Author Topic: Fuckin losers!!! Evan here again  (Read 4132 times)

Offline Evan Sussman

• View Profile
Fuckin losers!!! Evan here again
« on: March 21, 2006, 05:31:00 AM »
I can't belive you guys are still dwelling on this old shit. Don't you guys have a life? I know I've said it before, and I don't expect it to make a difference, but for whatever it's worth. All of the accusations of abuse, hazing and all that shit, is just that, a load of shit. Sorry guys.

Wish you guys could just go get laid or something. That might help.

-Evan
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Evan Sussman
Ex-Student of the Whitmore Academy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 09:12:00 AM »
That's your "advise" Evan--to get laid? Guess that's what you learned at Whitmore from the Christian Cheryl, huh? No one needs your advise, young man.
The County Attorney in Utah is taking care of the "abuse allegations" as you call them. He has CHARGED Cheryl Sudweeks with abuse/hazing against 4 different children, and the CRIMINAL TRIAL HAS BEEN SCHEDULED!
The civil lawsuit against the Sudweeks is moving forward and will be successful.
Now, how are you doing since you are away from this "fine school?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 10:10:00 AM »
Evan, you seem to know what's going on.
Do you know why the 3 students still at the Whitmore have not gone home? Is it because the parents have a contract and must leave thier kids there the whole year, or what? Do you think L... J... and J... really want to be there?

Offline Evan Sussman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 01:13:00 PM »
I am aware that there are still three kids still attending the Whitmore. I've been exchanging email with one of them recently. I know they want to be there. I was close with all three of them. Two of those kids you mentioned have already fulfilled their contract with Whitmore, if you think that is really a big deal.

And to the other anon, I've been doing great, thanks for asking. I work 30-40 hrs a week doing finish carpentry. I bought a new car, I keep myself busy. I'm very happy.

My advise was for the people who have the time to perpetuate the bullshit that has been floating around the internet for a very long time. I learned many things from Cheryl while I was still in Utah. I learned to appriciate what life has to offer. I'm not saying that getting laid is going to solve any problems, it was a jest, sometimes people just get overly sexually frustrated.

I am also aware of the County Attorney charging Cheryl with abuse/hazing against the 4 children. I was contacted about it. I still have to say, there are people who are accused unjustly, that's just something that happens in an imperfect world. Not much you can do about it. Cheryl isn't perfect, niether are you and I. She's a great woman, and I am and always will be good friends with her. Charged or not.

The Whitmore Academy might not be your average boarding school, it may have been unconventional, but I never regret my 14 months there.(Yes I stayed longer by my choice) I was originally sent there because my mom felt I was addicted to pot, and because I was defiant. I didn't agree with such a drastic consequence as a boarding school for either of these reasons. Now after being there
for 14 months, and now being back home for 6, I would never change what happened. I learned so many life changing lessons that I belive most people should learn growing up.

It's possible that one of the "abused kids" really did have something happen to him/or her. I will tell you that Cheryl had nothing to do with it, and did not allow, or condone it in any way. She stopped it as soon as she knew about it. If one of the kids who is claiming abuse happens to read this, I'm sorry for whatever happened. You, and no  one else on here is welcome to correct me, or offer conversation, but I don't believe whatever happened is worth of putting Cheryl through what you have. I would say take it up with the families of whatever kids did it to you, but there are obvious reasons that isn't possible.

I hope that everyone is able to figure this thing out, or at least be open that while she is being charged, and there is a criminal trial, that doesn't mean shit exuse my launguage.

Thanks for your time.
Evan Sussman
Ex-Student of the Whitmore Academy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 05:45:00 PM »
Hey Evan, how many times did Cheryl make you give false written statements to the police while you were at Whitmore? I can name two incidents. One at the movie theatre in Provo when Cheryl went all nutts because a former student was at the movie with her former son-in-law. Cheryl was cussing and abusing a local boy, and when the Provo police came, she got on the bus and told all the Whitmore kids, "Help me out on this one, OK kids." So all the kids lied on these police reports for Cheryl.

The other time was when all the kids were threaten, and lied to the Nephi Police about the abuse of Joey.
Did you lie for Cheryl any other times, or just these two?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 05:50:00 PM »
WOW! Could have fooled me. I would have sworn that Cheryl throwing a couple of kids down the stairs would be considered child abuse in anyone's book. Just what do you consider abuse, Evan?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 05:52:00 PM »
cheryl get back from mexico and call and tell you to start posting for her evan?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 05:08:00 AM »
Evan- I can see you are showing us all the decent stand up language you learned at the Whitmore.  And yes Evan most of us do have a life- but what we want back are the thousands of dollars taken from us by a bunch of fast talking charlatans.  And accusations, Evan, are a thing of the past- most of us have good hard evidence.  So, Evan,  don't come on this site and belittle the rest of us that know it takes 3-4 years of college and 3000 hours to do an intership as a counselor/therapist- the Sudweeks failed that test. And the many falsified diplomas unable to be verified as accredited by any educational institution.  We are not F!@#$%^in losers- but I suggest you look in the mirror.  Chau Baby!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 09:22:00 AM »
Cheryl Sudweeks never stopped any abuse against any child at Whitmore. She started the abuse against Joey with her famous instructions to the "body of Whitmore students"--"I want you to let this boy know this is going to be the worse year of his life." Thank God that boy was only at Whitmore a couple of months induring the abuse that woman ordered, and the abuse she inflicted on him!
And that's just the child she abused that brought the State of Utah down on her. There were many more BEFORE Joey. How many since Joey?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 11:45:00 PM »
How many?

Offline dustnbones

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2006, 06:59:00 PM »

I'm with Evan... fuckin' rock on dude.
sub>

\"Your only validation is in living your own life; vicarious existence is a fucking waste of time. So I send this song to the offended; I said what I meant and I\'ve never pretended.\"

Offline Cheryl_Dah_Queen_of_Mean

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2006, 01:41:00 AM »
EVAN!!!

If you keep up all this cursing I am gonna put you on the shelf!!!

Offline dustnbones

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2006, 09:23:00 PM »
Hahaha, that's fuckin' funny man. It's a fuckin' poseur Cheryl. :lol:
sub>

\"Your only validation is in living your own life; vicarious existence is a fucking waste of time. So I send this song to the offended; I said what I meant and I\'ve never pretended.\"

Offline Cheryl_Dah_Queen_of_Mean

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2006, 09:39:00 PM »
That is two beat downs, and 1 week on the shelf for you!

NO cursing!

The only one who curses is me during group, and what ever kids who been cleared to curse in the name of treatment and numerology.

Offline dustnbones

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2006, 10:36:00 PM »
I bet there's a poseur-Cheryl myspace, too.

Man, someone obviously really needs to get laid.
sub>