Author Topic: faggotry  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
faggotry
« on: March 31, 2006, 11:30:00 PM »
not that i am a fag, but how come straight never acknowledged faggotness(except for will knicely)? i once saw a over age guy walked because he was a fag and the group could not deal with it. i think it messed with the thirteen year olds. it allowed fags on staff(hahahahah) but not in group???????????????????????????????????????????????????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
faggotry
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 11:41:00 PM »
Kinda made me think of how corporal klinger was always trying to get out of M.A.S.H. with the cross-dressing thing...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
faggotry
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 11:51:00 PM »
That depends on if you are the fagotee or the fagotor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
faggotry
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 12:20:00 AM »
SECTION 8 SIR.................on a serious note, in order for straight to work it had to ignore some things....faggotry, cleptomania,incest,and last but not least ....EXTREME ORIGINALITY. i was sitting three seats away when steve matthews jumped up and said "discipline through fear" before he was dragged down.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
faggotry
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 09:38:00 PM »
Yeah, that was weird as shit though, wasn't it? I can remember at least three lesbian couples as fosters. Let's see, there was Jackie P. and Jane's mothers. My mom lived with them for awhile between selling my home in Pompano and building her lovely new Disneyesque ranch house on Palaugh Rd off of Beeline to be closer to her beloved Program. Then there was Dawn P.'s mom and her friend, the big Swedish masage mangler. No, she was a nice woman, I think. But it was just hard not to crack up when she told me what she did for a living. They sent me w/ Dawn on her weekend home visit in.. Ft. Meyers? Naples? Something like that. Then there was Jamie's mom and her bestest friend. Now THAT was bizarre! The mom was wheelchair bound and fucking HUGE! She had a specially fitted van w/ a lift and special rig attached to the steering wheel so she could drive with just her hands. She worked for Southland corporation. They were fundie Baptists of some stripe. Jamie attended West Florida Christian School w. me, Lisa who's sister was Penny and had a funny last name, Michelle McL who's dad looked and sounded like Boss Hogg... somebody else? Oh yeah! Cathy from Coral Springs. Always wondered if/how my fucking brainwashed mother had to do w/ inducting Cathy into that nightmare. Didn't care much for Cathy, but didn't hate her either. Maybe I was just jealous. She was real pretty, richer than I was. Worse? She hung out at the rock pits partyin' w/ friends. I only went there to run the dogs and take a little shooting practice w/ Dad. Not bad, I enjoyed it. But I was always jealous of the kids who we'd see jumping off the rope swing, laughing, flirting; things I knew I could never do till it was past my time to. And I didn't. Didn't even try to fit/break in. I was like a nun. Lot a fuckin' good it did me.

Faith is a cop-out. It is intellectual bankruptcy. If the only way you can accept an assertion is by faith, then you are conceding that it can't be taken on its own merits.
--Dan Barker, author and former evangelist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
faggotry
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 08:31:00 PM »
Unnatural affections, or "faggotry" as it is clinically known, is only one of a host of symptoms that manifest in the life of the Chemically Dependent individual.  You see, Druggies, the unhinged mental landscape wrought by the use of psychoactive chemicals often includes damage to sexual identity sections of the brain.  At SIBS, and before that at Straight, Inc. and KIDS, I make use of time-tested techniques for averting the dangers and pitfalls of sexual deviancy that inevitably occur in response to the use of drugs.  Our 96% success rate indicates that not only is faggotry cureable, but that it is best cured at SIBS.

See you on front row, you fucking queer!

Love ya(but not in the way you'd like me to)!

Have a seat.......
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
faggotry
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 11:44:00 AM »
:smokin:

Offline teachback

• View Profile
faggotry
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 09:48:00 AM »
Motherfucker, you give new meaning to "gone way down", your book about blowing midgets...

:nworthy: :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
faggotry
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 12:14:00 PM »
Don't meth up your life.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
lol... :/
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 05:17:51 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
SECTION 8 SIR.................on a serious note, in order for straight to work it had to ignore some things....faggotry, cleptomania,incest,and last but not least ....EXTREME ORIGINALITY. i was sitting three seats away when steve matthews jumped up and said "discipline through fear" before he was dragged down.

I love this! I hate it but i love it! Bitter sweet to say the least.  Damn I miss him.
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
faggotry
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2006, 09:07:38 AM »
Quote from: ""Dr. Miller Newton""
Unnatural affections, or "faggotry" as it is clinically known, is only one of a host of symptoms that manifest in the life of the Chemically Dependent individual.  You see, Druggies, the unhinged mental landscape wrought by the use of psychoactive chemicals often includes damage to sexual identity sections of the brain.  At SIBS, and before that at Straight, Inc. and KIDS, I make use of time-tested techniques for averting the dangers and pitfalls of sexual deviancy that inevitably occur in response to the use of drugs.  Our 96% success rate indicates that not only is faggotry cureable, but that it is best cured at SIBS.

See you on front row, you fucking queer!

Love ya(but not in the way you'd like me to)!

Have a seat.......

:exclaim: