Author Topic: Shooting Ducks In A Barrel  (Read 1213 times)

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
Shooting Ducks In A Barrel
« on: February 14, 2006, 04:05:00 PM »

WASHINGTON - Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a companion during a weekend quail hunting in Texas.
Meanwhile, Texas state wildlife officials reported Monday that while Vice President Cheney had purchased a valid non-resident hunting license, he did not obtain a required "upland game bird stamp. Accident? or just plain supidity and lack of hunting skills?, after all this guy goes on canned hunts, you know places where guys pay money to go shoot wild game thats chained to a fence post as if thats hunting. Either way there is one thing we know is for sure, Ted Kennedy's Oldsmobile has killed more people than Vice President Cheneys's shotgun.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 04:13:00 PM »
On 2006-02-14 13:05:00, thepatriot wrote:

Either way there is one thing we know is for sure, Ted Kennedy's Oldsmobile has killed more people than Vice President Cheneys's shotgun."

Bbbbut Kennedy, bbbbut Clinton.  :roll:  Spare me.  Why is it that whenever someone in the current administration pulls a boneheaded stunt all the Bush crowd can come up with are references that are 40 and 10 years old?  Guess ya got nuthin' else, huh?

Besides, the guy just had a heart attack because of one of the pellets lodged in his heart so ya might want to hold off on that there statement.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 04:15:00 PM »
Not to mention what a fucking pussy he is for doing a canned hunt.  DICKhead!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 04:25:00 PM »
On 2006-02-14 13:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-02-14 13:05:00, thepatriot wrote:

Either way there is one thing we know is for sure, Ted Kennedy's Oldsmobile has killed more people than Vice President Cheneys's shotgun."

Bbbbut Kennedy, bbbbut Clinton.  :roll:  Spare me.  Why is it that whenever someone in the current administration pulls a boneheaded stunt all the Bush crowd can come up with are references that are 40 and 10 years old?  Guess ya got nuthin' else, huh?

Besides, the guy just had a heart attack because of one of the pellets lodged in his heart so ya might want to hold off on that there statement."

Hey dumb ass, I am no Bush fan first of all, I just can't stand Ted kennedy besides get a fucking sense of humor it was meant as a joke. I think they are all a bunch of spoiled frat boys, Republican and Democrat alike. Sorry didn't mean to ruffle your liberal feathers fucking relax.