Author Topic: AIR-the easy way out  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AIR-the easy way out
« on: March 22, 2006, 08:44:00 PM »
Fire regulations state that if there is a fire, the doors will have to open... in the gym, the fire alarm is right next to the door... if its pulled the doors will have to unlock...
P.S.
the doors are electric and will also do this in the event of a power outage...

if that information can help anyone... Id say go for it :smile:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AIR-the easy way out
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 06:38:00 PM »
It was the same way at spring creek lodge. fire alarms were on the exits. it went off everyonce in a while... but they put these shitholes in the middle of nowhere, and the towns are all brainwashed with program employees. so even if you do run you are fucked. still people tried, probably just to taste freedom, however brief.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AIR-the easy way out
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 08:01:00 PM »
there was a riot at AIR 5/16/06 and it sucked really badly. worse shit ive been in.  it screwed me over. nothing else. if you do pull the fire alarms it does work. kids one time when i first got there and made it out but got tackled, and then they did it again during the riot. good luck guys AIr is nothiing to joke about. worse shit ive been in. if you want hell, be my guest. peace.

-JL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AIR-the easy way out
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 12:04:00 AM »
JL,
When were you at AIR?  Could you tell us of your experiences there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AIR-the easy way out
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 07:00:00 PM »
i was there for about 15 months give or take cant remember too well, and got pulled when i got to level 4.  its all bullcrap about how this place helps you. seriously.  all it does is scare the shit out of u so u wont do it later on when u get home and ur parents will say oh my god this place really does work, which to this day they still can agree with even tho in their hearts they know how terrible it must have been. after that the staff will get letters saying yay our son's off drugs and doesn;t abuse us anymore so that the disease can spread further. theres no real emotional help in there at all.  if anything it does worse damage. brainwashing is completely true.  now i gotta live with the fact that i was frggn poisoned by this place and it really sux. maybe im not doin so much stupid shit, but im just in this little tight shell which i had to adjust so that i wouldnt feel emotion so that i could get thru that damn program and now i cant go back. it sux but its so frggn real. my therapists said it was the completely wrong way to treat misled youth.  its all bs about what u read saying its so helpful to kids.  there are many experinces i could share but please be specific on what kind of topics r whatever u want me to talk about. id be glad to help u out. there is a lot to say about the riot but i cant say it all because there is so much right now, but if u would like i could try to list evrything on here from that night the next time i visit the site cuz i want AIR to be free of it's pollution (lol) peace-- JL

lol its weird usin sum code initials r whatnot when i dont really care about hiding my name-- i just dont want sum idiots to come on here, recognize me, and put me back into the program by calling my parents and saying im being a stubborn insubordinate juvenile.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AIR-the easy way out
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 01:50:00 AM »
lol thanks brother (or sister)