Author Topic: in the mind of a bad girl  (Read 5438 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
in the mind of a bad girl
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2006, 02:54:00 AM »
after reading 'help at any cost' my memory is coming back after 18 years. the confusion, pain and hurt. thank-you all for reminding me of the sick perverts who have damaged us. kathy at [email protected]
i'm ready to do some damage. please tell me if you are too. i am gathering knowledge on class actions and have contacted attorneys. lets do it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2006, 07:48:00 AM »
damn, right your being paranoid.  Kathy is who she says she is.   Remember this isn't one big mind fuck to play with your head. She has my support.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2006, 03:49:00 PM »
I remember there was this one girl in group who whenever we would catch each others eyes, she'd give me a quick smile,  kind of a  secret smile of encouragment, or at least that's how I took it. I hadn't been in straight for very long and at least on the girls side , there wasn't a whole lotta smiling going on between any of us.
One day as we all came into group, ya know when your old comer would lead you to the bench where they wanted you to sit ( remember the benches in the Morgan Yacht building?) she was the girl that I was going to be sitting next to. I will never forget her, to this day. It's such a small thing really, but one of those things I'll always remember. It was a come down rap, and everyone was terrified of being the next one to be called upon. I was still new, trying to figure out what the hell was happening inside this loony bin. Still new enough that I couldn't understand why everyone just didn't rush those big old warehouse doors, knock the fuckers down that were guarding them, and just escape!!

So the rap starts,and they call my name to stand up. I only half know what to expect at this point, but sure enough, they gave it to me pretty good, saying stuff that wasn't even true until they finally got what they wanted which was for me to break down and cry.
When they finally told me to sit down, I was just fucking stunned! What the hell was going on here? I'm fighting back my tears, trying to get control of myself, when she reaches over and takes my pinkie and ring finger into her hand and gives me a gentle squeeze. One quick look into my eyes ( make sure nobody sees) and then she's back to looking like she's listening to what someone else is now sayin, but she didn't let go of my fingers. When she had to motivate, she's let go, but as soon as she could, she'd take my fingers into her hand, giving me reassurance just thru her touch.
I never sat next to her again ( probably cause someone saw her) but when ever we'd have a chance she's always give me that quick smile.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2006, 04:52:00 PM »
that's hot!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2006, 11:57:00 AM »
I wait for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. I hope I fall asleep before anyone starts snoring. The girl next to me keeps moving around a lot. The fat girl snores the loudest. I can see a lil bit now. I know what the girl next to me is doing. I see her elbow moving her covers up and down. I am embaressed to know what she is doing so I sink my face into my pillow. I jump when I feel her hand on my leg. I feel a rush of excitement come over my body. I am not allowed to even speak to her. She touches me in ways that no man has ever touched me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2006, 12:39:00 AM »
The staff member I have a crush on is restraining me.  I struggle and kick.  We roll around on the floor.  He holds me down, no matter what.  I am dripping fucking wet.  At 14, I have never been so sexually aroused as I am by this man having this power over me. I wish he'd slap my face. I hate him. I want to suck his cock right now.  I am sickened by my desire, by these bizarre thoughts.  No wonder I am here.  

I think about this often, older, with lovers I've had. Nothing turns me on so much as someone being very critical of me. I still want them to hurt me and to hold me down.  Still equate pain and power with love.

Offline jraypdxxx

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2006, 03:37:00 PM »
man, that was honest! thanks for sharing![ This Message was edited by: jraypdxxx on 2006-03-28 12:38 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2006, 05:10:00 PM »
On 2006-03-19 23:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"after reading 'help at any cost' my memory is coming back after 18 years. the confusion, pain and hurt. thank-you all for reminding me of the sick perverts who have damaged us. kathy at [email protected]

i'm ready to do some damage. please tell me if you are too. i am gathering knowledge on class actions and have contacted attorneys. lets do it."

DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE A N Y PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU CAN USE THE NAME 'SMITH' IF YOU WANT TO. CONSULT AN ATTORNEY BEFORE REPLYING TO UNSOLICITED ADVERTISING. THE HIRING OF AN ATTORNEY IS AN IMPORTANT DECISION AND MUST BE HANDLED CAREFULLY. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE A N Y PERSONAL INFORMATION. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHETHER OR NOT THEY INTEND TO TAKE YOUR CASE - ASK THAT THEY DECIDE BASED ON PRIOR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM ALL BOOT CAMP SUITS, THEY ARE REQUIRED TO DECIDE BASED ON THAT INFORMATION ALONE. DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE A N Y PERSONAL INFORMATION.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2006, 05:29:00 PM »
Except for me.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2006, 06:56:00 PM »
Anyone who gives me their personal information RIGHT NOW will receive a free tattoo (preferably on their forehead) courtesy of my tattooer!

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2006, 07:03:00 PM »
I'll give you my information, but I want the tattoo on my dick.

Offline Druggie Whore

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2006, 08:09:00 PM »
On 2006-03-28 15:56:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

"Anyone who gives me their personal information RIGHT NOW will receive a free tattoo (preferably on their forehead) courtesy of my tattooer!"

How about giving me a tattoo on my ass? I'll let ya if you give me YOUR personal information.   :wink:

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2006, 08:16:00 PM »
:exclaim:

Offline PerfectStraightling

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2006, 10:20:00 PM »
On 2006-03-20 12:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
When they finally told me to sit down, I was just fucking stunned! What the hell was going on here? I'm fighting back my tears, trying to get control of myself, when she reaches over and takes my pinkie and ring finger into her hand and gives me a gentle squeeze. One quick look into my eyes ( make sure nobody sees) and then she's back to looking like she's listening to what someone else is now sayin, but she didn't let go of my fingers. When she had to motivate, she's let go, but as soon as she could, she'd take my fingers into her hand, giving me reassurance just thru her touch.

I never sat next to her again ( probably cause someone saw her) but when ever we'd have a chance she's always give me that quick smile."

I love this story. what a strength of soul on her part. sounds like a guardian angel or something. Anyone have those experiences? Like one time I was standing in the rain outside of this community college waiting for my mom to pick me up, who was late as usual (flaky lady that she is), but i had to stand in the rain or else i couldn't see if her car was out there or not. There was this girl, who didn't say one word to me, but just smiled, and shared her umbrella with me. We didn't say one word the whole time until my mom got there. I told her thanks. but for some reason she seemed sort of like a guardian angel to me. just there to let me know there is kindness in this world after all.

Offline PerfectStraightling

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2006, 10:29:00 PM »
why is my mother going to leave me here because this lady is calling me a liar when I'm not lying?I hate my mother, she is crazy, not me. She is paranoid and wants to control me to feel better about herself. And torture me.

I should run out of the intake room. I think this for about 5 hours until jennifer loar comes in and about rips their heads off for letting me sit right by the door. I WAS planning this big escape out the whole time I was sitting there, trying to remember where the front door was, and how many fields of empty grass surrounded the buidling in the middle of nowhere.

I hear something about a two week evaluation period and feel some relief. Later on, however, i was laughed at in our big van for thinking i would be released in two weeks. they thought it was funny that I actually believed that, even though i had never done drugs. was i missing something? it was an evaluation.

strip search by mean girls that i can't recall...having all of my clothes taken away, being given a nightgown that was full of lace and unbearably itchy. then confronted when I complained of the lace and the itch, beacuse people in africa didnt' apparently have the luxury of itchy lace. lucky fucking them. plus, it proved i was superficial and was a big phony and just a manipulative teenager who was only out for myself and instant gratification. clearly on my way to death if not stopped cold. dead in my tracks. and out of love, no less.

funny, I still love love, but not their kind. that wasn't love. that was the twilight zone.