Author Topic: Martin Lee Anderson ~ First high-profile victim of Brother J  (Read 6856 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Martin Lee Anderson ~ First high-profile victim of Brother J
« on: February 17, 2006, 10:41:00 AM »
Martin Lee Anderson

Well? WTF did you think would happen when this Super Straightling and his Super Seedling political cronnies promised to spend $100,000,000 (if memory serves) in publicly funded juvenile "rehabilitation". Well, Martin Lee Anderson damned sure won't be going out joy riding anymore. I hope this gets some people to wake the hell up and stop these dangerous criminals before they can kill more of our children!

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals;  I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.  
-- A. Whitney Brown

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 11:21:00 AM »
Amen, sister.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 02:34:00 PM »
Ty, Brother D!
I don't normally do this, I don't like to cry wolf or try to muscle down other ppl's views w/ my own. (that'll make some of you laugh hard, but just read on...) I'll usually go just so far as to say "Write this guy, call this station, contact your representative or sit down w/ your school district and tell them what you think!"

But, just this one time, I have to do the dirty, evil thing that I so detest in most activist organizations. PLEASE contact Fred Grim and anyone else who seems to show a glimmer of understanding on this issue and try to get them to look at the myriad ties between this boot camp, the people who run it, Brother Jeb, DFAF, the Seed and all the rest. It's a tall order, this is a complex story--really, in the classic sense, a grand open (not secret) conspiracy. But, god damn it, it's fucking real!

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/13864891.htm

Posted on Tue, Feb. 14, 2006  

IN MY OPINION

Is beating kids at boot camp all in a day's work?

BY FRED GRIMM
http://www.miami.com

I don't believe in Jesus.
--John Lennon, British songwriter and member of "The Beatles"

`80 - `82
Why I Live at the PO[ This Message was edited by: Eudora on 2006-02-17 17:43 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 02:52:00 PM »
You can feed this one directly to your media player
rtsp://mgs.tbo.com/tbo/video/news/2006/ ... 17boot2.rm

Every act of a delegated authority, contrary to the tenor of the commission under which it is exercised, is void. No legislative act, therefore, contrary to the Constitution, can be valid. To deny this, would be to affirm, that the deputy is greater than his principal; that the servant is above his master; that the representatives of the people are superior to the people themselves; that men acting by virtue of powers, may do not only what their powers do not authorize, but what they forbid."
--Alexander Hamilton    

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 02:54:00 PM »
Awaiting the rest.  There's 80 heart-warming minutes of this shit folks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 03:27:00 PM »
Tampa's TBO blog ?here

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 04:20:00 PM »
mixture of a couple of different clips.  it's even more disturbing than the other one

http://play.rbn.com/?url=ap/nynyt/g2dem ... st_SS.rm&p

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2006, 09:11:00 PM »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2006, 01:30:00 AM »
I keep seeing the tops of city buses flying by above the fence. And I'm reminded of the soliloquy in Why I Live at the PO[ This Message was edited by: Eudora on 2006-02-17 22:32 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 05:45:00 PM »
the clip is on the web just google Martin Lee Anderson, but I saw some of it and it was heavily edited to I didn't attach the link.  the clip is saw did not show the guards beating him but it was obvious that was exactly what had been cut out.

Offline MomCat

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2006, 11:43:00 PM »
Video, newarticles, etc., re Martin Lee Anderson
http://caica.org/NEWS%20DEATHS%20Martin%20Main.htm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2006, 05:22:00 PM »
Someone find me the names of those guards. And that fat bitch cow who looked on while they beat him senseless. Makes me ashamed for my race. [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2006, 05:52:00 PM »
http://caica.org/NEWS%20DEATHS%20MARTIN ... nurse2.htm

Kristin Anne Schmidt

March 8, 2006

Boot-Camp Nurse Failed Young Victim

OUR OPINION: SUSPENSION NEEDED UNTIL STATE PROBE IS COMPLETED

Anyone who has ever received the tender ministrations of a nurse in a time of distress knows that nurses are vital to the healing process -- and indispensable to the practice of medicine. Unfortunately, nurse Kristin Anne Schmidt, who watched in silence while guards at the Bay County Boot Camp in Panama City ganged up on a 14-year-old boy, appears to have forgotten that her job is to help save lives.

Nurse stands by

Martin Lee Anderson, the victim, died just a few hours after eight grown men punched and kneed him for allegedly failing to perform an exercise routine. A videotape shows Ms. Schmidt standing by a few feet away while guards pummel the unresisting boy. By the time she fetched a supervisor, it was too late. No one will ever know whether a forceful intervention or sharp rebuke by the nurse -- Stop it now! -- could have saved young Anderson's life, but surely it would have been the proper thing to do.

Some experts in ethical behavior have speculated that Ms. Schmidt was under pressure to accommodate her role to the atmosphere of a disciplinary facility. Perhaps, but no such consideration overrides the duty of nurses to respect and nurture life.

The Code of Ethics of the American Nurses Association makes it clear that compassion should be the guiding ideal of the nursing profession. It further states: ``Acquiescing and accepting unsafe or inappropriate practices, even if the individual does not participate in the specific practice, is equivalent to condoning unsafe practice.''

Sadly, Ms. Schmidt is not the first nurse in recent Florida history whose actions, or failure to act, have been called into question in the wake of a death by a juvenile in state custody. Following the June 2003 death of 17-year-old Omar Paisley at a Miami lockup operated by the Department of Juvenile Justice, nurses Gaile Loperfido and Dianne Demeritte were charged with manslaughter and third-degree murder. The trial is pending.

Ethics violation

That situation was significantly different in many ways, but certainly the performance of the nurses in both instances can be deemed inconsistent with the accepted standards of the nursing profession, to say the least. Until the actions of Ms. Schmidt can be clarified, she should not be allowed to stay on the job as if nothing had happened.

Meanwhile, all nurses who work in state institutions where men and women -- young or otherwise -- are disciplined should be reminded of this relevant admonition in the ANA Code of Ethics: ``Nurses should not remain employed in facilities that routinely violate patient rights or require nurses to severely and repeatedly compromise standards of practice and personal morality'' (emphasis added).