Author Topic: Missing Funds?  (Read 12432 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Tax Liens
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2006, 12:27:58 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest 2""
Quote from: ""vetter.law""
I am not protecting them, I don't want the data to be taken lightly, and sometimes information posted here is taken lightly.  Don't worry it will all come out soon enough.  
FYI,

Did you know that the security camera's in the dorms have not worked in over 8 months.  Any alleged abuse or incident can not be disproven through survielence.  It is the childs word against the "not so sharp" nightstaff's word.

Also,
There are countless liens against HLA, hence the title examination performed by Quirk in May.  Quirk hasn't been paid in a long time as well.  The bills are enormous and all past due.  

The focus of this law firm is to maintain our own confidentiality and that of our clients.  We do not advertise or consult with other firms, or clients of other firms.   [email protected]

An attorney or a title search company can be hired to run a title search to confirm if there are or aren't liens on the property. The Lumpkin County government office can't release the information over the phone, but tax liens are a matter of public record and can be obtained by running a title search.

HLA does, in fact, have several liens against it.  These have been posted with documentation on this website already.  Their D&B report was also posted showing HLA to be a "slow payer" on most debts and defaulting on others.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Missing Funds?
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2006, 06:35:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""
Is anyone familiar with the "Chapel Project"?

What I understand is that HLA had collected from donors to do some sort of project - don't know the details - and had collected about $300,000.00 to that end.  

I am hearing that this money has "disappeared" and that the donors are rumbling about what happened to their donations.  

Does anyone else know about the "Chapel Project"?

"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-03-15 14:11 ]

This turns out to be a big piece of the suit.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Chapel Fund....
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2006, 04:38:17 PM »
Word on the street is that the "Chapel Funds" are no longer missing...Rumor has it that the "Chapel Fund" has recently been replaced....go figure....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Missing Funds?
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2006, 04:56:55 PM »
I would venture to say that the Dahlonega Wal-mart recently had a run on shredders! Finally, one job you can't stick the students with.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers...
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2006, 07:23:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I would venture to say that the Dahlonega Wal-mart recently had a run on shredders! Finally, one job you can't stick the students with.

NOT SO...we still have plenty of shredders!....rumor has it  that they didn't feel our shredders were big enough ,so they contracted an Industrial Shredding company that is coming in this week.....

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
It is Miraculous!
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2006, 07:41:03 PM »
THE CHAPEL FUND HAS BEEN FOUND! OH, HAPPY DAY!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Missing Funds?
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2006, 07:49:17 PM »
Hmm. Financial shenanigans. I wonder if they're laundering money?

Anyone remember Michael Bolton from Office Space?

"If they catch us laundering money, we're not going to white-collar resort prison. No no no. We're going to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Missing Funds?
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2006, 11:28:57 PM »
Funds restored to the missing Chapel Funds and now a run on shredders. Is this HLA-Gate? Is Fawn Hall going to help out with some shredding, too?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Missing Funds?
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2006, 11:39:24 PM »
This has all simply got to be a joke....this is ridiculous...no one would
be that insane to do something like that now....it must be a staff inside joke....and anyone including Wal-Mart would be equally crazy
to sell their services...no one in their right mind would touch this...or advise to do this....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Next thing...
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2006, 01:05:53 AM »
I do not suppose it is going to be" Attention ALL Liquidators"...this is a bit much.....get real...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Missing Funds?
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2006, 08:22:29 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
This has all simply got to be a joke....this is ridiculous...no one would
be that insane to do something like that now....it must be a staff inside joke....and anyone including Wal-Mart would be equally crazy
to sell their services...no one in their right mind would touch this...or advise to do this....

"Desperate times call for desperate measures."

Bucci knows he's being watched and he's probably panicking right about now. If HLA plans to shred documents, this would not bode well for HLA in court. Plus anyone who's involved in destroying potential evidence becomes an accessory and could face jail time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Missing Funds?
« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2006, 11:32:25 AM »
Here is something funny I learned about the "chapel fund" while I was there. One day I was waiting for Dr. Riddick outside her HLA office in the admin building and I saw the infamous adversiting they had in there. They were trying to raise $1.4million for the chapel. I also found out later from a trustworthy staff that the "rumor mill" said that they were planning to build the chapel underground in order to promote a "more religious experience."

It was quite entertaining =)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Missing Funds?
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2006, 11:05:06 AM »
People people people. The chapel fund was never missing. Big Brother Buchi was protecting it from us. Without his love we would have misused it and built something pointless and stupid, like a chapel.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Missing Funds?
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2006, 10:56:33 AM »
The chapel fund WAS missing, then it was "replaced," but now it's missing again - gone.

In addition to the chapel fund's being raided, the donations that came in under the name of Patrick Kennedy have now reportedly gone "missing" as well.

This place a serious problem with accounting.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline odie

• View Profile
Missing Funds?
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2006, 03:16:19 PM »
Are we talking about Congressman Patrick Kennedy?
die