Author Topic: Smushing?  (Read 24767 times)

Offline Angel Lux

• View Profile
Smushing?
« on: March 03, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »
For those who haven't been to CEDU, smushing is a candy term for forced physical contact (cuddling, caressing, etc.) with staff and other students.

What on earth was that all about? Would someone explain that to me please?  It gives me the creeps just thinking about it.  Blech!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 03:10:00 PM »
Yes. Nothing like some no-boundaries affection.

I kind of view it as a slight variation on love-bombing.

I found out about a group started by a couple of hippie idiots who exclusively do that kind of stuff now, called "cuddle party". I found it to be very creepy.

I posted about it in this thread (before I got myself a username):

http://www.fornits.baremetal.com/wwf/vi ... 4&forum=11

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 05:37:00 PM »
Oh man, the smushing. Almost forgot about that shit. True that, man, nothing like a nice, relaxing evening of having the back of some dude's head pressed against your johnson. And some smelly chick sweating out of her stomach all over your own head.

What the fuck man, I can't believe anybody actually gave in and "smushed". I can't count how many dish crews and workies they gave me before they finally realized they just weren't going to get me to smush.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 05:51:00 PM »
On 2006-03-03 11:21:00, Angel Lux wrote:

"For those who haven't been to CEDU, smushing is a candy term for forced physical contact (cuddling, caressing, etc.) with staff and other students.

What on earth was that all about? Would someone explain that to me please?  It gives me the creeps just thinking about it.  Blech!"

I agree.  It's creepy.  I saw this nonsense at HLA.  

Rudy, Jill, Dean and Lauralyn came from CEDU to work at HLA when it opened in 1994.  They brought many disturbing elements of CEDU's program with them, many of which are still being used today at HLA.  

Nice legacy they've left.   :roll:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 04:53:00 PM »
On 2006-03-07 14:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Oh man, the smushing. Almost forgot about that shit. True that, man, nothing like a nice, relaxing evening of having the back of some dude's head pressed against your johnson. And some smelly chick sweating out of her stomach all over your own head.

What the fuck man, I can't believe anybody actually gave in and "smushed". I can't count how many dish crews and workies they gave me before they finally realized they just weren't going to get me to smush. "

I completely Identify with you here. I got put on work assignments and dishes at cedu for the exact same reasons.  I look at smushing as role-playing homosexuality, since cedu only allowed same sex cuddling (yeeech, I'm gonna puke!).  The only time opposite sexes were allowed to smush together was when staff smushed with students.  Even then, certain male staff (like Martin Weins) actually preferred smushing with the boys (man was he creepy).  

I don't know how it was later, but when I was at cedu-rs male students who were reluctant to smush would be ambushed by staff(with help from older students), pulled down to the floor, and physically forced to smush.  This even happened to me once, about six months into my stay.  Guy Bonnano and Patrick Stambusky grabbed me, pulled me to the floor, and ordered my dorm head at the time and several of his friends to lay on top of me. They pinned me down for at least 5 minutes, tickling me (really poking me beacuse I'm not ticklish), and teased me about how "soft and gentle" I really am.  

To say that this experience was unpleasent and disturbing is an understatement. The truth is: I genuinely felt violated. Unfortunately, this sort of thing was a common occurance during my stay at Cedu-Rs. Lots of guys were forced to smush when they didn't want too. It makes me sick just thinking about it.

[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2006-03-08 14:01 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Smushing?
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 05:20:00 PM »
That forced intimacy, hugging sitting asshole to elbow, bating/toileting in close company with fellow inmates was all part of The Seed and Straight Incorporated too. I think it's a necessary element of the mindfuck.

Immortality: A toy which people cry for, And on their knees apply for, Dispute, contend and lie for, And if allowed Would be right proud Eternally to die for.
--Ambrose Bierce

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 06:09:00 PM »
I guess so. When I refused to smush they put me on a program where I had to hug 20 people a day and have them sign my notebook to say I hugged them. I love how the fact that I didn't want to role-play homosexuality meant that I was "soft, but trying to act hard". God damn, it's pissing me off just thinking about it.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 06:27:00 PM »
I look at smushing as role-playing homosexuality,

Which is totally ironic, since CEDU was so homophobic. I think they wanted to discourage any outward identifying as gay because it so threatened that forced false physical intimacy that was perpetuated there.

Also ironic, because they refused to hire gay staff, yet some of the straight staff were incredibly lecherous towards the students, copping feels, hugging just a little too long and too tightly, or just outright sleeping with students.

Offline venicespirit

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2006, 08:10:00 PM »
I know for a fact that there was a Homosexual man working at RMA in the mid 90's.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2006, 09:24:00 PM »
Yeah, they got a lot more tolerant of gays in the 90s. I recall one poster here saying that when they were there, the school fully acknowledged that they had gay students there, and if other students were homophobic towards them, they would definitely get into trouble about it.[ This Message was edited by: sorry... try another castle on 2006-03-08 18:36 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 08:58:00 AM »
On 2006-03-08 15:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I love how the fact that I didn't want to role-play homosexuality meant that I was "soft, but trying to act hard". God damn, it's pissing me off just thinking about it. "

Oh man this is too funny, It's like looking into a mirror.  I know exactly where you're coming from ANON.  I caught the same shit for refusing
to smush, and for refusing to participate in cedu's totally gay dances (when I was at cedu, they had dances every other Saturday, but like smushing, opposite sexes were forbidden from dancing with each other).  Cedu dances always reminded me of those scenes at the "Blue Oyster Bar" in the POLICE ACADEMY movies.

Y'know, one of the most hipocritical things about Cedu when they would tell us that taking away our "images" and isolating us from the outside world was a necessary part of the program, because it allowed us to "learn
and grow" independently, without having to worry about all that "other stuff" (outside influences).  This is so hipocritical, because even though Cedu insured that we were cut off from all that "bad stuff" on the outside, they never repected our personal space, or allowed us to choose anything for ourselves.  I don't ever remember a time there when it was okay for me to mind my own business do my own thing.  No, everyone had to do what the group was doing (Ie. gay smushing, gay dancing,talking in raps, whatever it may be). Not doing what the group did, meant that you'd be singled-out, riddiculed, and most likely punished by staff.

The general thought pattern at cedu was this: that if you didn't participate in what the others did, then that meant you were ruining the experience everyone else (Sounds ridiculous, I know!). I would try to distance myself from all the gay role-playing, while the other guys were dancing with, or laying on top of each other. I'd grab a good book, find a quiet spot out of everyone's way, and read. Obviously, I wasn't trying to ruin anyone's fun.  How did cedu staff react to this?  They banned me from Reading!  Now how fucking stupid is that?

The last thing cedu ever did, was allow us to "learn and grow independently."  What a total crock of shit that place was! I get pissed off thinking about it too.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 08:59:00 AM »
On 2006-03-09 05:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-08 15:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I love how the fact that I didn't want to role-play homosexuality meant that I was "soft, but trying to act hard". God damn, it's pissing me off just thinking about it. "

Oh man this is too funny, It's like looking into a mirror.  I know exactly where you're coming from ANON.  I caught the same shit for refusing

to smush, and for refusing to participate in cedu's totally gay dances (when I was at cedu, they had dances every other Saturday, but like smushing, opposite sexes were forbidden from dancing with each other).  Cedu dances always reminded me of those scenes at the "Blue Oyster Bar" in the POLICE ACADEMY movies.

Y'know, one of the most hipocritical things about Cedu when they would tell us that taking away our "images" and isolating us from the outside world was a necessary part of the program, because it allowed us to "learn

and grow" independently, without having to worry about all that "other stuff" (outside influences).  This is so hipocritical, because even though Cedu insured that we were cut off from all that "bad stuff" on the outside, they never repected our personal space, or allowed us to choose anything for ourselves.  I don't ever remember a time there when it was okay for me to mind my own business do my own thing.  No, everyone had to do what the group was doing (Ie. gay smushing, gay dancing,talking in raps, whatever it may be). Not doing what the group did, meant that you'd be singled-out, riddiculed, and most likely punished by staff.

The general thought pattern at cedu was this: that if you didn't participate in what the others did, then that meant you were ruining the experience everyone else (Sounds ridiculous, I know!). I would try to distance myself from all the gay role-playing, while the other guys were dancing with, or laying on top of each other. I'd grab a good book, find a quiet spot out of everyone's way, and read. Obviously, I wasn't trying to ruin anyone's fun.  How did cedu staff react to this?  They banned me from Reading!  Now how fucking stupid is that?

The last thing cedu ever did, was allow us to "learn and grow independently."  What a total crock of shit that place was! I get pissed off thinking about it too.  "

That last post was from me.  I forgot to log in again.

Offline Angel Lux

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2006, 02:01:00 PM »
Good to know I wasn't the only one who felt molested at CEDU.  I remember one staff member in particular who would press his ding-a-ling on my thigh when he hugged me.  Dude really needed to invest in a few pairs of boxers.  I mean, I'm all for going comando style but I don't want to feel some 30+ y/o loosers pecker on my leg through his pants every night.

...and all the while I was getting reamed in raps for stuff like having good posture (according to Pam I was obviously sticking my tits out in an attempt to seduce the boys!)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2006, 05:41:00 PM »
This one poor girl who was there at the same time as me happened to have the beautiful, curvy kind of body that made every guy turn when she'd walk by. It wasn't her fault, she just happened to be gorgeous. Staff would take her into raps all the time, even some of the other girls would as well, and lay into her because clearly she was looking that good on purpose for the guys. They'd tell her she was a slut, that she was easy, that she was letting these guys turn her into a piece of meat with their eyes, oh man it was just disgusting to hear it. And they did it so much, for so long, along with so many random, worthless programs, that she eventually believed it. I was in the rap when she bent over, stared at the floor, and started screaming admittance to all the shit the staff were attacking her with.

Brainwashing at its finest.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Smushing?
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2006, 08:44:00 PM »
God, I hated how beautiful girls were vilified. Even the ones who were just naturally gorgeous, and not exploiting it. The staff were jealous, the girls were jealous... I also remember how some girls would scream and yell at staff members' whose daughters would visit wearing make up and mini skirts. It was RIDICULOUS.  It definitely paid to be ugly at CEDU. If you had one iota of sensuality, you were banned from the opposite sex.  Funny how guys never had to deal with that... but I do remember male staff members belittling the size of student's pricks. And one male staff member screamed at me in a rap for making guys hard --not for flirting, not for teasing, but because of my pants (which was one of the only clothing items they allowed me to keep.)