Author Topic: HYDE LIES  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HYDE LIES
« on: March 02, 2006, 11:31:00 PM »
Posted directly from Hyde's website, ...........................................................................
"College preparation through Hyde Schools is rigorous, with students taking primary responsibility for their learning. More than 96 percent of Hyde's graduates are accepted at four-year colleges. To learn more about Hyde Schools, log on to HYDE.EDU."

Hyde states that their academics are RIGOROUS!! FALSE, FALSE, FALSE!!! Hyde also misleads that 96% of graduates are accepted at four year colleges. We all know the truth about this distortion!

What is true is that Hyde's education is very poor!  If you want to pretend to be a college prep, then BE a college prep.  If you are actually a Character Development Program, then at least admit it and try to do it well.  Maybe the problem is that Hyde is trying to be something it is not.  I have learned in life to do what you do best.  I still haven't figured out what Hyde does best other than great marketing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HYDE LIES
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 11:34:00 PM »
On 2006-03-02 20:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Posted directly from Hyde's website, ...........................................................................

"College preparation through Hyde Schools is rigorous, with students taking primary responsibility for their learning. More than 96 percent of Hyde's graduates are accepted at four-year colleges. To learn more about Hyde Schools, log on to HYDE.EDU."

Hyde states that their academics are RIGOROUS!! FALSE, FALSE, FALSE!!! Hyde also misleads that 96% of graduates are accepted at four year colleges. We all know the truth about this distortion!

What is true is that Hyde's education is very poor!  If you want to pretend to be a college prep, then BE a college prep.  If you are actually a Character Development Program, then at least admit it and try to do it well.  Maybe the problem is that Hyde is trying to be something it is not.  I have learned in life to do what you do best.  I still haven't figured out what Hyde does best other than great marketing."

Great post.  Hyde tried to teach us to raise the bar and take risks.  Is this what they are doing?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »