Author Topic: Regarding the Protest  (Read 4082 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Regarding the Protest
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 10:56:00 AM »
From the start you should by now that I'm for violence. I think Melvin and his cronies should all be bludgeoned or at least more highly embarassed. Short of doing that, we all know he will never be behind bars so there is no real way to make him and his actually pay for what he did except by embarassing him. He's a crafty old fuck.

I started this post. I had a really wonderful time speaking to Melvin's son the other day on the phone. His son's number was listed on the internet white pages. By now he's probably changed his number or started screening his calls and the phone conversation did not last that long.

"Hello, I'm looking for Melvin Sembler."

"Umm, you have the wrong..."

"May I speak with Melvin?"

"He's my father (squeaky voice)."

"Oh. (slight pause) May I speak with Betty Sembler?...".

(longer pause and then I could tell the phone was about to be put down).

"...Hey. Didn't Melvin and Betty get in trouble for being pedophiles a long time ago?!?"

"(with whining and shock in his voice) What?"

"At that place called Straight?"

(Click).

My suggestion is to make these things more organized and bite and tear at those things Melvin loves by manipulating them. Why not join the NAACP or the Jewish Religious community, show up in one of those Jewish hats next time you protest. Woof, I will never forget your post about Dion, we had some of the same racial discrimination when I was in Straight. Meet Melvin and the creators of Straight Inc. right on their own turfs and creations. Just like Mike meeting Miller with an outstanding and impenetrable, and embarassing for Newton, land rebuttal against Miller's church thingie.

Be unified.

If Melvin is advocating  Holocaust proportions, we are in the right way by stating ours is a holocaust. Hell, I'll starve myself and bring out a blue fucking chair in front of their next protest and let you actually beat me to show what they did to us. That is how serious I take all of this.

If Melvin is coordinated and sick about his efforts, then we should at least look as coordinated. If he has pictures, we should have pictures. If he has attendees who are Jewish, we should look jewish so wear one of those hats (parka?) and join a jewish group or the NAACP of some kind or other affiliated and concerned groups. It takes only one person to become really gay about getting organized and truly matching shit up. If you have two people to get organized and club up, well you got yourself a club. But if you got three and the mode is right, well there's not much you cannot do. And when you protest, three is more than enuff if its going to really strike home.

I have received alot of hell because I believe in meeting violence with violence, but I still think it is the only way to show what happened. Meet organization with synergistic similarity.

At the one and only protest I actually went to I was chastized for speaking at Melvin's grandchildren that their grandfather is a pedophile. When I say pedophile I have created my own definition; meaning anyone who prospers or gains from children by abuse as well as sexually, monetarily, or other. For me, I went beyond making Sembler's donatees more apt to donate more money that very night; I really felt that I had done a real disservice to Sembler by getting to his family by legal means with phone call and letting his close relatives know that he's a child abuser, more than letting the public know. They know.

We are a part of the abuse, we are not above it in my opinion. I am not stating that what I have given as options to reaching any goal that lets the world know him and his are truly worthless and should be put down is empirical or ultimate. I hope that what I have shared, at least some of it, can be put to use.

One way to look organized is to wear the exact same outfits while protesting, same shoes same shirts, same hair in hat, or same organizational club that you should get involved in. This is because might makes right even if it ain't right, a key that Melvin used to squeeze out millions from broken families. If everyone wears a parka and becomes members of some jewish outfit, you are thereby stating that you are truly debunking his child abuse at his own level, one option among those that I have stated.

That's the fear we put in organization. Melvin, I sort of imagine, uses it to help get more money donated. Could we have someone in the Holocaust Museum actually on our side? I know a relative of a friend who is on that board we could speak to, as long as you don't fuck it up and do it my way with caution.

I have a more general idea that violence, once it reaches a really high level, becomes funny and organized. Once you see so much violence you become numb to it, it becomes a joke. Like that movie Sin City -- there's a lot of humor in that movie, and not the one liners though there are alot of good ones in there, but the sheer amount of violence in that film makes it damned near hilarious and unbelievable. There are ways I think to fake that amount of violence and possibly assist in getting Sembler ousted from that office. I think its called propaganda. That's the goal of protesting at that Museum right?

If you had someone close enough to Melvin to call him a pedophile and manage to get a little spittle on the poor sod, well his mood might be caught by those around him who might wake up and smite his penispumpinass. longshot.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Regarding the Protest
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2006, 11:20:00 AM »
If Melvin is advocating Holocaust proportions, we are in the right way by stating ours is a holocaust. Hell, I'll starve myself and bring out a blue fucking chair in front of their next protest and let you actually beat me to show what they did to us. That is how serious I take all of this.

Yeah, sure we're in the right..but hell why bother with such a risqué comparison? Why not just show people what happened to us and leave it at that? That should be more than enough! And yes, I'm with ya on that blue chair demonstration thing! That's a great idea! You sit in the chair, and I'll beat you, ok? :lol:

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Regarding the Protest
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2006, 11:24:00 AM »
we should look jewish so wear one of those hats (parka?)

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: Oi, that would be yamulka, y'goyim!  :lol:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Regarding the Protest
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2006, 04:29:00 PM »
On 2006-03-05 07:32:00, Woof-a-Doof wrote:

Quite simply, it blurs our story. Perhaps there are comparisons to the Nazi Third Reich and the Holocaust. As I said, I am no expert on the topic.

Well, in my view, there's the problem. The topic of the Nazi regime and how it developed into a holocaust is so sensitive, so taboo as to be verbotten to speak of it. In my view, that's the single most effective way to ensure that it does happen again! If you would read up on it and maybe make friends, as best you can, w/ people who have at least some family history involved (living memory is almost entirely gone now, that boat has sailed for all intents and purposes) then you may (or may not, I'd love to know, seriously!) see that it is happening all over again.

The only difference is the imaginary hobgobblin is the insidious, deranged, insane druggiekid or "urban" culture instead of the entire Jewish culture and blood lines. The only reason why that is so, I'm convinced, is because Americans tend to be much more tolerant and respectful of religions and cultures (cause any one you can name or imagine is part of us!) Not saying that there is no bigottry, prejudice or racism, just that it's not accepted--it's something that all but a few dumb red necks try hard to eliminate from our own thinking; we find it offensive in ourselves and in others. But drunks, junkies and social malcontents? They (we?) are fair game, even for those who do these things privately in fear of being discovered. Now THAT is sad! And that's something that occured only very rarely under the Nazis; Jewish people changing their names and dissavowing their faith and culture.

However, again, that's an awful lot to put on a poster board. I agree with you entirely on that; next one should have a better venu. There are plenty around the Bay Area, too. I've always thought it would be a nice idea to make up a whole bunch of little white memorail crosses w/ the names of the fallen and just persistantly make them keep showing up wherever the Sembler, Eckerd and other cronnie names appear. Get people to ask the question "WTF is w/ these crosses that keep turning up?" and then we answer by letters to editors, talk radio, casual conversation, street theatre at Bay Walk, anyone?

And you're dead on correct, sissy fag (well... you said you were waiting! LOL, just kidding, really!), about fun and smiles and good vibes being the wellspring of unity. Moreso that it's something largely beyond our control; we can look for it, hope for it, take chances and trust a little sometimes, but in the end it'll either happen or not.

Here's a great example of demonstration through art: Got to http://fornits.com/anonanon/video/ and watch the third one, Bingo. There's a story funny behind this. This play then animation was almost certainly done by someone who was in a program very like Straight. Not only did they not state it explicitly, but some people got all bent out of shape when I and a friend showed it to them. We didn't know anything then about where the influence came from. We were debating that and trying to settle a bet. It was sort of a tragic comedy of errors. But, regardless, it's a great piece of art, in my opinion, that does an extraordinary job of illustrating a certain essance of the Program, under any name, w/o getting all political and controversial and confrontational and such.

That's one of the things that I always hope will somehow come out of this forum project of mine. And, astonishingly enough, sometimes it actually does! But all that angst and paranoia and prescient fear and aprehension, well I think it goes w/ the teritory too. I can't solve it or make it go away for you. Often enough I can't even sort it out for myself. But I dearly hope it'll sort itself out a whole lot more often as we get older and wiser.

I do want to see all of ya'll at that concert. I swear on my good dog's head I won't encourage, or even tolerate, any sort of violence or harassment. I think anybody who has once valid grudges against them, or suspects that they do, and has the nads to show up anyway has earned a degree of respect just by that.

If anyone feels an overwhelming urge to punch someone's lights out or otherwise do violence, I'm confident that they'll walk away, punch a tree or vent by some other means.  Why am I so confident? Cause I've been reading and posting to public forums for so damned long and met so many people in person after thinking I knew what to expect based on that; trust me on this or ask around--people are just a whole lot less rash in real life; especially when you're out in the sticks listening to some good music.

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs.  
-- E. Grebenik

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline teachback

• View Profile
Regarding the Protest
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2006, 07:45:00 PM »
Well, in my view, there's the problem. The topic of the Nazi regime and how it developed into a holocaust is so sensitive, so taboo as to be verboten to speak of it.

I wouldn't go that far...we can speak of it all we want to, but why even bother drawing the comparison? Again, aren't the facts themselves enough?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Regarding the Protest
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2006, 08:28:00 PM »
On 2006-03-05 08:20:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"
If Melvin is advocating Holocaust proportions, we are in the right way by stating ours is a holocaust. Hell, I'll starve myself and bring out a blue fucking chair in front of their next protest and let you actually beat me to show what they did to us. That is how serious I take all of this.

