Author Topic: Keith Wood; Spring Creek Lodge  (Read 9067 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Keith Wood; Spring Creek Lodge
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2006, 03:48:00 AM »
Some of the evidences is that Keith was shoot three times in the head with two different bullets.

This is an interesting trick. How did they pull this off?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Irish Mom

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2006, 05:19:00 AM »
On 2006-06-17 23:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The US Justice Department has opened Keith Wood?s alleged suicide, they are investigating his death as a murder. All defendants in the law suit have been arrested by Federal Marshals.

Some of the evidences is that Keith was shoot three times in the head with two different bullets.

For those who do not understand lawsuits they are for the purpose of  punishing those who have done wrong , weather it be a person or corporate body.

They are also a way of providing information to the community thru the civil process of the lawsuit its self, forcing officials to answer questions under oath  or take the fifth amendment.

Right now both these lawsuits are in default for a total of 135 million dollars, that means they would have to pay the plaintiff for what ever there insurance company  has them insured for. Most officials are insured for about 1.5 million each, the mother of Keith Wood is not going to get 135 million dollars but she is going to get the Truth.

For those who can?t understand this and seem to think this is about money are nuts, this is the best method for those who are not in the official capacity to bring forth there evidences and force public servants (serpents) to adhere to the laws they are to enforce.

This is apart of are do-process  of law, this same do-process of law Keith?s mother did not get from the investigative officials of sanders county , they violated the Montana constitution and the Constitution of the United States. If in fact this lawsuit was not proper it would have been throw out of court a long time ago.

This county is corrupt and has been for a long time but the majority of the people who live here do not have the guts to stand up and do anything about it, but this woman has.

Those people in this county who seem to favorer there officials don?t seem to see what?s really going on  or maybe they are apart of it or just plan ignorant, either way it has gone on too long , there little empire is starting to crumble you would think the citizen would shut for joy but, no all they can do is complain.

"

If this is true, how come none of us here in Thompson Falls have heard anything about the arrests?  When did it happen?  I don't know how they could keep something like this a secret in a town this size where everyone knows everything that's going on.
Despair or folly?  It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt.  We do not.  It is wisdom to recognize neccessity, when all other courses have been weighed, though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false h

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2006, 03:17:00 PM »
*The Step-Sister* (Maybe I need to get a user name!)  
I dont know how they could keep all of this a secret from the towns folk. But, it has been. I have been surprised for a while now how they could keep the civil suits a secret---but they have been filed since January. Most townies didn't know about the civil suit until it came out in the Missoula Independent. I think its strange that the Missoulian hasnt done a story--they had NO problem trashing Keith when he died; making him out to be a crazed,jealous wack-job. One thing to keep in mind is that this is now a federal case---not small town police---and the fed's have a lot more experience keeping information from the public. Besides, who would want the town to know that the people they elected and trust are most likely involved in something as sinister as this? Talk about ruining creditiability for all of the Sanders County officials.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2006, 04:05:00 PM »
On 2006-06-19 12:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"*The Step-Sister* (Maybe I need to get a user name!)  

I dont know how they could keep all of this a secret from the towns folk. But, it has been. I have been surprised for a while now how they could keep the civil suits a secret---but they have been filed since January. Most townies didn't know about the civil suit until it came out in the Missoula Independent. I think its strange that the Missoulian hasnt done a story--they had NO problem trashing Keith when he died; making him out to be a crazed,jealous wack-job. One thing to keep in mind is that this is now a federal case---not small town police---and the fed's have a lot more experience keeping information from the public. Besides, who would want the town to know that the people they elected and trust are most likely involved in something as sinister as this? Talk about ruining creditiability for all of the Sanders County officials. "

I'm confused. Is this a civil case or criminal? For a civil case involving a lawsuit, the feds wouldn't be arresting people or raiding places. The plaintiffs pay a lawyer to subpeona documents and testimony.

Only criminal proceedings prompt arrests. And once an arrest is made in a criminal proceeding, it's public, like it or not. There isn't any procedure for keeping that under wraps, unless you're dealing with juveniles.

