Author Topic: Media Attention?  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Richard Pryor on Fire

• View Profile
Media Attention?
« on: February 27, 2006, 03:56:00 AM »
I was wondering if there has ever been any national coverage of a school like HLA, I could easily see some t.v. newsmag doing a story about it.  I was just wondering if it ever has happend and what kind of spin was put on the story.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
* I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Media Attention?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 12:18:00 PM »
You are going to see mainstream media attention in the VERY NEAR FUTURE.

There are lawsuits filed by at least four families against HLA right now.  There is also a lot of new information breaking from there recently.  

Apparently employee loyalty goes out the window when the paychecks stop ("Why can't you people STAY bought?") and there are quite a few people willing to talk about their experiences at HLA.

Contacts with the media have already been initiated.  Just be patient and the story will develop (as I said it would before when everyone from HLA was busy calling me a liar - where are they now?).
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Media Attention?
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 12:37:00 PM »
On 2006-02-27 00:56:00, Richard Pryor on Fire wrote:

"I was wondering if there has ever been any national coverage of a school like HLA, I could easily see some t.v. newsmag doing a story about it.  I was just wondering if it ever has happend and what kind of spin was put on the story."

There are thousands of links at Fornits for news articles on programs. Most attempt to present a 'balanced' presentation. Rarely do they go into the abuses, particularly the more subtle/covert.
It really depends on the reporter and how much useful/documented information is provided to him/her.

John Gorenfeld who writes for AlterNet is very interested in stories, particularly where politics/federal fraud (national interest) are concerned.

[email protected]
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Richard Pryor on Fire

• View Profile
Media Attention?
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 02:48:00 AM »
To any reporter doing research for yr HLA story, I'm willing to talk, I'll spill them motherfucking beans jack.
* I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Media Attention?
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 07:22:00 AM »
What's the best local paper there in Dahlonega?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Media Attention?
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 08:02:00 AM »
On 2006-03-06 23:48:00, Richard Pryor on Fire wrote:

"To any reporter doing research for yr HLA story, I'm willing to talk, I'll spill them motherfucking beans jack."

Hey Richard,

We're working on this aspect.  It's going to take some time, but it will happen.

In the meantime, can you tell us some of your experiences at HLA?  What PG?  What years?  What happened?

Thanks.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Media Attention?
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 08:14:00 AM »
On 2006-03-07 05:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

Hey Richard,

We're working on this aspect.  It's going to take some time, but it will happen.

In the meantime, can you tell us some of your experiences at HLA?  What PG?  What years?  What happened?

Thanks."

It might be better to register a username and contact him through PMs.  You don't ever have to post under that name but he might feel more comfortable speaking with you privately seeing as HLA seems to be a bit litigious lately.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Media Attention?
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 12:41:00 PM »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Media Attention?
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 12:55:00 PM »
On 2006-03-07 05:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-07 05:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

Hey Richard,

Thanks."

It might be better to register a username and contact him through PMs.  You don't ever have to post under that name but he might feel more comfortable speaking with you privately seeing as HLA seems to be a bit litigious lately."

Yeah, sorry.  This was me.  I'm all ears...
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Media Attention?
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »
On 2006-03-07 04:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What's the best local paper there in Dahlonega?"

In my opinion, for the purpose of this story? This one http://apache.ngcsu.edu/voice/index.htm

I'd rather see the whole of military and education culture clean their own house in relative quiet than see the IVth estate force them to it.

Faith is the commitment of one's consciousness to beliefs for which one has no sensory evidence or rational proof. A mystic is a man who treats his feelings as tools of cognition. Faith is the equation of feeling with knowledge.
--Ayn Rand, Russian-born author

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes