Author Topic: Protest Critique (Thru my eyes)  (Read 12463 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Protest Critique (Thru my eyes)
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2006, 10:04:00 AM »
You even bought me a real good hamburger and frenchfries during our little meeting

Did he buy you a soda too?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2006, 01:02:00 PM »
wow, I knew I wasn't the only motherfucker that thought Mike Sherman and the rest of his bunch were really Pro Straight. Now I can roll away the med cart, I was starting to believe I wanted it.

I had talked to Cap'n Marti for a bit. Scared her cos she likes females. But she took one for me and decided to talk to me.Curious, the next time I called back around 4 am, noone answered. So, it wasn't really a survivors suicide line much at all.

I am not sure why they gather information the way they do and for what purposes, but it is very invasive and sneaky the way they do it. I still say they are working for Sembler.

There seems to be this high level of anonymity around here, but its not held in any esteem when it comes to gathering information. Mike knows he and his do this gathering very aggressively, but they are not to be questioned about it. Why would he lie about MCG taking a case for survivors, when one phone call made him a total liar? Why would Ray claim to have closed a whole facility by himself and back Mike on these information gathering adventures?

At least we can admit that, yes, their methods are unscrupulous and sad. I am just wondering what they are doing with all that survivor information? It all adds up to a conspiracy theory, or maybe they just don't have any other way of gathering the information. But at least they look very unorganized. I haven't heard anyone comment on becoming organized at these protests, a reason no one really attends.

At two of the 'conventions' they had, I was very surprised to see some of the ways they were gathering information on Straight Inc. Sammie wanted to make sure everyone there got on camera both times. There were sign in sheets that requested phone numbers and requested addresses and full names.

The way Sammie protested on the most current film of the latest protest, where only Sherman and close Pro Straighters attended, you would think she was advocating for the Holocaust Museum itself. "...no sleep, no food."

At the convention, both times Michael Sherman was happy to waive the scholarship fee.

At the protest where Sembler was present we were told not to speak to his children or grandchildren by Cap'n Marti. Why? You don't have beef with Sembler? I mean, we practically made it possible for him to have so many grandchildren, I would think they would like to know where their meals come from.

Maybe it's not Pro Straight what you are doing the way you gather your information all scared and withered and secretive and shitty like you do. Maybe you're just scared and withered and secretive as if you have something to feel guilty about. I am not, for one, scared of people with money who have power over me with their money. I will tell Sembler that he is a pedophile to his face. You wouldn't. You are smarter than that and you tread with too much care Ray (when you hang out with Ray you will see the guilt and games he plays about his things he does, the guy is a guilt monger) and Mike and Sammie and the rest of you out there in the public eye, but the care you tread on is our shoulders who were happy to share our personal information with you after we went through Straight. You should be more unscrupulous with Melvin and his pedophile gang; not those who put their trust in you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2006, 11:38:00 PM »
On 2006-03-11 07:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
You even bought me a real good hamburger and frenchfries during our little meeting

Did he buy you a soda too? "

Yes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2006, 11:54:00 PM »

Yes.

Excrement.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2006, 11:58:00 PM »
On 2006-03-11 20:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Yes.

Excrement."

Feces

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2006, 12:05:00 AM »
On 2006-03-11 10:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"wow, I knew I wasn't the only motherfucker that thought Mike Sherman and the rest of his bunch were really Pro Straight. Now I can roll away the med cart, I was starting to believe I wanted it.

I had talked to Cap'n Marti for a bit. Scared her cos she likes females. But she took one for me and decided to talk to me.Curious, the next time I called back around 4 am, noone answered. So, it wasn't really a survivors suicide line much at all.

I am not sure why they gather information the way they do and for what purposes, but it is very invasive and sneaky the way they do it. I still say they are working for Sembler.

There seems to be this high level of anonymity around here, but its not held in any esteem when it comes to gathering information. Mike knows he and his do this gathering very aggressively, but they are not to be questioned about it. Why would he lie about MCG taking a case for survivors, when one phone call made him a total liar? Why would Ray claim to have closed a whole facility by himself and back Mike on these information gathering adventures?

At least we can admit that, yes, their methods are unscrupulous and sad. I am just wondering what they are doing with all that survivor information? It all adds up to a conspiracy theory, or maybe they just don't have any other way of gathering the information. But at least they look very unorganized. I haven't heard anyone comment on becoming organized at these protests, a reason no one really attends.

At two of the 'conventions' they had, I was very surprised to see some of the ways they were gathering information on Straight Inc. Sammie wanted to make sure everyone there got on camera both times. There were sign in sheets that requested phone numbers and requested addresses and full names.

The way Sammie protested on the most current film of the latest protest, where only Sherman and close Pro Straighters attended, you would think she was advocating for the Holocaust Museum itself. "...no sleep, no food."

At the convention, both times Michael Sherman was happy to waive the scholarship fee.

At the protest where Sembler was present we were told not to speak to his children or grandchildren by Cap'n Marti. Why? You don't have beef with Sembler? I mean, we practically made it possible for him to have so many grandchildren, I would think they would like to know where their meals come from.

Maybe it's not Pro Straight what you are doing the way you gather your information all scared and withered and secretive and shitty like you do. Maybe you're just scared and withered and secretive as if you have something to feel guilty about. I am not, for one, scared of people with money who have power over me with their money. I will tell Sembler that he is a pedophile to his face. You wouldn't. You are smarter than that and you tread with too much care Ray (when you hang out with Ray you will see the guilt and games he plays about his things he does, the guy is a guilt monger) and Mike and Sammie and the rest of you out there in the public eye, but the care you tread on is our shoulders who were happy to share our personal information with you after we went through Straight. You should be more unscrupulous with Melvin and his pedophile gang; not those who put their trust in you."

EXACTLY!!! :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 12, 2006, 08:43:00 AM »
On 2006-03-11 21:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-11 10:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"wow, I knew I wasn't the only motherfucker that thought Mike Sherman and the rest of his bunch were really Pro Straight. Now I can roll away the med cart, I was starting to believe I wanted it.

Maybe it's not Pro Straight what you are doing the way you gather your information all scared and withered and secretive and shitty like you do. Maybe you're just scared and withered and secretive as if you have something to feel guilty about. I am not, for one, scared of people with money who have power over me with their money. I will tell Sembler that he is a pedophile to his face. You wouldn't. You are smarter than that and you tread with too much care Ray (when you hang out with Ray you will see the guilt and games he plays about his things he does, the guy is a guilt monger) and Mike and Sammie and the rest of you out there in the public eye, but the care you tread on is our shoulders who were happy to share our personal information with you after we went through Straight. You should be more unscrupulous with Melvin and his pedophile gang; not those who put their trust in you."

EXACTLY!!! :tup: "

Ditto :tup:

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2006, 12:08:00 PM »
You know, I just started to really think about this Animals guy.  He really really believes that I am pro straight.  I now know why he feels this way.  Call it mental illness.  Ok, Dodd, now I am not pissed at you, or really even care what you have to say anymore.  You are mentally ill and I feel compassion for you.  Get well.  Hope things become better for you in life.  I will no longer respond to your posts.  I have better things to do and a life I want to live, without you or straight.  See ya

Mike

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2006, 04:34:00 PM »
On 2006-03-12 09:08:00, kpickle39 wrote:

"You know, I just started to really think about this Animals guy.  He really really believes that I am pro straight.  I now know why he feels this way.  Call it mental illness.  Ok, Dodd, now I am not pissed at you, or really even care what you have to say anymore.  You are mentally ill and I feel compassion for you.  Get well.  Hope things become better for you in life.  I will no longer respond to your posts.  I have better things to do and a life I want to live, without you or straight.  See ya

Mike"

w/e.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 12, 2006, 06:08:00 PM »
w/e?  what does this mean?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2006, 09:05:00 PM »

"You know, I just started to really think about this Animals guy.  He really really believes that I am pro straight.  I now know why he feels this way.  Call it mental illness.  Ok, Dodd, now I am not pissed at you, or really even care what you have to say anymore.  You are mentally ill and I feel compassion for you.  Get well.  Hope things become better for you in life.  I will no longer respond to your posts.  I have better things to do and a life I want to live, without you or straight.  See ya

Mike"

Look here Mr Liar,that a good attitude to have in life,but that does not change the fact that I called your TOLL FREE NUMBER,had a meeting,and lunch,because I was interested in protesting with you,and the very next day I posted something here that you guys did not agree with,so you guys posted my real name and personal informations HERE on this board.
Im not "Animals".
Im not Dobbs,or Dodd.
You are a liar.
You go on having your positive attitude for the rest of your natural unnatural life,but I tell you again,if you ever cross me again,it will be the last thing you ever do,except for watching me put a shotgun blast up your ugly assed wife's cunt.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »
You tell 'em, Dobbs!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 12, 2006, 09:21:00 PM »
On 2006-03-12 18:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Mike"

Look here Mr Liar,that a good attitude to have in life,but that does not change the fact that I called your TOLL FREE NUMBER,had a meeting,and lunch,because I was interested in protesting with you,and the very next day I posted something here that you guys did not agree with,so you guys posted my real name and personal informations HERE on this board.

Im not "Animals".

Im not Dobbs,or Dodd.

You are a liar.

You go on having your positive attitude for the rest of your natural unnatural life,but I tell you again,if you ever cross me again,it will be the last thing you ever do,except for watching me put a shotgun blast up your ugly assed wife's cunt."

blah blah blah blah

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2006, 09:27:00 PM »
On 2006-03-12 18:10:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"You tell 'em, Dobbs! "

You know,its not fair to this "Dobbs" guy for you to write that.
Its this kind of crap that has gotten Mike Sherman in the line of fire.
You go posting real peoples names here,the people who wish to remain anonymous,and then you pay the price.
Mike Sherman has decided to make his name public.
Other people,genuine victims of Straight,choose to remain anonymous.
Mike Sherman chose to advertise his toll free number ,at great expense,on a billboard,then exploit and humiliate the people who called seeking help,or offer to join protests.
I dont care if he is "pro Straight" or not.
Mike Sherman and Chris Tyler have put their families in grave danger because they have used,exploited and lied to people.
After the police discover the dead lifeless bodies,it wont be this "Dobbs" that they will be looking for.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2006, 09:31:00 PM »
Would you feel better if I edited that name out?