Author Topic: internet harrassment bill signed into law  (Read 10896 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
internet harrassment bill signed into law
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2006, 09:24:00 AM »
On 2006-02-21 05:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

My day is comiing huh? LOL, fucker, you dont even know my ip address for starters, who the hell do you think you are kidding? BTW that porm you so call saying that was distributed? art was the one passing it around, I have proof and also LE knows about it. Art your days are numbered, you may ersatz legal against us all you want, but I hold the true victory.

Wonder why this guy's not signing in?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2006, 09:27:00 AM »
On 2006-02-21 06:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-02-21 05:58:00, Anonymous wrote:

My day is comiing huh? LOL, fucker, you dont even know my ip address for starters, who the hell do you think you are kidding? BTW that porm you so call saying that was distributed? art was the one passing it around, I have proof and also LE knows about it. Art your days are numbered, you may ersatz legal against us all you want, but I hold the true victory.

Wonder why this guy's not signing in?"

I wonder why you are not signing in?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2006, 09:28:00 AM »
On 2006-02-21 06:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

I wonder why you are not signing in?"

I'm not claiming to be anyone involved in this.  You are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2006, 09:32:00 AM »
On 2006-02-21 06:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-02-21 06:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

I wonder why you are not signing in?"

I'm not claiming to be anyone involved in this.  You are."

Then why would you be reading it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2006, 09:33:00 AM »
entertainment.   :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »
On 2006-02-21 06:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"entertainment.   :grin:   "

Yes, Artie sure is entertainment isn't he?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2006, 09:49:00 AM »
Here's my theory.  Either a) you're not him but picking up the slack for him because he actually IS scared to post, or b) you ARE him but afraid to sign in.  Right now I'm leaning towards a), but I'm still not quite sure.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2006, 10:12:00 AM »
On 2006-02-21 06:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Here's my theory.  Either a) you're not him but picking up the slack for him because he actually IS scared to post, or b) you ARE him but afraid to sign in.  Right now I'm leaning towards a), but I'm still not quite sure. "

Scared to post? Why would anyone be scared to post? This is nothing but a long tiring pissing contest that doesnt seem to end. I mean, everything that can be said to each other has been said. So and so sucks dick, so and so is a drunk, so and so is gonna have legal problems.
It's all dumb shit.
There are thousands, maybe even millions of boards out there like this where pissing contests occur, this board has no special exceptions. I am stepping in because I can smell bullshit form a mile away, and if someone says they are taking legal action for what has transpired on this board then it is a huge pile of bull shit.
Name calling at a board, doesnt constitute one to be entitled to legal action, if that was true the entire web would be in court. There is far more way serious realities taken place on the internet that constitue legal action to be taken against. Any Judge would clearly be insulted to have a name calling case be brought into his court room. And certainly no Prosecuter would put His or Her Rep on the line to take on a name calling case.
There is much more to it to have to happen to take legal action.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »
"Not only are you a real estate tycoon,but an attorney too.What you have written IS criminal. You used art's last name in a number of posts. You used vulgar pix in a under-age website.You have made accusations that are unfounded and slanderous.We have all read what you wrote.As a result,google his name and your vulgarity is all over the net. YES HE DID RESPOND. Maybe even made it worse. But you are so fucked.He just defended himself.Lawyer up young man. The best you can hope for is to plead insanity. That would be the only believeable way out."

This is very interesting, I take it whomeever wrtten the above statement is trying to pass themselves off as an Attorney?
First off, an Attorney would never confront a clients intended defandant, especially on a message board.
Second off, the way that it is written, is way too unprofessional. And finally, I really suspect that the author is Art himself.
And why do I think all this?
Because if anyone were to come to a defense for their friend, they would certainly be signed in under a screen name, this way they can stand out more proficiently. As I said it before, just because someone calls someone names, doesnt constitute they have a right to legal action. And furthur more, I have googled Art's name, and what comes up is alot of the same names of different people.
No, I'm sorry, but in order to really make legal action happen, Art's full name and address would have to be included in the post's along with credible threats of violence. Whomever posted the above, whcih I do suspect it being Artman himself, you're full of it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2006, 10:39:00 AM »
On 2006-02-21 06:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Here's my theory.  Either a) you're not him but picking up the slack for him because he actually IS scared to post, or b) you ARE him but afraid to sign in.  Right now I'm leaning towards a), but I'm still not quite sure. "

Who really cares. He doesnt learn lessons in life that teenagers have. Now he has to deal with the consequences. I dont know the severity,and dont really care.The Elan terrorist ( i suspect) will be dealt with like any other terrorist. Government agencies do not negotiate with them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2006, 10:44:00 AM »
On 2006-02-21 07:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

This is nothing but a long tiring pissing contest that doesnt seem to end.

I know, I think I said that a few posts back.

I am stepping in because I can smell bullshit form a mile away, and if someone says they are taking legal action for what has transpired on this board then it is a huge pile of bull shit.

Name calling at a board, doesnt constitute one to be entitled to legal action, if that was true the entire web would be in court. There is far more way serious realities taken place on the internet that constitue legal action to be taken against. Any Judge would clearly be insulted to have a name calling case be brought into his court room. And certainly no Prosecuter would put His or Her Rep on the line to take on a name calling case.

There is much more to it to have to happen to take legal action.

"

I'm not disagreeing with you at all.  I just thought it was curious that you (or maybe some other anon) was passing himself off as Reporter but not signing in.  Just some observations, that's all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2006, 11:01:00 AM »
Why are you placing the blame on the Reporter? That person has not been the one going back and forth with Art? Art blames the Reporter for all the back and forth arguments, but it is clearly not coming from the Reporter.
Reporter has in the past conflicted with Art, but not as of late. Look at the typing technics, they are not that of the Reporter.
Matter of fact, Reporter was the one that was attacked by Artman. When a peacful day here was requested, Reporter and others seem to have agreed to respect that request and everything was peacful until Artman came along and attacked the Reporter for no apparent reason.
Then a person by the name of Short Bus stepped in and attacked Artman, and some anonymous people as well. Clearly if you are indicating that all these people are Reporter, you are making a huge mistake in judgement.
Reporter only post's here from time to time, and in his profile it says (elan terroist group), well so do 2 other people that post here, including Pink and I forgot who the other SN was.
If there should be any blame and finger pointing, I certainly would point my finger at Art.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2006, 11:24:00 AM »
Damn, you're really misreading things.  I'm not finger pointing and blaming.  I think both of them are asses.  It's just that Art wasn't on here today.  I was just commenting on the post that I saw that looked like it was reporter.  I really could give a fuck.  It was interesting, so I commented.  You're coming at me like I'm taking sides.  I'm not.

Short Bus and Reporter are one in the same.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2006, 11:48:00 AM »
On 2006-02-21 08:29:00, artman11111 wrote:

"Blame is not being placed anywhere. Certainly some things to sort out. All in progress. The 4 paragraphs dedicated to Ar's grandkids some time ago,are ( i suspect) one of many posts that Reporter is responsible for. Some of the anon posters have been identified already,more coming.

If you google Arts name,it takes you to these accusations of child molesting and other assorted untruths. This IS libel and slander. Its different than telling Art he is a drunk.In addition Art's last name,and several variations of that were used in the same context,to degrade and make untrue statements.I just had this conversation with hiim the other nite. Gonna be a shake up at some point,and a well deserved one."

Now I am lost here, what is this grand children thing you are talking about? Could you please provide a link?
Reporter and short bus are the same? Okay what ever you say, in the long run you will find out you are wrong, but if thats what you want to believe then so be it. Don't let me get in the way of changing your mind.
But in the mean time, Art, I would like for you to for once provide some proof as to what you are talking about, please provide a link.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2006, 11:56:00 AM »
" Some of the anon posters have been identified already,more coming."

All this time you said that it is all the Reporter's doings, now you say you have identified some of the anonoymous. You are a liar! You just speculate and pull names out of a hat, or in this case a guest book entry forum. Art I know you, had you really found out the identies of these people you would've let it been known spontaniously. It's a bluff on your part, and I am calling you at.
Please do detail on how you found out who these anonymouses are, and kindly provide the source that told you? You can't, because you are full of crap as usuall. I can now understand why people take a disliking to you around here.