Yeah, sure we're in the right..but hell why bother with such a risqué comparison? Why not just show people what happened to us and leave it at that? That should be more than enough! And yes, I'm with ya on that blue chair demonstration thing! That's a great idea! You sit in the chair, and I'll beat you, ok? :lol: "

It was just an example, but yeah ... okay ... I will do it. I saw that re enactment Ray did for chair and floor restraint. We could re enact that, we could hold a rap right in front of the Holocaust Museum, stage some very realistic looking confrontation and violence to make people wake the fuck up, put a small Straight Inc. sign by our demonstration and hell, you can just beat the holy living fuck out of me. I would like that very much if it proves a point.

There are other things one can do besides protesting in order to get that pedophile ousted from the board.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Regarding the Protest
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2006, 08:31:00 PM »
You guys are so fucking funny!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Regarding the Protest
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2006, 06:40:00 PM »
On 2006-03-07 17:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-05 08:20:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"

Yeah, sure we're in the right..but hell why bother with such a risqué comparison? Why not just show people what happened to us and leave it at that? That should be more than enough! And yes, I'm with ya on that blue chair demonstration thing! That's a great idea! You sit in the chair, and I'll beat you, ok? ::nod::

Next year or "Next Event" more people...I see 10-12 people...6 guys, 6 girls with one '5th phaser' one each side. I see this "skit" taking place every half hour.(gives time for media to arrive and something to air that night...it's sad, but a unavoidible truth, violence sells)

During the time of "non-violence", everyone just looks "eyes front", emotionless and expressionless. Perhaps every 10 minutes or so someone would "introduce themselve" and then quiety sit back down. And then at the top and bottom of every hour all hell breaks loose.

Meanwhile back over at the "Information Area", flyers are handed out, conversations are held and explainations about "the group" are offered. The audience/targets will be given the times of "violence"...each take down or what ever event should be different...there were enough reasons for thousands of take downs, I am sure we can come up with several to enact throughout the day.

I think something that would mean an awfull lot to us, sentimentaly (like the "blue chairs") would exscape Joe Q. Public's comprehension. So I guess what I am wondering if alot of attention be paid to the verbal and action aspects of the "skit" rather than things that would be more of an emotional impact for us, than "information" for the audience...

ideas...anyway, there is plenty of time to put our heads together and really do and say something that bring some peace, and perhaps prevent future abuses.

And thats why I wanted to reply to this post, (sorry the ADD thing really makes me go around my ass to get to my elbow most of the time) Point was that I was actually happy to see this kinda cooperation from Anon and Frank Discussion...Not that either are non-cooperative at other times...thats not my point...coulda been anyone. It's just refreshing to see it take place at all. It re-affrims some observations I have made, and restores some fundementals about people in general

Namasate

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
Regarding the Protest
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2006, 06:45:00 PM »
That was me...forgot to sign in...Doh!
::jawdrop::
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
Regarding the Protest
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2006, 11:33:00 AM »
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 10:12:13 PM by sammiegirl »
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
Regarding the Protest
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2006, 11:35:00 AM »
On 2006-03-03 07:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"they were living, breathing holocaust victims passing out flyers. they might as well have been hired by the semblers. that protest was dumb as shit. it was a "sammie parade" and was disgusting. i heard her asking "did you see me on montel?"

That is a lie I NEVER MENTIONED MONTEL. I did however mention STRAIGHT Incorporated and the abuse that occured there

In no instance have . . . the churches been guardians of the liberties of the people.
--James Madison, U.S. President

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Regarding the Protest
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2006, 11:53:00 AM »
That is a lie I NEVER MENTIONED MONTEL

BULLSHIT!!!  :exclaim:  :exclaim:  :exclaim:

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
Regarding the Protest
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2006, 12:12:00 PM »
--Thomas Hodgskin
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 10:08:49 PM by sammiegirl »

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Regarding the Protest
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2006, 12:16:00 PM »
Several witnesses have reported you. :flame:

You're gonna stand there and try to tell me that the rest of the group is lying? :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Regarding the Protest
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2006, 12:17:00 PM »
On 2006-03-09 09:12:00, sammiegirl wrote:

"No its not. And I dare you to prove otherwise. I NEVER MENTIONED MONTEL NOT ONCE!!!! I Know for a fact I didnt.

I said BEATEN STARVED AND RAPED. NOTHING ABOUT MONTEL!!

Men had better be without education than be educated by their rulers.

--Thomas Hodgskin

"

Sammie, you're arguing with a fictional character.   :roll: