Author Topic: WWASPS Mother and Daughter Book  (Read 7644 times)

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
WWASPS Mother and Daughter Book
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2006, 03:45:49 AM »
or just pay someone else to
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2006, 09:57:42 PM »
Funny, and wasn't that school in the Czech Republic shut down for abuse and neglect allegations?  

Yeah, it was.

Do your research before you try advertising your book.

Sounds like garbage to me... Wouldn't surprise me if they were paid to write it.

Brainwash works.  :roll:
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2006, 06:03:27 AM »
i put a review on Amazon
This book was a walking advertisment for human rights abuse.There have been many credible allegations of brainwashing, physical abuse and denial of a proper education from children who attended programmes run by WWASPS, the organisation which ran Morava academy and Spring Creek lodge. The therapudic methods described in this book have been discredited by mainstream psychiatry. Abuse is why Morava was "oddly closed down". Other WWASP schools to "oddly close down" in other countries have included Dundee ranch, High impact and Casa by the Sea. There are readily available photographs of children being kept in dog cages at one of these offshore schools. Could this be what prompted authorities to step in? who knows?
it is wonderful to see that Mia went on to be a college graduate and a published writer. Many of her peers have not been so lucky. This is because their "progressive" education did not involve being taught anything. Students have been just given books & then asked to answer multiple choice questions.Parents who sent their kids to WWASPS Ivy ridge, for example had to get refunded a portion of the fees as their kids diplomas were useless. Read this book with a critical eye. Mia was lucky to come out alive.
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2006, 01:05:37 PM »
You know the jerks yankd my review - also the pictures I posted. Someone else needs to post that Hobit picture again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2006, 07:54:30 PM »

now come on, who puts there kid at a place where this is a punishment? Aparently common sense is hard to come by these days.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2006, 08:55:56 PM »
So far the review is still up. In noticed somebody else has also now posted a negative review. Hope they stay up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2006, 09:01:54 PM »
Wouldn't you think Amazon would give some kind of explanation when they yank a review and photos? I didn't get any. The review was critical - but not at all abusive. I'm kind of angry about it being yanked. Been fumin' for days now.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2006, 09:18:34 PM »
You would think that yes. Perhaps it is a legal issue for them?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2006, 09:37:24 AM »
Proudsclgrad managed to get my review yeaked too. That said he appears to have a bee in his bonnet about me lately.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2006, 10:24:20 AM »
How long did it take between posting the review & them yanking it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2006, 10:46:31 AM »
About 48 hours.
I wonder if Maia could habve all the faithful legions reviews of her book yanked?  I guess I will write another, and see what happens.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2006, 12:13:14 PM »
Yeah that is not surprising. WHen dealing with brainwashed fundamentalists (islamics, program freaks, etc) they go to any length to cover up the truth. They know the truth shows they are full of shit, and cannot even handle hearing another point of view. Hell, theyd rather kill us all than hear our view (yes program people have posted this before). Nazis, islamic fundamentalists, program freaks, they all have something in common really, and it's obvious to see. They have that crazed brainwashed look in their eyes, like they relinquished control of their mind to their cult. Sad and pathetic, proudsclgrad, LOL! That's that loser who trolls here. Go to myspace pro-wwasp group, it has about 15 losers in it, and take your pic, it's one of them. Or its probably the authors daughter or some shit. I used to think it was complicated, but it really comes down to the fact these people are just crazy and want to destroy everyone elses life too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2006, 04:32:30 PM »
To anyone who is even thinking of reading this book, I'll save you the money with this jacket summary:

Mom was a total psycho, daughter was sexually abused and in a lot of pain. Mom gave daughter to the Gestapo and went to a much gentler therapeutic thing herself. After lots of money and even more abuse, daughter seems to have come out ok IN SPITE of the program. Hard to tell where Mom's head is really at today, but she's probably still a psycho, just a more educated psycho.

The only positive about the book is the appreciation you get for how strong the daughter is -- and how lucky to come out of it with her sanity.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2006, 04:36:19 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
To anyone who is even thinking of reading this book, I'll save you the money with this jacket summary:

Mom was a total psycho, daughter was sexually abused and in a lot of pain. Mom gave daughter to the Gestapo and went to a much gentler therapeutic thing herself. After lots of money and even more abuse, daughter seems to have come out ok IN SPITE of the program. Hard to tell where Mom's head is really at today, but she's probably still a psycho, just a more educated psycho.

The only positive about the book is the appreciation you get for how strong the daughter is -- and how lucky to come out of it with her sanity.

What a wonderful lifetime movie.

Too bad people will use this to try to rationalize programming.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2006, 09:26:01 AM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Quote from: ""Guest""

What a wonderful lifetime movie.

Too bad people will use this to try to rationalize programming.

So let me get this straight (no pun intended, I assure you):

Come out fucked up, it's the program's fault (even if you were there for only a week or two). Come out functioning in any acceptable way, and it's in spite of the program. Come out with flying colors and it's truly a fluke. Give the program credit for anything and you're obviously brain washed. Good thing logic isn't a prerequisite for your version of reality.