at TB right now.

That is scary!

Offline Cheryl_Dah_Queen_of_Mean

• View Profile
Amazing....
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2006, 11:30:00 AM »
I think you people are just wrong for attacking poor old Jay this way.

He is quite the cunning linguist you know![ This Message was edited by: Cheryl_Dah_Queen_of_Mean on 2006-04-03 08:31 ]

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Amazing....
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »
On 2006-04-03 08:30:00, Cheryl_Dah_Queen_of_Mean wrote:

"I think you people are just wrong for attacking poor old Jay this way.

He is quite the cunning linguist you know![ This Message was edited by: Cheryl_Dah_Queen_of_Mean on 2006-04-03 08:31 ]"

You're fricken kidding me right?!!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amazing....
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2006, 08:23:00 PM »
so what would their response be if you had described the "child" as one who...(as the "desperate parent" might allude to)

spends an inordinate amount of time in his room at his computer.  He says that he is "writing programs" but as a parent that is not computer savvy...who knows what he has been doing.

said childs grades have slipped from a solid 4.0 GPA (straight A's) to a 3.7 GPA (an A- average)

said child is possibly involved with drugs.

said child claims to have only used marijuana once but didn't like it.

drug tests turn up clean...nothing in blood stream...but still...the parent is suspicious.

I think you know what I am getting at...basically...instead of posing as a parent with an extremely out of control child, pose as an extremely "paranoid/suspicious/over protective/over demanding" parent of a child that most of society would see as a "normal, good kid"

what kind of suggestions do you think that WWASPS would then offer.  Would they tell the parents that they see no reason for the child to be there?  Or would they suggest the same programs?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amazing....
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 11:17:00 PM »
On 2006-04-03 19:54:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"Why would it matter what WWASP suggested? Their suggestions are not important to me, and nor should they be important to any others in any way shape or form.  No child for any reason deserves any time at one of their pathetic gulags.

actually my post was "tongue-in-cheek"...I found it amusing that when you described your "fictional child" that they were *more than willing to work with you.

I was just wondering what their reply might have been had the child really just been the product of blatantly unreasonable parents.

who knows...they probably think that a straight A student with no drug/relationship/etc. problems could benefit from TB...maybe even to the extent that he turns out to be a Nobel Prize Winner  :rofl:

see what I'm getting at?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amazing....
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2006, 02:31:00 AM »
Ages SEVEN to TWENTY-ONE?

Where's my fully automatic shotgun?

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
Amazing....
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2006, 04:56:00 AM »
I can't believe that they did not figure out that this was a gag post! How retarded are they!!
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen