Author Topic: ANTI-HATE GROUP PROTEST HAD STARTED  (Read 5161 times)

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
ANTI-HATE GROUP PROTEST HAD STARTED
« on: February 25, 2006, 05:09:00 PM »
STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES PICTURES/VIDEOS

Where powers are assumed which have not been delegated, a nullification of the act is the rightful remedy.
http://lfb.com/?stocknumber=FF7485&code=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson: Kentucky Resolutions, 1798

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 05:22:00 PM »
Portesters passed out fliers to members of the ROTC who are in attendance at the Holocaust Awards Dinner and the fliers WERE IMMEDIATLEY TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM BY banquet staff

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 05:50:00 PM »
The cops have arrived and are giving the protesters a hard time

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 06:13:00 PM »
THE PROTESTERS ARE STANDING THEIR GROUND AS MORE PROTESTERS ARRIVE, THEY WILL HOLD THEIR GROUND AND GO TO JAIL IF NEED BE!

Offline Ft. Lauderdale

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 09:11:00 AM »
it's 1968 all over again ::rocker::

Offline Ft. Lauderdale

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 09:13:00 AM »
Burning bra's seem to help too.  AHH  ... I think they are all headed for Canada next... :grin:

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 11:41:00 PM »

On 2006-02-26 06:13:00, Ft. Lauderdale wrote:

"Burning bra's seem to help too.  AHH  ... I think they are all headed for Canada next... :smile:

Stripe
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa

Offline Ft. Lauderdale

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2006, 08:08:00 AM »
Sorry about misspelling Bra's.  I am sure you have had nothing but quality education.

I have stated exactly how I feel about everything on this site.

I guess you would be alot better than me in a spelling bee.

You sure do have a strong sting.

I personally feel the seed was run alot differently than alot of the other drug programs.

I must say you bug the shit out of me.  Every one of your posts I sence a cold heartedness that turns me off everytime.  You actually send fear through me.  I personally have never mistreated anyone.  

Maybe its because you are an attorney and thats what I pick up.  

I just don't like you - sorry I'm being honest.

[ This Message was edited by: Ft. Lauderdale on 2006-02-28 05:10 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2006, 01:14:00 PM »
On 2006-02-28 05:08:00, Ft. Lauderdale wrote:

I personally feel the seed was run alot differently than alot of the other drug programs.

I must say you bug the shit out of me. Every one of your posts I sence a cold heartedness that turns me off everytime. You actually send fear through me. I personally have never mistreated anyone.

Well, your feelings are unfounded. The only difference I know of between the Seed and Straight is that Mel Sembler was far more adept and better connected politically and a far more competent business man.

Oh he who's name (for reasons I can't fathom) must never be mentioned, you have never personally mistreated anyone? You've given some pretty decent renditions of Seed abuse toward me and others right here on this public forum, right in front of God and everybody.

And darlin' I think you for this, it's one of the reasons why I host this site. But I do sincerely hope that, one day, you'll be able to relocate that line of seperation between you and the cult so that you won't be so fear ridden over critical discussion about the cult.

An Animated Cartoon Theology:
1. People are animals.
2. The body is mortal and subject to incredible pain.
3. Life is antagonistic to the living.
4. The flesh can be sawed, crushed, frozen, stretched, burned, bombed, and plucked for music.
5. The dumb are abused by the smart and the smart destroyed by their own cunning.
6. The small are tortured by the large and the large destroyed by their own momentum.
7. We are able to walk on air, but only as long as our illusion supports us.
-- E. L. Doctorow "The Book of Daniel"

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006, 01:31:00 PM »
Two things.  I find Stripe to be an engaging and well thought out poster.  Perhaps your feelings toward her are directly in proportion to her attitude about the seed?

Who knows?  That is for you two to work out.

However, as one of the few that was both in the seed and who has attended a rap and an open meeting at a modern day incarnate of one of these programs, and who has also met with for several hours the director and participants and parents of the incarnation program, I will offer my opinion on your comment.

There are differences between the modern programs and how the Seed was run.  The differences are as thus.

1)  The modern day programs are run on a professionalized version of the seed in order to qualify them for insurance.  Therefore, there are likely to be certified counselors on staff and even a real doctor or psychologist.

2)  The amount of time required to finish the program is much longer, as is the "phases" themselves.

3)  The leaders don't seem to be anywhere near as charasmatic or endear as much love (and hatred) as
Art could muster.

4)  The violence for the most part is less overt.  I should probably explain.  They have written and published policies against contact.  From time to time, these policies are violated, and much or less depending on the individuals in charge (like the seed st pete vs the seed ft laud).

5)The kids don't describe themselves as "heading down the path to certain ruin", they describe themselves as addicts, thanks in part to Dr. Miller Newton's book.

Other than that Ft Lauderdale my friend, these kids are singing seed songs, screaming "im coming home" at open meeting, rapping and motivating away to the signs, steps, and serenity prayer, participating in boy's and girl's raps, and secretly plotting their escape to freedom.  The basic model that Art popularized remains intact.

The similarities far outweigh the differences.

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 02:16:00 PM »
I have to stick up for Ft. Lauderdale here. He is - was - one hell of a nice guy. Sure, he's not the best speller...and sometimes he's sarcastic - and yeah, he does truly love The Seed...but he is a good, good guy. I lived with the guy so I guess I would know.

He was always ready to help anyone, honest to a fault, hard-headed and really funny. I think he lived the best of whatever the Seed credo was - or was supposed to be.

I have encouraged him to take a hard look at the Seed when we have spoken, and I think he's been open minded, even though in the end we would probably disagree.

Also, anyone who has warm feelings for the Seed is understandably less likely to be first to be critical of the program. I think we have to allow for individual differences here and not attack one another personally (OK he did attack Stripe first)...

OK, I feel better now...
ally Gator

Offline Ft. Lauderdale

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 03:31:00 PM »
Antigen or Eudora or whatever fantacy name you decide to go by today, I have only given back what you have given towards me.  You can call it my seed stuff all you want.  Thats what you seem to get off on anyway.  Please examine your own backyard and look over things you have said to me.  I guess this is getting a little old.  I guess I do waste my time on this site.  I must have a screw loose for keeping up with this site anyway.  Once again the real reason I do is because it has enabled me to reconnect with alot of people I have not had contact with in many years.  This I thank you for.

So Long.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 04:09:00 PM »
Fuck you moron

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 04:32:00 PM »