Author Topic: What did CEDU do to us?  (Read 4617 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« on: March 31, 2006, 10:35:00 PM »
Ever wonder why we really went there?  Sure we were a bunch of messed us teenagers experimenting with life and got into trouble, etc.  But what did they do to us there?  I mean long-term.  I know that the practices stem from Synanon but also from Korean POW & CIA brainwashing tactics and sure add a little cult-like behavior.  Yeah sounds far fetch but research it.  But why would they do that to a bunch of teenagers?  And what long term effects do they have?  And here's a great question - Anyone ever feel like they are "missing" a part of themselves?

"A FREE SOCIETY'S BEST DEFENSE AGAINST UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION IS PUBLIC DISCLOSURE AND AWARENESS. THE MORE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND CONCIOUSNESS ALTERING TECHNOLOGY, THE MORE LIKELY THEY ARE TO RECOGNIZE ITS APPLICATION, AND THE LESS LIKELY IT WILL BE USED."
-John Marks, The Search for the Manchurian Candidate
a start to understanding >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainwashing
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 07:46:00 PM »
On 2006-03-31 19:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ever wonder why we really went there?  Sure we were a bunch of messed us teenagers experimenting with life and got into trouble, etc.  But what did they do to us there?  I mean long-term. - Anyone ever feel like they are "missing" a part of themselves?

<

Yes, I didn't attend CEDU, but another similar independent facility-  This info helped me understand...and take back a part of they what they took by sharing and taking a stand back.  IF we all stand united we can bring this thing down.

http://cafety.org/index.php?option=com_ ... &Itemid=35

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 07:53:00 PM »
i can also relate to this posts. i went to cedu brown schools. i have ptsd now,nightmares,flashbacks. i am happy they are shut down now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 12:17:00 AM »
I am a parent whose daughter'w evil father had her kidnapped in a fit of rage to punish her and had her sent to CEDU (may Mel WAsserman rot in hell)  Although she was "only" there for three weeks the damage was enormous.  Being kept awake for 24 hrs., forced to admit doing stuff she never even heard of, told she was a loser, a slut etc.. Years of post-traumatic stress (she was only 13 at the time) I can't imagine how any of you survived years of this crap.  My beautiful daughter never recovered and hanged herself at the age of 24.  I hate these shithead murderers and pray for their demise every night.  Dear God, make these asshole's lives hell, make everything they touch turn to shit and may they drown in it amen".  This is my mantra.  All of you angry people, stay angry You are right; they were wrong.  I am so sorry you all had to go through those concentration camps.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 01:32:00 AM »
On 2006-04-04 21:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I am a parent whose daughter'w evil father had her kidnapped in a fit of rage to punish her and had her sent to CEDU (may Mel WAsserman rot in hell)  Although she was "only" there for three weeks the damage was enormous.  Being kept awake for 24 hrs., forced to admit doing stuff she never even heard of, told she was a loser, a slut etc.. Years of post-traumatic stress (she was only 13 at the time) I can't imagine how any of you survived years of this crap.  My beautiful daughter never recovered and hanged herself at the age of 24.  I hate these shithead murderers and pray for their demise every night.  Dear God, make these asshole's lives hell, make everything they touch turn to shit and may they drown in it amen".  This is my mantra.  All of you angry people, stay angry You are right; they were wrong.  I am so sorry you all had to go through those concentration camps. "

I weep when I read this. Lo Siento. I feel it.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 01:03:00 PM »
Tinker worse than ancient Egyptians did brain surgery. What do you think will happen if you put troubled kids from predominently affluent families in with men and women from bizarre backgrounds who were paid to make these depressed or spoiled kids with self confidence problems feel worse about themselves? Do you really believe that these "counselors" felt good about themselves? Did my parents think I was getting assisted by these people in issues in BUILDING self confidence and independance? YES. Instead they often send a extra ordinarily self assured, and at least independant kid off, and years later he is need of the same kind of structured environment...or the opposite. All I know for sure is when I was there the "counselors" had no trainging other than the program itself and it's influence done by older staffers. The few that appeared to have a degree in pschology either left soon after starting work, or thought that this fanatical approach to regression was the be all of every problem. It was crank. CEDU therapy dinkered with the most essential parts of our ego- super ego. If Wilhelm Reich were alive he'd be all over this shit. We have no organization to study the effects of our therapy. And it would be impossible anyway to do that kind of specific research, but I'll bet my last dollar that you can prove that Raps/Propheets handled the way they were done until WWASP bought CEDU (and afterwords, I'd venture too) that it did NO good, and in MOST cases, "CEDU therapy" done by non counselors DID more HARM!

Yelling and screaming at kids with ranging behavioral issues to do nothing but exact auto-emotional responses for the satisfaction/ideology of the "counselor" is the most absurd part of the program.

And they wolloped me...but I got mad words and logic to their emotional mumbo jumbo. My passion is resolute. They dinkered and had NO FUCKING IDEA what they were doing. SUICIDES are inevitable for some people BECAUSE of RMA or leaving RMA. Let's not forget about all those kids rma tried to 'help'. Where the fuck did they wind up? better or worse? again, the questions abound. But surely as day melts to night RMA is/was an ingredient in their lives.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline 3BeanSalad

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2006, 12:31:00 AM »
Bravo.  Well put, Blownaway.[ This Message was edited by: 3BeanSalad on 2006-04-10 21:31 ]

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 12:34:00 PM »
I have a fan. But seriously, I know there must be more people out there. I'm thinking of sending a newsletter...I want to hear more about your experience. Good or bad. Maybe i'll get a  1800 number for cedu grads, so people will come to this site and write about what they remember. I feel I am pulling teeth here. There are surely more of us. If I didn't know about this site and

If I saw an ad in the paper or a magazine about "DID YOU GO TO CEDU or RMA? call 1888 RMA- CEDU and leave any message you want- I would call. Would you? I bet there are a lot of people who ran away/ were pulled from this school that would be very interested in learning more, but just haven't thought ahout it for a long time. Not to mention the grads/ staff.

Are there seriously only 10 people who visit this site who went to my skool?
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 09:04:00 PM »
99% of the kids who went to cedu were rich. i have the unfortunate distinction of being cedu-ized AND poor. just felt like pointing that out

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2006, 06:43:00 AM »
I think a number to call is a good idea.  These few sites have anonymous posters and this would be a good way for contacts to be made...  I bet there could be a website to go hand in hand where people could have mailboxes too - and get a hold of whoever they want to and vice versa.

Moon's up on this end...

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2006, 07:07:00 AM »
Well. For one thing:
What other "school" in the world genererates a life long goal of NOT running into people you know from it? What other school makes it so you HATE your teachers for the rest of your life and question society in the "real" world?

How come no one told me there were legal resources at the time I kept running away that could have played a role in my life? How come there was no one I could tell about what my intial reactions to the school were except those who either were paying or paid to keep me there?

Isn't it plain that CEDU knew exactly how to manipulate troubled parents?
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2006, 07:41:00 AM »
Troubled parents as well as their kids... If they could infect a sibling and include them too, even better.  Contagious and potentially deadly.

Moon

Offline 3BeanSalad

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2006, 08:20:00 AM »
How about a partnership with Fornits?  Cross-reference all of it somehow and make it really work to connect people.

[ This Message was edited by: 3BeanSalad on 2006-04-24 05:21 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2006, 08:46:00 AM »
A current list with names and contact info of lawyers, investigators, deprogramming places, and therapists/councelors/shrinks who have worked with Cedu/RMA families?

Offline rmagirl

• View Profile
What did CEDU do to us?
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 10:08:00 PM »
check your pm.