Author Topic: Behavior Modification vs. Body Modification  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Goodtobefree

• View Profile
Behavior Modification vs. Body Modification
« on: March 19, 2006, 04:01:00 PM »
This topic has been on my mind quite a bit as of late.  How many of you out there that have been through programs are into body modification?  How many tattoo freaks do we have out there?  How many of us set off metal detectors when we go to the airport?  Any split tongues?  Any subdermal or transdermal implants?

I'll start it off I guess: After I got out of ASR I got about 20 piercings, ears, lip, tongue, septum, and some miscellaneous surface piercings along my collarbones, which I eventually scaled back to stretched earlobes, a big ring through my septum, and a barbell in my tongue.  My back is covered in ink, I'm working on covering my legs and arms, I've got one on my chest and one on my inner lip.  10 pieces so far if you count my back as 1 piece.  I'm planning to split my tongue eventually, as well as some minor filing and sharpening of my canines.  Probably just gonna stick to ink for the most part.

So how about the rest of you?  Am I the only one trying to turn themselves into a walking canvas/pincushion?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
cademy at Swift River 2001-2002, Peer Group 17
Freedom is the most precious thing we have.  Those who would take it from their fellow man deserve not mercy or compassion, only pain and suffering.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 07:02:00 PM »
I got a tatoo of a fat chick on my back.

They fired me from my lifeguard job.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 08:51:00 PM »
Yeah, I have tats. I used to have an eyebrow piercing in the 90s when it was chic but it grew out. To be honest, I was more interested in getting the piercing itself as opposed to the result. When dumb fucks would come up to me and ask "Did that hurt?" I'd always retort "Not nearly enough."

I've actually had a lot more piercings than that, but they were play piercings.

Offline Goodtobefree

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 12:41:00 AM »
Yeah, those are fun too.
cademy at Swift River 2001-2002, Peer Group 17
Freedom is the most precious thing we have.  Those who would take it from their fellow man deserve not mercy or compassion, only pain and suffering.