Author Topic: Samantha's statement  (Read 2910 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Samantha's statement
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2006, 01:06:00 AM »
On 2006-03-24 13:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

My tenure practically broke my parents, and they still complain about it to this day.

How much did they have to shell out to straight per month? Do you have the figures? In my case there was an initial fee plus "room & board" every month."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Samantha's statement
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2006, 01:07:00 AM »
How much did they have to shell out to straight per month? Do you have the figures? In my case there was an initial fee plus "room & board" every month.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Samantha's statement
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2006, 01:54:00 AM »
On 2006-03-25 22:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"How much did they have to shell out to straight per month? Do you have the figures? In my case there was an initial fee plus "room & board" every month."

How much didd Samantha's parents pay to keep her out of the house?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Samantha's statement
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2006, 03:27:00 AM »
i was in st pete,so i can't clarify sammie's story for her,but i will tell you that something like what she's talking about happened to me 2 times......both times on an "open meeting day/night".....for one reason or another,i couldn't go to the bathroom when i was allowed...later i needed to,but the staff member i asked decided to be a dick.....and didn't answer me or thought it was amusing to him that i needed this one simple thing>to go to the bathroom!......after waiting for awhile,i thought he forgot and desparatly asked ANOTHER staff member for permission.....then all of a sudden,the "trainee" i asked first,came in when i had my hand up and had the other staff member call on me....i asked again.then they called on the "trainee" i asked first,and i got blasted for "playing off"!!!! meanwhile i had to go....well,my consequense was that i wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom! i had to hold it the rest of the day....those sadistic assholes ...
i tried as hard as i could,but pissed my pants in /during open meeting.....then in open meeting review,they confronted me and made me parade myself in front of the girls side as well...it was a very humiliating experience to say the least.even at 41-42,its still very humiliating to tell anyone that....ginger and sammie were in the same time period i was....honestly,i can't speak first hand for sammie,cause she was in sarasota and i was in st pete,but that was the way str8 was in the early days....if she says that happened,it very well could have!a lot of bad things happened to kids back then!i experienced many of the horrible things that place had to dole out on ppl first hand!the only differences between the 2 were miller {the newt} newton....but i was in sarasota 2 times for an hour or so while i was waiting to see a doctor down there for my hearing loss problems and sarasota was a shit hole as far as comparing the buildings....it was never designed to be a place to house ppl....no insulation etc.....so it was very cold in the winter and very warm in the summer.....it was definatly the "poorest" straight of them all.....never had a steady staff
so everytime a person started to progress,they had to deal with huckle bucks that didn't know they're progress and many kids got humped in the process because of it!.....shit sammie went in when she was 12 1/2.....how many drugs could shew have possibly done?.....i look at my daughter now{13} and i wonder why or how anyone could've possibly thought she "needed" that place! even if she did a joint,that couldn't have justified placing her in there! if she misbehaved,it doesn't surprise me! at 12 1/2 i would've been the same way! shit man,think.....she was just BEGINING to become a young lady!the sickest part about her maturity was she LEARNED it from total strangers in straight! not her MOTHER!!!! we were all kids in there,for the most part,but sammie really was....if she says that happened to her,there's a very good chance it did man.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Samantha's statement
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2006, 07:25:00 AM »
On 2006-03-22 23:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I hope you don't take this wrong way, and I DO NOT mean any disrespect by it - I have a question or a curiousity I am wanting to know about.

Samantha says she was isolated for several weeks or months and made to wear humble pants that she was basically forced to wear her own feces, urine, and discharges. She said that she picked at her scabs and nails all the time, that she ate them in order to keep from being hungry.

I am curious since Straight was only an outpatient treatment facility if noone ever did anything about all of the feces and urine and bloody mess that she carried around with her to the host homes that took her in at night.

I'm not saying it doesn't add up, but I am questioning how fucked up any host parent would have to be to allow a girl who's humble pants are full of turds, wet urine and stench, and blood everywhere into their home. She claims that she was starved but how can this happen. The most we ever got was the pb n j diet. Most host parents consisted of a mother, I do not know any father who would have been a single parent that EVER put their child into Straight without the mother around, EVER. So, since most or more likely ALL host homes consisted of a nearby mother and/or father - it would seem to me at some point that a host mother would not be so cold if she saw a girl starving for 'months'. I could be wrong on all accounts. Let's say many father's did put their kids in Straight, I still don't know any adult who wouldn't at least offer an emaciated child a piece of bread if their face is sunken and their scabs are bleeding like that. Sincerely.

