Author Topic: internet harrassment bill signed into law  (Read 10898 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
internet harrassment bill signed into law
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2006, 12:06:00 PM »
Sorry, this post lost
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2006, 01:34:00 PM »
Sorry, this post lost

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2006, 01:38:00 PM »
Sorry, this post lost

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2006, 01:51:00 PM »
Sorry, this post lost

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2006, 04:48:00 PM »
Sorry, this post lost

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2006, 08:13:00 PM »
Sorry, this post lost

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2006, 09:11:00 AM »
On 2006-02-18 07:35:00, The Elan Reporter wrote:

"

On 2006-02-16 09:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Its been a long time comin

But today is the reporters day

Was just waiting for the President to sign a bill into law,not that I am a fan of Bush (think he is a creep)

Internet harrassment Law was signed into law 2/2/06

I am all done playing this game and wont be a part of it any longer.Your really very predictable.I suspect that you will understand this better as time goes on,but thanks for allowing us the opportunity to help you get what we truly deserve.Peace,and to be rid of you.

Just hung up with the powers that be, who all  state your identity is the least of your worries.This will be a very public process and you will have to get someone to write a check for my legal fees. congrats... and thank you

"

Such a delusional person you are, what about your last legal threat? Wasn't it suppose to be within 4-5 weeks that legal action would take place 5 months ago?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Instead of pointing the finger at me for all the attacks on you and blaming me, did you ever think just once that you aren't that popular here nor liked?

Your ersatz legal threats don't phase me, and even if you are successful on stopping the threatening emails you so claim to be receiving, they wont be coming back to me thats for sure. I have never emailed you at all, sorry to burst your bubble, or actaully I am glad I burst your bubble.

From the looks of it, I'd say you managed to piss off more people in my absence, though calling you a (nigga), and short little one liner attacks is not of my handy work.

What you really need to do, is swallow what ever pride it is you seem to be hanging onto and call it quits! You seem to be making people hate you more and more as time goes on.

But all in a nut shell, from what I have read here, there is no legal stand point on stopping it. Your legal identity is not shown in any of the responses, and you have contributed in keeping the war going.

If all this really bothers you, then just leave and stay gone. If you continue to receive threatening emails, then by all means pursue it, you do have that legal right and this new internet harrass law does support email threats in a form of harrassment.

Now for the last time, sober up and get a clue....
"

Not only are you a real estate tycoon,but an attorney too.What you have written IS criminal. You used art's last name in a number of posts. You used vulgar pix in a under-age website.You have made accusations that are unfounded and slanderous.We have all read what you wrote.As a result,google his name and your vulgarity is all over the net. YES HE DID RESPOND. Maybe even made it worse. But you are so fucked.He just defended himself.Lawyer up young man. The best you can hope for is to plead insanity. That would be the only believeable way out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2006, 09:18:00 AM »
On 2006-02-20 06:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-02-18 07:35:00, The Elan Reporter wrote:

"

On 2006-02-16 09:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Its been a long time comin

But today is the reporters day

Was just waiting for the President to sign a bill into law,not that I am a fan of Bush (think he is a creep)

Internet harrassment Law was signed into law 2/2/06

I am all done playing this game and wont be a part of it any longer.Your really very predictable.I suspect that you will understand this better as time goes on,but thanks for allowing us the opportunity to help you get what we truly deserve.Peace,and to be rid of you.

Just hung up with the powers that be, who all  state your identity is the least of your worries.This will be a very public process and you will have to get someone to write a check for my legal fees. congrats... and thank you

"

Such a delusional person you are, what about your last legal threat? Wasn't it suppose to be within 4-5 weeks that legal action would take place 5 months ago?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Instead of pointing the finger at me for all the attacks on you and blaming me, did you ever think just once that you aren't that popular here nor liked?

Your ersatz legal threats don't phase me, and even if you are successful on stopping the threatening emails you so claim to be receiving, they wont be coming back to me thats for sure. I have never emailed you at all, sorry to burst your bubble, or actaully I am glad I burst your bubble.

From the looks of it, I'd say you managed to piss off more people in my absence, though calling you a (nigga), and short little one liner attacks is not of my handy work.

What you really need to do, is swallow what ever pride it is you seem to be hanging onto and call it quits! You seem to be making people hate you more and more as time goes on.

But all in a nut shell, from what I have read here, there is no legal stand point on stopping it. Your legal identity is not shown in any of the responses, and you have contributed in keeping the war going.

If all this really bothers you, then just leave and stay gone. If you continue to receive threatening emails, then by all means pursue it, you do have that legal right and this new internet harrass law does support email threats in a form of harrassment.

Now for the last time, sober up and get a clue....

"

Not only are you a real estate tycoon,but an attorney too.What you have written IS criminal. You used art's last name in a number of posts. You used vulgar pix in a under-age website.You have made accusations that are unfounded and slanderous.We have all read what you wrote.As a result,google his name and your vulgarity is all over the net. YES HE DID RESPOND. Maybe even made it worse. But you are so fucked.He just defended himself.Lawyer up young man. The best you can hope for is to plead insanity. That would be the only believeable way out.

"

Just one more thing to ad.I am sure your thinking Art wrote this because judging from what I have read,all that disagree with you is Art.I assure you,you WILL know me soon enough.Art has instructions to not be a part of this board for now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »
Well I hope your right I so hope Art gets these little piss ants... GOOD LUCK ART...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2006, 01:38:00 AM »
woot

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2006, 01:43:00 AM »
lol,,"lawyer up" fecal boy,, now thats funny.. and no,, this isnt art either

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2006, 08:18:00 AM »
Ya know, I have noticed that he hasn't been around for a day or two.  What's up?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2006, 08:19:00 AM »
i dont think its any secret whats coming

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2006, 08:58:00 AM »
What are we pretneding we are these days? A Lawyer? Stupid art, you know you can pretend to be someone who has an education farm more advanced then you?

My day is comiing huh? LOL, fucker, you dont even know my ip address for starters, who the hell do you think you are kidding? BTW that porm you so call saying that was distributed? art was the one passing it around, I have proof and also LE knows about it. Art your days are numbered, you may ersatz legal against us all you want, but I hold the true victory.

Funny how you site here and talk to yourself and argue with yourself while I am gone. I was kinda hoping you would come up with some new material and pretend friends, you were getting to boring. Has your world start  to crumble yet around you? Any signs? Dont worry, it will be soon.

Dildo art, I hear that dont allow dildos in prison. Mine as well shove it up as many times before you are taken away.

"soon you will know me" ????
 :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2006, 09:02:00 AM »
"What are we pretneding we are these days? A Lawyer? Stupid art, you know you can pretend to be someone who has an education farm more advanced then you?"

Art did you understand that perfectly well? I made spelling errors just for you , so that you can understand it.

You know you can't pretend to be someone who has an eductaion far more advanced from you. ( here is a hard copy for all the people who understand adult talk)

Poooor wittle artman, he's getting his ass handed to him once again. :rofl:  :rofl: