Author Topic: A Book about RMA in the late 1980's and early 90's  (Read 1069 times)

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
A Book about RMA in the late 1980's and early 90's
« on: February 17, 2006, 11:57:00 AM »
It keeps getting longer when I think I'm approaching a point in it that will be hardest.

Already, I've written about my arrival and my splitting and most all of my experience about being punisheed for splitting. I've descrbed a lot about my "story" and why my parents decided to send me there and I've been really fair. But I want to be accurate about the program and what IT DOES. The long term effects, but MORE importantly, the accurate description of the black/white outlook that we learned there, and what seems to have been a totalitarian/modification in my thought patterns about myself and magnified views of myself when I came out of the place. There were some positive and negative views and veiws- that errant, took a while to get out and some that truly never did. And to really get in there and show a total change of PERCEPTION about myself and life and right/wrong and the shame and guilt and rage involved it seems overwhelming.

I'm also a bit caught up in trying to remember as much as possible about the workshops and propheets and describe them as badges that presented obligation to the skool. Expectation to be complacent grows the longer you are there, you must act involved. Acting was necessary at first and then it wasn't acting any more. You know?

So, I'm getting this final half done in my mind but haven't barfed it out yet on paper. wanna help me remember the robot mentality?
Awww, it'll be fun!

thanks, if you can get into it for a bit. I'll be remembering more from every transmission.

thanks all
-blownawaytheidahoway

see Cedu section and search my name out to see other writings pertaining to opinion about matter and content.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange