Author Topic: Rebecca Ramirez  (Read 4865 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rebecca Ramirez
« on: February 02, 2006, 01:53:00 PM »
I have it on good authority that Rebecca Ramirez *was* a lesbian and then asked over and over for her boyfriend to have sex with women in front of her. She's a sexual deviant. And then she has the nerve to picked a guy who she laid down for and had sex with when she was 16. The pot calling the kettle black.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
Rebecca Ramirez
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 04:37:00 PM »
First of all, you can't just come on here anonymously and make stupid claims.

Second, who gives a shit about what an ADULT does in the privacy of her own bedroom?

Third, rape victims often become confused about what constitutes a healthy sex life.  Use your brain about that one.  You're a twisted individual for victimizing her even further.

Fourth, it is STILL a CRIME in Florida for a 53-year-old MAN to "have sex" with a 16-year-old GIRL.  It is still called RAPE.  She is not allowed by law to give consent, so whether she consented or not does not matter.  

Last, Palmer is a sick man.  He took in troubled young girls in the name of God and took advantage of at least one of them.  I was there, so don't try to tell me that it didn't happen.  What kind of person defends that?
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rebecca Ramirez
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 07:37:00 PM »
I do understand that consensual sex between a 16 year old and a teacher is a crime. I also know that Ms. Ramirez is a teacher herself and has had young students for almost a decade...all the time that she was having 3 ways with her boyfriend and having sex with other women. It is a valid concern.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rebecca Ramirez
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 07:52:00 PM »
Maybe it was a different Rebecca Ramirez. I'm not sure...

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
Rebecca Ramirez
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 08:50:00 PM »
I still don't see how what she does in her bedroom with consenting adults is any of your or anyone's business.  I also am calling bullshit on your "concern," which I read to be simply an attack on her character.  Obviously you have some sort of stake in whether people believe her allegations against Palmer.  Well, guess what?  There are a lot of witnesses to what happened, including myself.  How many people can you personally attack?
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline 1eleven

• View Profile
Rebecca Ramirez
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 02:47:00 PM »
Who are you???? What one earth made you want to come on here anon. and start talking trash???? You have something personal against her or what? No I dont know why this came up and yeah I see it was a few weeks ago but couldnt let it go. Really, I mean come on. You have it on good authority????? Please!You are nameless and you are claiming to know things yet dont want to disclose how you might know or who you might be. For all anybody knows you're just some advocate for these schools who cant bear the thought of facing the reality of damages that they cause. Who cares if she wants a 3some, who cares what she does. How does her sexuality make okay being victimized? Thats a really sick thought process youve got.....

Offline 1eleven

• View Profile
Rebecca Ramirez
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 02:53:00 PM »
No, its not a valid concern at all. She's an adult woman, she hasnt displayed any thing to give anyone even slight reason to believe that she's a child preditor. It doesnt matter if she wants to do things on her time, its not at school so why is it a valid concern? Its not with children but with other consenting adults, again not your or anyone elses concern. If you thought about it you'd see that there are actual preditors all over and it would be a worth while cause to go ahead and see why they are still allowed to be in contact with children, live in our neighborhoods and what not instead of coming here and picking someone apart. Of course you might not be able to be anon. doing that and maybe thats an issue for you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rebecca Ramirez
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 12:51:00 AM »
What happened to the original post about Rebecca Ramirez's sick sex life? Wasn't she asking her husband to have sex with other women in front of her or something?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rebecca Ramirez
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2006, 08:35:00 AM »
You should just drop it. Have you ever had your name slandered? I have. It is an awful feeling.
This poor girl has been through enough from what I have read, I dont even know her. But what I do know is our last post has NOTHING to do with this support group we have here.So can we please move forward?!! :flame:  :flame:

Offline letstalkaboutpants

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/sweetaspickles
Rebecca Ramirez
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2006, 12:10:00 PM »
On 2006-02-19 21:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What happened to the original post about Rebecca Ramirez's sick sex life? Wasn't she asking her husband to have sex with other women in front of her or something?"

what does a grown womans sex life have to do with a grown man sexually abusing and harassing a girl under 18?

what if she does have sex with men and woman? whats your point? and how is rebecca's sex life at all related to the topic? so long as the woman and men aren't under age I don't see how the two are related.

you better be careful OP, slander is against the law and fornits registers IP addresses!! :flame:

Offline bothhands

• View Profile
Rebecca Ramirez
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2006, 05:52:00 PM »
Whoever is saying this shit about Rebecca should fuck off. Get the fuck off this site. Do you even know what that shit head Palmer did to her? She is an amazing woman with so much talent and so much courage and you have to start fuckin going off about what? Who cares what she does in her bedroom now, more power to her that she can overcome the shame and craziness that fucker did to her and be a healthy grown up woman who knows what she wants...
elebrate

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rebecca Ramirez
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2006, 01:39:00 AM »
You are not talking about Bro. Raymond Palmer are you?

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
Rebecca Ramirez
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2006, 02:19:00 AM »
No.  Michael Palmer.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Rebecca Ramirez
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2006, 02:36:00 AM »
is rebekah cute? or does she need a paper bag? does she likes dildo's?