Author Topic: Two 14yr-olds dead *Update*  (Read 21581 times)

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
    • http://ficanetwork.net
Two 14yr-olds dead *Update*
« on: February 10, 2006, 07:11:00 AM »
Travis Parker and Martin Lee Anderson, both 14 year old boys sentenced to the "program" by the state.  Travis in Georgia and Martin in Florida. Both died in custody -- Updates on their situations @ http://www.kathymoya.com/FICA/index.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Kathy
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."    ~Plato

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 08:17:00 AM »
Thanks Kathy.  Site looks great! :wave:

Martin was arrested for joyriding in his grandmother's car while she attended church. Though she did not want to press charges, her grandson ended up at the military-style youth camp (earlier reports say he was court ordered), where, Barreiro and Gelber told The Miami Herald, he was "brutalized" by between six and eight officers.............

.............The bootcamp was built by Tunnell when he was sheriff of Bay County. Tunnell promoted many of those in charge. And now he's head of the agency investigating the teen's death.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 09:20:00 AM »
On 2006-02-10 04:11:00, Kathy wrote:

"Travis Parker and Martin Lee Anderson, both 14 year old boys sentenced to the "program" by the state.  Travis in Georgia and Martin in Florida. Both died in custody -- Updates on their situations @ http://www.kathymoya.com/FICA/index.html

"

WOW.  It hard to believe that HUGH STONE would rule against any program, even a preliminary ruling.  Judge Stone is the signator of nearly all of Hidden Lake Academy's SLAPP suits against former employees and patients.  I thought for sure whwn I saw the last article that these charges would be summarily dismissed.  

Nice job, Kathy.  And THANK YOU, Judge Stone.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 09:21:00 AM »
On 2006-02-10 04:11:00, Kathy wrote:

"Travis Parker and Martin Lee Anderson, both 14 year old boys sentenced to the "program" by the state.  Travis in Georgia and Martin in Florida. Both died in custody -- Updates on their situations @ http://www.kathymoya.com/FICA/index.html

"

The guy that built the camp and promoted the sadists is now running the investigation????

HELLO!?!?!?!???? :eek:

With soap, baptism is a good thing.
--Robert G. Ingersoll, American politician and lecturer

uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 11:04:00 AM »
Steve, both the state run school and HLA are in the same judicial district, called the Enotah Judicial Circuit. There are only 2 or 3 judges that operate in that district. One of them is Judge Stone. So it is not uncommon for Judge Stone to hear quite alot of cases in this area. He even heard my divorce case so he does hear quite a lot of different types of cases in this area. The Enotah district is comprised of 3 or 4 counties in North Georgia.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 11:07:00 AM »
On 2006-02-10 08:04:00, SHH wrote:

"Steve, both the state run school and HLA are in the same judicial district, called the Enotah Judicial Circuit. There are only 2 or 3 judges that operate in that district. One of them is Judge Stone. So it is not uncommon for Judge Stone to hear quite alot of cases in this area. He even heard my divorce case so he does hear quite a lot of different types of cases in this area. The Enotah district is comprised of 3 or 4 counties in North Georgia. "

What's your point?

It was curious to see Judge Stone, who normally rules in favor of programs, to let the trial for these murdering thugs go forward.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 11:12:00 AM »
On 2006-02-10 08:04:00, SHH wrote:

"Steve, both the state run school and HLA are in the same judicial district, called the Enotah Judicial Circuit. There are only 2 or 3 judges that operate in that district. One of them is Judge Stone. So it is not uncommon for Judge Stone to hear quite alot of cases in this area. He even heard my divorce case so he does hear quite a lot of different types of cases in this area. The Enotah district is comprised of 3 or 4 counties in North Georgia. "

So what?  It's still interesting that someone who has previously ruled in favor of RTCs sit up and take notice.  Too bad it took a kid dying for him to man up though.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2006, 11:21:00 AM »
FDLE Press Release

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/press_relea ... erson.html

News Release
FDLE Investigates Death of Martin Lee Anderson
January 10, 2006

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is conducting an inquiry into the death of 14-year-old Martin Lee Anderson at the request of the Bay County Sheriff?s Office and the Department of Juvenile Justice.  FDLE is responsible for determining the facts and circumstances surrounding the death.  The Bay County Sheriff?s Department and the Department of Juvenile Justice are cooperating fully.  The autopsy conducted by the Bay County Medical Examiner has ruled out trauma or injury as the cause of death.  The Medical Examiner?s Office is awaiting toxicology results.  The Honorable Steve Meadows, Office of the State Attorney, will review the facts and circumstances surrounding Anderson?s death once the FDLE inquiry is complete.  