The other question I had is about Sammie's forced abortion. She claims that she was raped by a staff member who was employed by Straight. She claims that she got pregnant as a result of that rape and that she was made, by HRS and Straight to have an abortion. Now, drugs were not allowed at Straight. Was she given meds such as antibiotics which are VERY enforced law when it comes to things like legal abortions in state sanctioned clinics from HRS? If she was taking antibiotics but being starved and made to use the restroom in her pants all day every time she had to go/ wouldn't this upset the use of the antibiotics in general and wouldn't the staff at the abortion clinic or hospital have recognized that her humble pants didn't look so good?

I understand that all of this did not happen at once and that the time frames for the different crimes did not happen all at once and that what did happen to everyone at Straight is bullshit. But I wanted to gain some clarity on those issues and I hope you can see your way past bashing me into a hole for the questions I am being sincere about. I know this is a sensitive topic and I apologize for it. I am not really curious, but I found those questions to be pressing about the details of the statement of her victimization at Straight Inc."

That drama queen has made us all look like liars.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Samantha's statement
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2006, 06:40:00 PM »
I believe the correct phrase would be, "Focus on yourself", Dr. Fucktard...lol ::bigsmilebounce::

On 2006-03-23 14:48:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

"

Why don't you worry about your own experiences?

Yeah, anon -- talk about yourself...  :lol: "

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Samantha's statement
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2006, 07:00:00 PM »
I believe the correct phrase would be, "Focus on yourself", Dr. Fucktard...lol ::bigsmilebounce::

Imagine that...you, a mere baghead attempting to correct me, a highly esteemed Executive Director at THE best drug rehab that there ever was & ever will be!! Rather humorous, that.  :roll:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Samantha's statement
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2006, 11:32:00 PM »
On 2006-04-09 04:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"I hope you don't take this wrong way, and I DO NOT mean any disrespect by it - I have a question or a curiousity I am wanting to know about.

Samantha says she was isolated for several weeks or months and made to wear humble pants that she was basically forced to wear her own feces, urine, and discharges. She said that she picked at her scabs and nails all the time, that she ate them in order to keep from being hungry.

I am curious since Straight was only an outpatient treatment facility if noone ever did anything about all of the feces and urine and bloody mess that she carried around with her to the host homes that took her in at night.

I'm not saying it doesn't add up, but I am questioning how fucked up any host parent would have to be to allow a girl who's humble pants are full of turds, wet urine and stench, and blood everywhere into their home. She claims that she was starved but how can this happen. The most we ever got was the pb n j diet. Most host parents consisted of a mother, I do not know any father who would have been a single parent that EVER put their child into Straight without the mother around, EVER. So, since most or more likely ALL host homes consisted of a nearby mother and/or father - it would seem to me at some point that a host mother would not be so cold if she saw a girl starving for 'months'. I could be wrong on all accounts. Let's say many father's did put their kids in Straight, I still don't know any adult who wouldn't at least offer an emaciated child a piece of bread if their face is sunken and their scabs are bleeding like that. Sincerely.

The other question I had is about Sammie's forced abortion. She claims that she was raped by a staff member who was employed by Straight. She claims that she got pregnant as a result of that rape and that she was made, by HRS and Straight to have an abortion. Now, drugs were not allowed at Straight. Was she given meds such as antibiotics which are VERY enforced law when it comes to things like legal abortions in state sanctioned clinics from HRS? If she was taking antibiotics but being starved and made to use the restroom in her pants all day every time she had to go/ wouldn't this upset the use of the antibiotics in general and wouldn't the staff at the abortion clinic or hospital have recognized that her humble pants didn't look so good?

I understand that all of this did not happen at once and that the time frames for the different crimes did not happen all at once and that what did happen to everyone at Straight is bullshit. But I wanted to gain some clarity on those issues and I hope you can see your way past bashing me into a hole for the questions I am being sincere about. I know this is a sensitive topic and I apologize for it. I am not really curious, but I found those questions to be pressing about the details of the statement of her victimization at Straight Inc."

That drama queen has made us all look like liars."
:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Samantha's statement
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2006, 11:14:00 PM »

Its people like Samantha Monroe who make us all look like liars.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Samantha's statement
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2006, 03:28:00 AM »
On 2006-04-11 20:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Its people like Samantha Monroe who make us all look like liars."
::bump::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Samantha's statement
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2006, 10:33:00 AM »
Its people like samantha monroe who have kept this in the public eye you think you can do better go for it.
I am tired of you anons always snipping and degrading. Why don't you go out and work for once

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Samantha's statement
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2006, 01:47:00 PM »
On 2006-04-18 07:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Its people like samantha monroe who have kept this in the public eye you think you can do better go for it.

