Author Topic: So much for the peace and quiet  (Read 2098 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
So much for the peace and quiet
« on: February 04, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »
Seems like Artie is at it again folks, I guess he got bored with all the positive negative talk we discussed about Elan the past two days. Also think he is upset because Jimmy,Dianne, and myself got along just find.

Oh and here is a threatening PM I received today from Artie.

artman11111

Posted: 2006-02-04 09:37  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I need to have zero dialogue with you
it is not a level playing field...I may not be right all the time.. But your whacked.
Another private email and you wont like the outcome... Info forthcoming....

Still think Artie doesnt start trouble here?

The guy is a basket case, he will not allow this board to commence with constructive conversations, therefore will stop at nothing in starting up an argument. I have held back these last 2 days and ceased all argumentive actions against him, I have participated in conversations with people I had argued with in the past and  have gotten along with them very well.

This is evident that Art is the problem here, as I pointed out awhile ago. Now I ask you one more time, go back 2 days and read every post. You will find right after Syn requested nobody to argue for one day everyone with the exception of Art, who was mysteriously absent got along.

As of right now, I have come to a conclusion that Art is upset and jealous of me because I am talking with Jimmy and Dianne and getting along with both of them. Art does not want this to happen. Art wants this board back to what it was with me Arguing with him and Jimmy coming to his aid.

This is how I see it, I welcome all opinions except Arts.

Author of: "The Way of the Kruglik"
I'm back!!!!!!!!!![ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2006-02-04 13:41 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 04:36:00 PM »
I wondered why you were being so civil.  Thought I was in some weird alternate Fornits universe for a while.  Thoroughly enjoyed you being decent, hope it continues!  I don't mind the vulgarity and such, it just gets to me when you start in on kids cuz they're not *cool enough* for you or you feel some strange obligation to prove them to be wannabes or uncool or whatever.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 04:38:00 PM »
"Another private email and you wont like the outcome... Info forthcoming.... "

Oh Artie, you are scaring me so badly, are you gonna urinate yourself if I send you a PM? Is that what your threat means?

Artman, the big bad fornits bully is threatening me . ohohohohohohoh  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!![ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2006-02-04 13:39 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 07:59:00 PM »
On 2006-02-04 13:27:00, The Elan Reporter wrote:

"Seems like Artie is at it again folks, I guess he got bored with all the positive negative talk we discussed about Elan the past two days. Also think he is upset because Jimmy,Dianne, and myself got along just find.

Oh and here is a threatening PM I received today from Artie.

artman11111

Posted: 2006-02-04 09:37  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to have zero dialogue with you

it is not a level playing field...I may not be right all the time.. But your whacked.

Another private email and you wont like the outcome... Info forthcoming....

Still think Artie doesnt start trouble here?

The guy is a basket case, he will not allow this board to commence with constructive conversations, therefore will stop at nothing in starting up an argument. I have held back these last 2 days and ceased all argumentive actions against him, I have participated in conversations with people I had argued with in the past and  have gotten along with them very well.

This is evident that Art is the problem here, as I pointed out awhile ago. Now I ask you one more time, go back 2 days and read every post. You will find right after Syn requested nobody to argue for one day everyone with the exception of Art, who was mysteriously absent got along.

As of right now, I have come to a conclusion that Art is upset and jealous of me because I am talking with Jimmy and Dianne and getting along with both of them. Art does not want this to happen. Art wants this board back to what it was with me Arguing with him and Jimmy coming to his aid.

This is how I see it, I welcome all opinions except Arts.

Brought to you by The Elan Reporter, the only reliable source for all your up to date Elan happenings.

I'm back!!!!!!!!!![ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2006-02-04 13:41 ]"

Glad you posted the times on the message... set youself up again little boy.. mine was in response to the 2 private messgaes prior

Posted: 2006-01-31 06:20  
 Just to let you know, I PMed ginger and asked her to check the ips of who is attacking you ever since the 31rst has started. She wont tell you who it is or their ip addies, but will confirm it is not me. I want you to have facts before you go around pointing fingers at people.

Reply      Delete this Post  
The Elan Reporter

Posted: 2006-01-31 06:12  
 FYI, I have yet to post since the 31rst has come. I did not write art and apple sacs.When I address you I am signed in under this name. You really need to evalulate who is your friends and who is not. I have a beef with you, but I address you under this name, lets get that straight. I want you to point your finger elsewhere

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »
and in your defense.I know the applesack deal was JJ .. so actually you are partially right,however,I still want no dialogue with you !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2006, 08:01:00 PM »
have a nice evening .. will be back for your diaper change later or in the mornin.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2006, 08:06:00 PM »
On 2006-02-04 17:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"have a nice evening .. will be back for your diaper change later or in the mornin."
FUCK OFF NIGGER, get laid or something..

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2006, 08:53:00 PM »
On 2006-02-04 17:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"have a nice evening .. will be back for your diaper change later or in the mornin."

Actually why not just stay gone? You obvious have shown us all that you are not mature enough to converse in any constructive conversation and only can offer argumentitive content. I think I speak for everyone here. Hopefully Syn will also see how much of a distruptive person you are as of late.

Though I have a cure for all that are sick and tired of this immature man, and those of you know what I am talking about, refer to your PM's.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2006, 09:16:00 PM »
Its all about art.. you just lack the capacity to be an adult reporter. Again,why be anon?
At least artie signs his name. you can blame him if you like,we all have seen how you take responsibility for what you say and do. Talk about maturity.. You better get a websters and look it up.
One question? After answeriung yourself 2-3 times,and pretending to be art the times we have seen,do you actually feel better? Rhetorical again! seems like we have been over this before.
art's right.. your a sissy!

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2006, 09:21:00 PM »
And here we go again, Art pretending to have friends to support him. Why am I not shocked that this would've happen within less then 20 minutes?

You sure do have a huge mental illness Artie. BTW, you're busted! Why do you insist on posting here? Trying to hang onto that last peice of dignity of yours? Your over, game over, bow out, you just made a complete fool of yourself. You must feel so low as of now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2006, 09:43:00 PM »
On 2006-02-04 18:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Its all about art.. you just lack the capacity to be an adult reporter. Again,why be anon?

At least artie signs his name. you can blame him if you like,we all have seen how you take responsibility for what you say and do. Talk about maturity.. You better get a websters and look it up.

One question? After answeriung yourself 2-3 times,and pretending to be art the times we have seen,do you actually feel better? Rhetorical again! seems like we have been over this before.

art's right.. your a sissy!

"

Interesting, notsmartart is
now refering to himself in the
3rd person. He wrote the above post.
 :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2006, 09:29:00 AM »
yup its all about art.
The foul language
the racism
The gay sex stories
the masturbation stories
the anti-semetic statements
the prison fantasies
the horrid things written to and about Cindy
The constant need for attention
the reference to others when its yourself posting
Yup your right.. its art the big bad bastard
sheeeeesh

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2006, 03:32:00 PM »
yEAH, IT aRTHUR j WARSHUSKKI

Offline screann

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2006, 07:14:00 PM »
Remember guys ELAN IS BAD. :skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2006, 08:24:00 PM »
Jordan
Go home and go away.Noone here wants to hear any of your brand of insanity,we have the reporter fag,and his bs to deal with.