Author Topic: WWASP Schools CSA Off Grounds Activities Please help  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASP Schools CSA Off Grounds Activities Please help
« on: February 26, 2006, 08:16:00 PM »
I'm doing some research on CSA   Do any of you know if there are any off grounds activities for the lower level students.....such as a choir group, or charity work.

Help please I need some back-up....A friend of mine wants to send their child to CSA.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 10:48:00 PM »
There are off grounds activities for the lower level kids. They're not allowed off campus.

Info on CSA:
http://www.isaccorp.org/documentsam.html#csa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 11:55:00 PM »
sorry but I didnot understand your reply...........You said lower levels where allowed off grounds, also stated that they only had activities on grounds.  Please advise.   I di not find anything relatd to this matter on IASC CORP  Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 12:49:00 AM »
No there are no activities for lower level kids, and definitely not off-ground. WWASPS marketing is based on lies, don't believe the brochures and whatever else they tell you. They are a wharehouse for kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 11:43:00 AM »
On 2006-02-26 19:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"There are off grounds activities for the lower level kids. They're not allowed off campus.

Info on CSA:

http://www.isaccorp.org/documentsam.html#csa"

Sorry, there was supposed to be a "no" in there between the "are" and the "off".

And the other anon is right-- off-ground activities or no off-ground activities, CSA is an abusive warehouse for teens that should be avoided at all costs.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 12:22:00 PM »
When I sent my son to Narvin's other "school" - the one in Costa Rica - I too was lead to believe there were off campus activities. Nature hikes, deep sea fishing, trips into the town, and so on.
I bought him a pair of hiking boots to take with him as a result.
He never got to wear them - and we never saw them again.
There were no off campus trips of any kind.
In fact, they are not even allowed to look up at the sky, to see a passing bird.
They are hearded around in straight lines - one right on top of the next - faces down, eyes down - not even allowed to look up or to the right or to the left. For some photos of the lines the teens must maintain - look at Lou Kilzer's Desperate Measures.
http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/des ... rate.shtml
So you know - Narvin Litchfield owns CSA as well as Pillars of Hope; which was previously called Dundee Ranch Academy.
So - do some research on Dundee Ranch Academy, in Costa Rica.
Know this - on the lower levels (which can last months to years) the students not only are not allowed off campus trips - they are not allowed to have a conversation. They are restricted to silence.
They are allowed no privacy at all.
As your friend has been told - they are not even alowed to speak to their parents. What she has not been told (guessing from my own experaince) is just How Long it will be before they can talk. And even then - it will in no way be a private conversation.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 12:41:00 PM »
This is one of the reasons I am here, and that I haven't left. What kind of crap is that?!! Oh yeah, that's right........what's that saying????? Children are meant to be seen not heard??? Well, WWASPS out does them all...........children are not seen or heard!!!! :lol: [ This Message was edited by: CCM girl 1989 on 2006-02-27 09:43 ]
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.