Author Topic: HLA "students"....  (Read 7809 times)

Offline SHH

• View Profile
HLA "students"....
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2006, 08:56:00 PM »
Im getting real tired of your immature comments Robert. You dont know me, you will never know me, and you dont know what I was involved with at the school. Your comments are so ridiculous they arent even worth answering anymore. Have fun insulting someone else, Robert. You are boring me and you are completely lying about everything about me. But, whatever, par for the course considering the source. One day you will grow up I suppose. Hopefully sooner than later.  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA "students"....
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2006, 10:10:00 PM »
And thats the ballgame.

Bullfrog do you cry yourself to sleep?

If I was as pathetic and stupid as you I know I would.

Then again anyone as dumb as you isnt smart enough to realize how dumb they are.

Youre transparent Bullfrog youre so simple and one minded it takes no time at all to figure you out and to see how boring and predictable you truly are.

For example: Youre claiming that Ive somehow lied about the FACT that you had no real involvement with HLA as your job was an envelope stuffer, and the fact that you had little to no interaction with the students or our daily lives.

the next logical step is to ask you "Fine what was your level of involvement? What else did you do at HLA that was a part of the students daily lives?"

Since this is a question you cannot answer because I am correct in my original assesment about you having no involvement, you simply wont answer.

How do I know this?

Am I psychic?

No Bullfrog its just that you do the same shit over and over again.

Make some stupid comment that everyone knows is bullshit, you have it thrown back in your face and questioned, and then you want to change the subject.

Same thing time and time again Bullfrog.

You say my comments are so ridiculous they arent worth answering anymore. But Bullfrog at what point were you answering them?

Ive got a ton of unanswered questions for you if youre in the mood.

On the other hand it sounds like you might be leaving us.

Cant say Ill miss you slob, although you have been amusing and a cheap source of entertainment. I hope you realize that whatever you tell yourself it wont change the truth of the matter. We are right about HLA and the piper is coming to collect. We win you lose. So convince yourself otherwise as you do all things you are afraid of.

Its not like your opinion ever mattered to anyone anyway, and were still right.

Offline LMJ630

• View Profile
HLA "students"....
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2006, 08:44:00 AM »
Stuff like this is exactly why these threads always degenerate into a pile of you-know-what.  What useful information is being gained by this ridiculous exchange?  RobertBruce, don't you have anything better to do than bait SHH and call her names?  SHH, don't you have anything better to do than respond?  This exchange between the two of you is old already.  Get over it.  Oh, and before you tell me that "if I don't like it, I can leave," I am still reading this form to try to gain some useful information about the operations and nature of this school.  If you all can continue to post relevant information, that would be great.  (For an example of a "useful" post, refer to any of Dysfunction Junction's posts.)

I'm sure I'll get some nasty responses from some bagheads, but Christ, I just don't care anymore.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA "students"....
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2006, 08:46:00 AM »
On 2006-02-27 05:44:00, LMJ630 wrote:

"Stuff like this is exactly why these threads always degenerate into a pile of you-know-what.  What useful information is being gained by this ridiculous exchange?  RobertBruce, don't you have anything better to do than bait SHH and call her names?  SHH, don't you have anything better to do than respond?  This exchange between the two of you is old already.  Get over it.  Oh, and before you tell me that "if I don't like it, I can leave," I am still reading this form to try to gain some useful information about the operations and nature of this school.  If you all can continue to post relevant information, that would be great.  (For an example of a "useful" post, refer to any of Dysfunction Junction's posts.)

I'm sure I'll get some nasty responses from some bagheads, but Christ, I just don't care anymore."

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA "students"....
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2006, 09:52:00 AM »
On 2006-02-27 05:44:00, LMJ630 wrote:

"Stuff like this is exactly why these threads always degenerate into a pile of you-know-what.  What useful information is being gained by this ridiculous exchange?  RobertBruce, don't you have anything better to do than bait SHH and call her names?  SHH, don't you have anything better to do than respond?  This exchange between the two of you is old already.  Get over it.  Oh, and before you tell me that "if I don't like it, I can leave," I am still reading this form to try to gain some useful information about the operations and nature of this school.  If you all can continue to post relevant information, that would be great.  (For an example of a "useful" post, refer to any of Dysfunction Junction's posts.)

I'm sure I'll get some nasty responses from some bagheads, but Christ, I just don't care anymore."

Well if you look closely youll see that we (as in others apart from Shh) were discussing the issue about punishment methods and lengths at HLA. I made a comment about things Bullfrog had said previously on the subject. She knows Im right so she refuses to address the real issue out of fear.

That issue being what kind of and for what does HLA punish students for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA "students"....
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2006, 09:57:00 AM »
That's all well and good but you've got to admit, shit gets lost in the back and forth between you and Shh.  You've got some great things to say when you're not baiting her.  You've proven her to be a liar.  You've accomplished that, we all see it.  Keeping the little ping pong match going between you too really serves no purpose other than both of you needing to have the last word.

Let it go honey.  You've won.  We all see her for what she is.  Let's move along now....please?

Offline LMJ630

• View Profile
HLA "students"....
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2006, 10:02:00 AM »
Thank you for returning to the original topic, RobertBruce.  I know you have mentioned before that you were made to clean out a dumpster with a toothbrush and move boulders for no reason.  What other punishments were you subjected to?  And what were some of your alleged infractions that led to punishment?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA "students"....
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2006, 02:14:00 PM »
Well ditch digging was always a favorite, building projects, dams, of course cleaning the kitchen and other areas around the grounds.

General maintainance around the campus, landscaping, often monotonus pointless tasks. Digging holes for no apparent reason and filling them back in, trying to uproot tree stumps with shovels, that sort of thing.

As far as what got me there? Well if you dont already know I tend to be very....upfront and direct. A trait not appreciated at HLA. I would often call the staff and administration on their bullshit. Thats what usually got me placed there, but it was worth it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
HLA "students"....
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2006, 05:53:00 PM »
For an example of a "useful" post, refer to any of Dysfunction Junction's posts...

::kiss::

How sweet!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA "students"....
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2006, 05:24:00 PM »
On 2006-02-24 09:50:00, juniper2 wrote:

"HLA states that restrictions(Daily) is only for

1 1/2 hours max..."

Hmm.. they must have been trying to say one specific part of restrictions... maybe they meant eating  :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA "students"....
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2006, 05:52:00 PM »
According to 'jerk and jerk' the children are only on restrictions for 1 1/2 hours...I would love to have Joe Farrell say that on the witness stand....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA "students"....
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2006, 07:51:00 PM »
On 2006-04-01 14:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-02-24 09:50:00, juniper2 wrote:

"HLA states that restrictions(Daily) is only for

1 1/2 hours max..."

Hmm.. they must have been trying to say one specific part of restrictions... maybe they meant eating  :???:"

That is accurate for during the week, but definitely not on the weekends.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
HLA "students"....
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2006, 04:04:00 PM »
No its not...at least not unless there have been major changes.

In which case those students under the previous system would then have a legitimate abuse claim I suppose.

(Again stated again ignored.)

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
HLA "students"....
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »
Restrictions was started at 4:00 pm on weekdays and lasted until 9:30 pm.  On weekends however, it began bright and early at 8:30am and ended at 9:30 pm.

Now, Work assignments WERE only about an hour and a half. They were like Zaps.  (I dont know if I've seen these mentioned here.) Zaps were a punishment that you got for smaller incidents like swearing or not having your uniform shirt tucked in. You reported in front of the school building directly after school and filed into two lines, male/female, and walked around the lake. It took the entire time between school and dinner and was a serious pain in the ass. Work assignments were for something more serious. And there is really no outline for what they could be assigned for. If you pissed off a staff or proved them wrong, or anything, then a work assignment would just show up next to your name on the list in the dorm after school. Staff usually didnt even tell you when they gave them to you, they just let them be a pleasent little surprise. You'd go and join restrictions for an hour and a half or so until dinner, and help them with whatever they were doing.

Thats the only truth I can find in that statement they made, however work assignments are VERY different than restrictions.

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
HLA "students"....
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2006, 10:22:00 AM »
Lacey,   Weekends ended at 9:30 A.M or PM..
You can edit..