Author Topic: Ms. Yoder passed away 1-1-06  (Read 4282 times)

Offline Blue Rose

• View Profile
Ms. Yoder passed away 1-1-06
« on: February 01, 2006, 05:31:00 PM »
Ms. Yoder passed away on 1-1-06 Any one have any information on this please post or any good memories?? Or want to say something nice about her?? Has anyone heard from Mr. Yoder?

Step 1. We came to understand that the government is powerless over people's private use of drugs and that the War on Drugs was making the government's life unmanageable.

--Scott Tillinghast

[ This Message was edited by: Blue Rose on 2006-02-01 14:33 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 09:55:00 PM »
Mr. Yoder passed away many years ago.  His name was Jerry and Mrs. Yoder never even thought of marrying anyone else after his passing.  She kept his keychain with her always.
Mrs. Yoder was a truly loving person. Love oozed out of her eyes when she spoke to you.  She would go the extra mile for anyone on that farm.  I truly believe God kept her there for so many years to be a true light in the midst of all that chaos that became the roloff enterprise.
I loved her dearly.  She once told me (out of earshot from the other girls) that I was her special girl.  She looked in my eyes and said, "you know that, right?"  I nodded.  I did know.  Last I heard about her was about two years ago.  One of my friends, who lived in Corpus Christi, would visit her and one day she asked her if she remembered me.  My friend says she didn't even get to my last name, Mrs Yoder's eyes lit up and said, "Yes, of course I remember her!"  My friend and I planned for me to come visit and we would go see her, but it never happened.  I hope she is receiving the reward she deserves in heaven.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 05:20:00 AM »
What year did she die? Was she at the home?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 10:15:00 PM »
this year, on new years day.  She was on the farm up until late last year, then her son took her home with him because she was sick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 09:13:00 PM »
Ms Yoder was a wonderful lady who loved the Lord. You see Ms. Yoder was my Bible teacher many years ago when I attended Peoples Christian School. She taught me through God's Word how to be the wife that I am today. I learned so much through her classes that helped mold me into the woman I am today. She was an extremely loving, caring, and Godly lady. And although it's been years since I last saw her, she still remembered me and my family. And yes, I could see those beautiful eyes light up still today -- how happy she was to hear from her former students. Oh, how she loved to sing praises and hymns and now forever she is singing with the Lord in Heaven and how beautiful and full of riches her crown must be for all her service and dedication to the Lord here on this earth until her last day...God has called her to be with Him -- how beautiful a place she is in -- where I can only imagine. I thank God for putting her in my life at such a time that mattered where Biblical truths particulary about love and marriage were instilled in my heart forever. For this I am blessed and for this did God receive the glory.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 11:07:00 PM »
Those were very heartfelt words and you are so right about Mrs. Yoder. Its nice to read such a wonderful message/reply

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 10:48:00 AM »
I loved Ms. Yoder also. She was quit but what ever she said was said with her heart. Therefore always will be remembered. It is nice to see something Good said on fornits for a change.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mrs. Yoder Rebekah Home
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 07:29:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Ms Yoder was a wonderful lady who loved the Lord. You see Ms. Yoder was my Bible teacher many years ago when I attended Peoples Christian School. She taught me through God's Word how to be the wife that I am today. I learned so much through her classes that helped mold me into the woman I am today. She was an extremely loving, caring, and Godly lady. And although it's been years since I last saw her, she still remembered me and my family. And yes, I could see those beautiful eyes light up still today -- how happy she was to hear from her former students. Oh, how she loved to sing praises and hymns and now forever she is singing with the Lord in Heaven and how beautiful and full of riches her crown must be for all her service and dedication to the Lord here on this earth until her last day...God has called her to be with Him -- how beautiful a place she is in -- where I can only imagine. I thank God for putting her in my life at such a time that mattered where Biblical truths particulary about love and marriage were instilled in my heart forever. For this I am blessed and for this did God receive the glory.

Yes, I remember what an enchanting woman of God Mrs. Yoder was. She taught many of lessons during my stay @ the Rebekah Home for Girls 99-2001. For anyone who did not know Mrs. Yoder she was the kind of women who would melt your heart with the goodness of the Lord. She was the living testimony of a true loving witness for the Lord. Her compassion and love for teaching Bible principles was of the upmost integrtity. I can recall looking forward to her Bible studies every morning. Looking forword to anything in the Rebekah Home could be at times challenging. But when it came to Mrs. Yoder you knew you would lead the rest of the day with a good attitude because she set the mood. Jesus Christ set the foundation.  02/20/2007

Offline pamwoodger

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2007, 10:38:03 PM »
I was in the rebekah home in 2000, my name is pamela if anyone here remembers me or knows me from the home please email at [email protected] i am hoping to connect with some old friends, i am especially looking for modesto girls if you know jessica martinez or jamie brown please email me

Offline Chai

• View Profile
web site
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 03:02:36 PM »
newbeginningsgirlsacademy.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2007, 12:42:13 AM »
What about new beginnings. I know it used to be Rebekah and then they moved to missori  and stayed with TTC. Now they're in florida. Actually they've move back to missouri near joplin.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2007, 08:08:41 AM »
All they know to do is to get into trouble and move. They have moved several times over the last 30 years, do you see a pattern here?
They used to tell us that it was because of state licensing, well they need  find a new reason, like telling the kids the truth as to why they move so much.