Author Topic: TEEN ESTEEM DOT COM  (Read 918 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TEEN ESTEEM DOT COM
« on: March 10, 2006, 08:24:00 PM »
http://www.teen-esteem.com/

Check it out ... they claim to be a non-profit but they have a dot com address? Okay ... but that's a little unusual don't you think?

Who are these people?  No staff names or pictures available.

SEMINARS?????

RED FLAG?????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TEEN ESTEEM DOT COM
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 08:38:00 PM »
The domain is registered to

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:      O'Betz, Michael
[email protected]
P.O.Box 641
Ramona, CA 92065
US
Phone: 760-789-5711
Fax: 760-789-5711

The website is vague, not much to go on.  :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TEEN ESTEEM DOT COM
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 09:09:00 PM »

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
TEEN ESTEEM DOT COM
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 09:30:00 PM »
I don't know who Michael is, but I betcha he is a relation of Ian's. And we've met Ian before:

Response from Ian O'Betz
Posted: 2004-10-02 20:17:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 This is a strange thread to come across when you are searching on your name on google. Perhaps I can clear some of this stuff up:

My name (Ian O'Betz) comes up in searches with the Teen Esteem promos because I designed the web site and I took credit by placing my name on the site. My father helped create the Teen Esteem Foundation (with the purpose of preventing kids needing a speciality school) and asked if I would like to be part of the board of directors. It is a volunteer position, as TE is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.

I am not a graduate of Casa By The Sea. I am a graduate of Paradise Cove (Samoa) and Spring Creek Lodge.

The photographs of my house that I posted to my home page are for the purpose of selling the house in the future. Those pictures were taken when the house was purchased with nothing in it. I do apologize if a picture of a toilet has offended anyone...

It's too bad "The Story of Ian O'Betz" is no longer up. It was a good story. The link used to be OldTuna.htm and not HotTuna.htm. I don't work for the World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and never have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=10#62855

also of interest on Ian: http://www.clearresults.net

will take you to:

http://www.clearresults.net/sites/cr/news.cfm
Bell Academy Specialty School - April 10th, 2003

Bell Academy is one of a very small number of highly effective specialty programs for schools. This web site is an example of how one school has decided to embrace the technology of the present to provide their families and parents with closer ties with their struggling teenager in the school. Take a look at their site!

[Portfolio] [BellAcademy.com]

And also:

ian o'betz... Resource Realizations Inc. Shaping a Partnership of Purpose. Links. Our Coaches; My Calendar; Send Me an Email. Coaching Profile for ian o'betz. ian o'betz. ...
resourcerealizations.com/products/coach/coaches/coach.cfm?ID=102 - 6k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TEEN ESTEEM DOT COM
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 07:18:00 PM »
If my memory serves me correctly,Candy and Mike O'betz ran the sibling camp and seminar in Southern Calif.

My youngest son attended. He wasnt a happy camper when he came home. He also shared that a few siblings were hauled off to be enrolled in the program during that week in camp.

It reminded me of what i just read in Help at Any Cost. Siblings being enrolled into the programs.

The o'betz are wwasp .