I am tired of you anons always snipping and degrading. Why don't you go out and work for once"

samantha Monroe ROCKS

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Samantha's statement
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2006, 02:48:00 PM »
..does not..  :razz:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Samantha's statement
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2006, 03:25:00 PM »
Miller Newton touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his Straightmobile and he
couldn't keep his offensive hands off of me. He was performing many red flag touches. I
couldnt believe what the fuck was going on. I told Miller Newtonthe city would not approve
of a millionaire touching an underage kid for free. Can you believe it? Miller Newton did all this.He picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the Straightmobile's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls.
They definately were red flag touches. The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on
raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did "Dr." Newton care? NO WAY! He
just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with
Miller Newton but to no avail. I told him the city would not approve of such a wealthy man
touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for
the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.
This got to Miller Newton, worrying about his image. he continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring
the referee's red flags. Then he drove the Straightmobile to my house and ejected the seat I was in! It was amazing. But surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $150k in it!!! Can you believe it?????????????????????????

Offline whiterabbit

• View Profile
Samantha's statement
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2006, 08:50:00 PM »
And down the rabbit hole we go.......

I can't speak for Sammie but I believe her. Since I was there around the same time, her story is not only plausible  but a little too familiar. I was in Straight St Pete in 1980, '81 and part of '82. I was not allowed the "privilege" of using the restroom on many occasions and on three that I can remember, I wet myself. The first time was in homes rap.It was November or December and we were sitting on that cold concrete floor for hours.I'd requested urgently and repeatedly to use the bathroom. Kathleen Wynn was jr staff then. She merely rolled her eyes. But Wanda had a field day.Wanda Minton was Sr staff. Homes ran long because there were so many girls in group. The boys side had already picked up their bologna sandwiches.Several girls were desperate. I was sweating, crying. My gut was distended, grotesque. And Wanda came unglued."If you girls have to go to the GD bathroom so GD bad you can just go on the fucking floor 'cause you're not going!"

I had not misbehaved in any way. I had followed the rules. My crime was being accustomed to eating, drinking and then relieving myself like a sane human being.

Shortly after Wanda's outburst I couldn't hold it any longer. Two other girls followed suit. I was required to continue sitting in it. I stood in a puddle of my own urine to be reviewed for homes rap. Kathleen burst out laughing and then told me I was disgusting.She said I made her sick. Wanda called on people to tell me how disgusting I was. I was started over, put on the pb&j diet and then made to sit in it for the rest of the afternoon. Around 4 or 5:00 L.A. came and got me. I cleaned up everbody's pee. Had to wring the mop out with my hands. They gave me some green polyester pants that were about 4 sizes too big. I sat at the back of the group during open meeting. The group was massive so there were about 700 or 800 people in for open meeting. My parents were at the very back. They saw nothing.

I went to the foster home that night. My oldcomer asked me why I did that. Like this physiological requirement was some big mystery to everybody. They acted as if it was an act of rebellion. And  I bought it. I kept saying I didn't know. I berated myself in my MI. What was wrong with me that I had to urinate with such regularity?

You asked about the fosters. They were a mixed bag but remember they were getting "therapy" too. We would all die if they didn't d exactly what they were told.This particular family happened to be very nice. But when they were told that I was on pb & j and I could only have 2 pcs of toast and a dixie cup of oj at breakfast, that's what I got. All my other meals were at Straight. I believe my foster mother did intervene at one point though. After about a month on pb&j I lost a lot of weight. You know in that era we were wearing our pants as tight as possible. After almost on month on pb&j I could put both my hands all the way to my elbow inside my cords and touch my knees. While sitting down...I showed my foster mom. I was off pb&j the next day. Of course that didn't stop them from putting me on it twice more.

They dispensed medication regularly. I have no idea what it was. I was given medication after my third or fourth round of wetting myself, a staff trainee came and got one day and took me to the medication line. Told me I had a bladder infection. I wondered how they could tell since I barely spoke and I'd not seen a Dr since my charming initial exam. But I didn't know. I was 15. Barely. I thought maybe they had some training -could tell by the way I sat or stood. I got medication-a little blue pill for a week or two. I was then pronounced well-again without the aid of a  Dr.

I can't speak to the menses. My period stopped the minute I walked through the double doors into group the first time. I didn't get a period again until I was on second or third phase. PS that was like 9 months later. I didn't talk to my fosters about that. I only saw them for a few hours on Sundays. Otherwise it was o'dark thirty in the morning or 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 at night.We were trying to get moral inventories done so that we could get to bed. Everyone was desperate for sleep. Including the foster parents. So not so much conversation going on.

I'm glad you didn't experience that stuff. I appreciate you asking really. I mean all of this is like Wonderland, crazy stuff. I'm sure lots of people new to this site are thinking it. But I don't have the luxury of believing that those mad things didn't happen to Sammie. Or anyone else. Because they happened to me too.

Any more questions?

whiterabbit

We did not inherit this land from our ancestors, we borrow it form our children.

http://www.civilization.ca/aborig/haida/hapindxe.html' target='_new'>Haida

traight Incorporated is a disease