I agree that if something was covered up or reported inaccurately, it's wrong and must be taken care of--for justice and for the peace of the family. But (and I mean this respectfully) I don't see much really that indicates sinister plots or evil conspiracies.

So is this a criminal or civil thing?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2006, 04:18:00 PM »
*Step Sister*
It started as a civil case. Lawsuits were filed because we were not receiving any information on what was considered a 'closed case'. Once we had some key evidence evaluated, a criminal case was opened up by the Feds. Once that happens, as with any similiar situation, civil cases are put on hold. As far as I can understand it, that is what is happening now.
As for sinister and evil plots, I wish I could get into details. There is so much that was not made pubic knowledge, so much that it would make the hair stand up on your neck. But I really do not want to be putting any information out there that shouldnt be. And being that it is an on-going investigation, the fed's do not have to release any information at all, though it may be a matter of public record.
I can see how it was confusing, generally there is a criminal case and then a civil suit. But we had to reverse the order to get some type of answer. And now, we have gotten a whole lot more than we bargained for!

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2006, 04:46:00 PM »
Can you respond to a few yes or no questions?

Are you saying Keith was murdered?

The local officals covered this fact up?

Is SCL, in any way, involved?
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2006, 04:37:00 AM »
On 2006-06-18 00:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

This is an interesting trick. How did they pull this off?"

I think the poster meant to say that Mr. Woods had been shot three times with two different types of bullet, indicating two guns and therefore likely to be two shooters. The implication here given the percieved accuracy of the shots and the excessive and conclusive force used would mean that potentially Mr Wood's murder was a pre-meditated ambush.
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2006, 10:29:00 AM »
Something new has just taken place on the Idaho side , where Keith Woods mother and stepfather are staying .
The paralegal that miss Hageman had haired was arrested along with is wife and placed in the Bonner county jail. The paralegal?s RV was searched with out a warrant and then towed off by ISP.
The paralegal?s wife was assaulted after being placed in jail and there is now counter charges  flying back and forth.
I have been in contact with Mr. Hageman and will get what I can and post it here later today if at all possible. Mr. Hageman is a former police officer and was threatened with arrest after arriving at the RV park.
He told me he demanded to see a warrant and was told there was not one and that they didn?t need one, so Mr. Hageman started taking pictures of the officers going in and out of  the paralegals  RV, the head ISP officer didn?t seem to like what he was doing and that?s when things got interesting.

The head of ISP is now investigating the hole thing, but what is also interesting is that an FBI agent showed up at Bonner County jail to interview the paralegal and his wife, what?s also interesting the FBI agent was not from Idaho or Montana.

See you all later

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2006, 08:43:00 PM »
That posting is confusing to someone not in "the know."
Are the Hageman's Keith Wood's "parents?"
Why would the paralegal and his wife be staying at an RV park? And why were they hired in the first place?
The FBI are Federal agents, so they wouldn't necessarily be from a particular state, right?
Who assaulted the paralegal's wife: officers, or fellow cellmates?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2006, 10:22:00 AM »
If you got 2 different bullets, you got a case that cries out for a thorough investigation.

Simple as that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2006, 10:38:00 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2006, 11:45:00 AM »
I dont understand why the fed's would arrest these people. But, I also dont understand why this 'friend' would post the info here of all places.
Good point about the FBI--they dont need to be from MT or ID to be ligit, they're federal officiers.
Who's ISP?
From the previous entries, i think the Mrs. Hageman is Keiths mom and Mr. Hageman is his step dad.
If the civil suits were filed pro se, then i can see why they would hire a paralegal instead of an attorney--a lot cheaper!!!!!
confused confused..............

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2006, 01:23:00 PM »
This is for any reporters who might want to talk with Miss Hagemans paralegel, this is a track phone No. 1-208-597-0188.
If you have any problems with this Nu. leave your post here.
By the way the Idaho state Police have returned the parglegel's RV. and the search that was done with out a warrant was improper.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2006, 03:07:00 PM »
Any updates on this case?????

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2006, 10:33:00 AM »
None of this information is verifiable by an independant third party and substantial portions of the story do not hang well together.

I suggest it would be safest to sit back and wait for an official resolution.
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.