Author Topic: internet harrassment bill signed into law  (Read 10869 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
internet harrassment bill signed into law
« on: February 16, 2006, 12:48:00 PM »
Its been a long time comin
But today is the reporters day
Was just waiting for the President to sign a bill into law,not that I am a fan of Bush (think he is a creep)
Internet harrassment Law was signed into law 2/2/06
I am all done playing this game and wont be a part of it any longer.Your really very predictable.I suspect that you will understand this better as time goes on,but thanks for allowing us the opportunity to help you get what we truly deserve.Peace,and to be rid of you.
Just hung up with the powers that be, who all  state your identity is the least of your worries.This will be a very public process and you will have to get someone to write a check for my legal fees. congrats... and thank you
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 03:44:00 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »
::bigsmilebounce::  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::bwahaha2::  ::bwahaha2::  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 05:22:00 PM »
Come get me nigger!  :scared:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2006, 06:40:00 PM »
On 2006-02-16 09:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Its been a long time comin

Was just waiting for the President to sign a bill into law,not that I am a fan of Bush (think he is a creep)

I am all done playing this game and wont be a part of it any longer.Your really very predictable.I suspect that you will understand this better as time goes on,but thanks for allowing us the opportunity to help you get what we truly deserve.Peace,and to be rid of you.

Just hung up with the powers that be, who all  state your identity is the least of your worries.This will be a very public process and you will have to get someone to write a check for my legal fees. congrats... and thank you

"

Now this will make getting Art prosecuted all that much easier. :lol: I hear when a sex offender goes to prison, they have it the worst. Art your world is about to take a 180 degree  turn into a world of shock. We have a pretty big file on you, and you better have a good attorney with you, because you are gonna need it! You probably thought you would have gottne away with it, but you're wrong. Hook, line, sinker. Say hello to those blowjob hacks inside.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »
I'll show you internet harrassment laws bitch, you just a lil bitch Artie. You are not a man, you a bitch, some fellows here call you names and what you do? You bitch out on then and cry internet harrassment law. You lil bitch, go back to W.3rd st and get some play from some more junkies, you nothing but a lil bitch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 05:05:00 PM »
Looks like your the one who's upset not Art...Take a chill-pill and relax little one this will be over in due time...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 05:42:00 PM »
Art, are you wearin' a diaper today? A lil "leaky" from last nite? I heard Tyrone rocked your ass hard w no lube.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006, 07:22:00 PM »
On 2006-02-17 14:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Art, are you wearin' a diaper today? A lil "leaky" from last nite? I heard Tyrone rocked your ass hard w no lube."

It wasn't Tyrone, it was Leroy, Tyrone did him the week before. :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2006, 09:23:00 PM »
Ahhh, good ol' Leroy, my bad! :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2006, 09:58:00 PM »
They dress him up like a lil bitch and make him wear lipstick and makeup. Also put a nice wig on him. Arts mouth will then be used as a giant cum recepticle.

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2006, 10:35:00 AM »
On 2006-02-16 09:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Its been a long time comin

"

Such a delusional person you are, what about your last legal threat? Wasn't it suppose to be within 4-5 weeks that legal action would take place 5 months ago?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Instead of pointing the finger at me for all the attacks on you and blaming me, did you ever think just once that you aren't that popular here nor liked?

Your ersatz legal threats don't phase me, and even if you are successful on stopping the threatening emails you so claim to be receiving, they wont be coming back to me thats for sure. I have never emailed you at all, sorry to burst your bubble, or actaully I am glad I burst your bubble.

From the looks of it, I'd say you managed to piss off more people in my absence, though calling you a (nigga), and short little one liner attacks is not of my handy work.

What you really need to do, is swallow what ever pride it is you seem to be hanging onto and call it quits! You seem to be making people hate you more and more as time goes on.

But all in a nut shell, from what I have read here, there is no legal stand point on stopping it. Your legal identity is not shown in any of the responses, and you have contributed in keeping the war going.

If all this really bothers you, then just leave and stay gone. If you continue to receive threatening emails, then by all means pursue it, you do have that legal right and this new internet harrass law does support email threats in a form of harrassment.

Now for the last time, sober up and get a clue....
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2006, 06:19:00 PM »
Art is just way too stupid, but thats ok, because I heard that stupid pedophiles in prison make great blow job queens. I wish we could all see the expression on art's face when they send him to stateville correctional facility. Those inmates will make art into a real queenie. :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :lol:  :lol:  :em:  :em:  :em:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2006, 10:32:00 PM »
and you didnt learn that in jail...snoball queen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2006, 10:02:00 AM »
Sorry, this post lost