Anderson was committed to a Department of Juvenile Justice facility on Jan. 4 by court order.  The Department of Juvenile Justice facility remanded Anderson to the Bay County Sheriff?s Office Boot Camp facility early Thursday morning.  He was at the facility for approximately two hours before being transported by emergency medical services.  He was taken from the Bay County Sheriff?s Office Boot Camp facility on Thursday, Jan. 5, to Bay County Medical Center.  Anderson was later transported by air ambulance to Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola.  On Jan. 6, Anderson passed away.

As we do in all of our investigations, FDLE will conduct this investigation fairly and thoroughly.  We offer our condolences to this young man?s family for their tragic loss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information, contact:

Karen Mason
Public Information Officer
FDLE - Pensacola
(850) 595-2100

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2006, 02:49:00 PM »
That's hard to believe that there were no injuries - his parents noticed bruising and blood coming out of his nose. I think there's a cover-up going on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 02:54:00 PM »
On 2006-02-10 11:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"That's hard to believe that there were no injuries - his parents noticed bruising and blood coming out of his nose. I think there's a cover-up going on. "

They said that injuries were ruled out as a cause of death.  Semanitcs, I know.  If that's true then the cause of death would probably be asphyxiation.

I have no doubt that there is an attempt at a cover-up.  Jeb's staying as detached as he possibly can right now after hawking these places for years.  Hopefully this time with a tape of the incident being available AND the fact that at least 6 people outside FDLE and the SO have seen it.  Probably won't be any of the major changes we're looking for but maybe its a start at shaking some of these people out of their dreamland.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 03:02:00 PM »
Of course there is a cover up! They murdered two boys who broke no laws! This is against everything this country stands for.. cough... is supposed to stand for. Unbelievable this shit going on. What about all those abortion activists? Where are they? Pro-lifers... hey - kids are dying here!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 10:43:00 PM »
On 2006-02-10 12:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Of course there is a cover up! They murdered two boys who broke no laws! This is against everything this country stands for.. cough... is supposed to stand for. Unbelievable this shit going on. What about all those abortion activists? Where are they? Pro-lifers... hey - kids are dying here!"

USED to stand for. All we are now are subjects of a beaurocratsy of representatives elected by the people, but influenced by those with money - in other words, rich people, businesses, and political orginizations.

So its a beauro-plutocratic republic, in other words.

I really find it funny how we worship and mythify the rhetoric of freedom, and John Locke, the enligthenment and scientific revolution of the time period in which our nation came into being, but in reality now all we do is act like another apathetic, overgrown, too-settled established large nation thats starting to grow a little on the oppressive side.

If this keeps up, and theres no political turnover on 06 and 08, things could get interesting.

But, I degress - I only ranted because this is what spawned the way we treat children now. Break them and make them "respect authority" and do as told, because clearly an appointed beaurocrat knows better than Joe Public does about whats best for himself, and uppity independant kids that dont step in line need to be broken and beaten into submission.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing
--Edmund Burke

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2006, 02:09:00 AM »
This has been going on for a long time - It is hard to believe that things haven't changed much in the 21st century. They are still letting sadistic, perverted guards do as they please with incarcerated juveniles. The authorities look the other way and cover-up the abuse - and so on and so on. It will only end when they stop sending non-violent children who break the law into these horific boot camps. Why on earth did they send a first time non-violent offender to an in-your face boot camp? It doesn't make sence. This child should have been released to the custody of his parents. It just doesn't make any sense. It's so much like the movie "Sleepers" that took place in the 1960's. These boot camps attract sadistic pedeophiles who are there for their own lust.

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2006, 09:56:00 AM »
They are all reporting on Martin Lee Anderson's case, but of course they big dumb guard is going to shoulder all the blame.  Unless we speak up, make lots of noise!
Kathy

Offline Kathy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2006, 09:56:00 AM »
They are all reporting on Martin Lee Anderson's case, but of course they big dumb guard is going to shoulder all the blame.  Unless we speak up, make lots of noise! oh yeah, see the updates at http://kathymoya.com/FICA/index.html
Kathy