Author Topic: WWASP SCCOOLS NEED BE SHUT DOWN OR MORE SERIOUS STATE AND LO  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASP SCCOOLS NEED BE SHUT DOWN OR MORE SERIOUS STATE AND LO
« on: March 05, 2006, 01:49:00 AM »
PARENTS NEED TO HAVE MOE INFORMATION BEFORE THEY ENROLL THEIR CHILD IN A WWASP SCHOOL. HOW CAN THIS BE DONE?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 02:47:00 PM »
Get the word out to these parents that they need to come to FORNITS for a serious dose of reality BEFORE they sign on the bottom line ...

That's one way.  There are a multitude of websites warning parents to beware ... all one has to do is GOOGLE a couple of buzzwords ...

troubled teens
WWASPS
CEDU
Wilderness Therapy
Behavior Modification
PURE

The troubled teen industry no longer dominates the Internet with their propaganda.  Parents can not avoid being directed to anti-teen-helper websites.

That's a HUGE accomplishment that has come about mainly because of Fornits, one of the oldest activist websites on the Internet ... and one of the most powerful, IMO for their solidarity with survivors of residential treatment abuse and refusal to be intimidated by threats of SLAP lawsuits, cease and desist letters, etc.

FORNITS YOU ROCK!!  :nworthy:

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 12:42:00 AM »
No, I understand all that! Were still paying for my stay there too! Its just that, there is nothing that we can do! We were there, ok, now move on! Better yourselves! If you are, then good!

Well, that was Casa! No, I did not go there. Im talking about Cross Creek, Im not sure how different they were. Im glad that I went there, Id much rather have been there than in jail or in a casket. Id rather my mom pay for me to go there than have to pay for my burial! I know that everybody is entitled to their own opinions, and Im speaking mine! No Im not brainwashed! I dont swear by the program, but I do think there are good aspects to it, but they are going about it all wrong! The rules are stupid, but they have them for a reason! It taught us self control...well at least for me! Think about it! I really do not know how it was at Casa, but I know for Cross Creek, all the stupid rules....no looking out the windows, 3 second rule, seminar silence, asking to go to the bathroom, etc. But for me, it taught me discipline. Belive you me though, I hated the place with a passion and at the time everything there was soooo stupid. But Im greatful now that i went. Even though my family is still paying for it, im sure they would rather pay for that knowing I am the person that I am today because of it rather than not have me at all! Yea, that is money I could have used for college, but Im still going!

THIS IS QUOTED FROM MY SPACE.COM FROM THE WWASPS GROUP! Under my "protest anyone" thread.

This girl, and her Mom, and her godmother think these places are great!!!!

I can't believe these freaks!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 02:45:00 PM »
oh shit haha i thought you were saying that!  I"m buffoni from myspace, by the way.  I was like...ok, this lady is crazy! until i read the bottom. :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 02:58:00 PM »
Good 4u ccm girl.  Why all the protest and stuff?  Get on with your life, and go on. So you didn't agree with every rule, regulation.  So what?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 03:38:00 PM »
On 2006-03-11 11:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Good 4u ccm girl.  Why all the protest and stuff?  Get on with your life, and go on. So you didn't agree with every rule, regulation.  So what?"

She was abused by the guy who ran the program.. but hey... who cares, why try and shut them down now?  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: You are ignorant and have no right to question other people's motives, shame.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 11:10:00 PM »
Maybe they believe it because it worked for them. The difference is you were put there by your father who wanted he new wife more. That is horrible. Sounds like this mother was involved and let her know she supported her. Unfortunately you didn't have that. I agree they need to be closed because they will put any kid in there. Some kids this will never work for they are the ones that get hurt and become angry and can never let it go.