Author Topic: The small office above the kitchen  (Read 2470 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
The small office above the kitchen
« on: February 01, 2006, 09:00:00 AM »
Let us not forget what use to take place up there. Sex, Sex, and more Sex. I heard once a staff at Elan knocked up some resident girl. Marty also went up there from time to time with a stray cat under his arm.

You could hear, " hi yuh yuh yuh, meow! meow! hi yuh yuh yuh" coming behind the closed locked door.

Me suh scalp kitty, me suh also get pussy, hi yuh yuh yuh, hi yuh yuh yuh.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 09:11:00 AM »
Dude why dont you grow up? Why do you waset your time posting silly shit? I think Elan damaged you for life. But if you try Im sure you could be a normal guy.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 09:26:00 AM »
Why do you waset your time posting silly shit? Not really sure how to  (waset) my time, but if you really want to know why I like to write silly shit about elan is because I have no respect for the people that work for it. Most of the people that work there went throught the program and most even had more problems then all of us put together.

They arent there to help us have a better life, they were paid to abuse us. The ring? Yeah, thats very therapeutic.

Elan was all about punishment for the staff that ran it. They seemed to have a sick pleasure from watching teens get punished and seeing the expression on there faces when they had priv's taken away. I seen alot of mental abuse happen there, like when Elan's staff would wait o the very last minute as the residents were ready to board the van for a trip, they would take the privs away on the spot for an incident that happened over 24 hrs ago. To me that is fucked up, and they got off on it.

Yet there was some people that worked there that did give a shit about us, but I also seen alot of them let go becuase they weren't strict enough. Its all a game and a scam, that place and many others should not exist.

Marty was the number one asshole that still works there. This son of a bitch use to place private bets with his cronies on who would be the victor in the ring. Also is morals were so 19th century. He would try and force his way onto others and would get all upset in the students that showed a lack of interest.

Something about sitting in a sweat tent with him in my drawers just didnt compute so well with me.

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 09:48:00 AM »
Marty brought you into a sweat tent.Like on King of the Hill? That's pretty sketchy.when was this,what house did he run?

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 09:50:00 AM »
On 2006-02-01 06:48:00, xres8182 wrote:

"Marty brought you into a sweat tent.Like on King of the Hill? That's pretty sketchy.when was this,what house did he run?"

He didnt bring me in there, matter of fact there were only a few that dared to go in. He would have a sweat tent handy when running static groups. The participants would be in their drawers sitting in this small hot crampy little tent with Marty.

Offline screann

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 09:51:00 AM »
Now thats the Elan shit Im talkin about. See you can do it. We all hated things about Elan and those are the things we should be posting. Repoter how long were you there and what house?

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 09:53:00 AM »
I was told I would have to be there anywhere from 18-24 months. Came in at the age of 17 and waited til I was 18 then signed out. I was there for about 7 months. I was first in house 7, then transferred over to house 3.

Offline screann

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 10:02:00 AM »
7 months?! Boy you got lucky. You didnt even get a real taste of the place, shit I was there almost 4 years. I guess it doesnt take long for that place to fuck us up hu. I HATE ELAN. ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 10:06:00 AM »
On 2006-02-01 07:02:00, screann wrote:

"7 months?! Boy you got lucky. You didnt even get a real taste of the place, shit I was there almost 4 years. I guess it doesnt take long for that place to fuck us up hu. I HATE ELAN. ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy:: "

You were there for almost 4 years?????God Damn!What year did you first arrive? What was the mandatory stay for your time?

Author of: "The Way of the Kruglik"
I'm back!!!!!!!!!!![ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2006-02-01 07:08 ]

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2006, 10:13:00 AM »
Sreann says that he/she was at elan for almost 4 years. And a good amount of us had a mandatory stay for 18 plus months. What does that tell you about Elan? Today the mandatory stay is much longer then in the past, that just goes to show, Elan cant get the job done and therefore needs more time.

The way I see it, Elan's production of a students stay has nearly doubled its amount of time for a persons stay. I think it is safe to say that they are lacking in production over the years and it is a lose.

Or, they are scamming more money out of people now these days? I think any parent that even considers sending their kid to Elan should ask the question to Elan, why is it that the mandatory stay is much longer then it was in the past?

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!![ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2006-02-01 07:14 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »
Reporter, what years where you in Elan, bro?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2006, 01:22:00 AM »

On 2006-02-01 07:13:00, The Elan Reporter wrote:

"Sreann says that he/she was at elan for almost 4 years. And a good amount of us had a mandatory stay for 18 plus months. What does that tell you about Elan? Today the mandatory stay is much longer then in the past, that just goes to show, Elan cant get the job done and therefore needs more time.

The way I see it, Elan's production of a students stay has nearly doubled its amount of time for a persons stay. I think it is safe to say that they are lacking in production over the years and it is a lose.

Or, they are scamming more money out of people now these days? I think any parent that even considers sending their kid to Elan should ask the question to Elan, why is it that the mandatory stay is much longer then it was in the past?

Brought to you by The Elan Reporter, the only reliable source for all your up to date Elan happenings.

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!![ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2006-02-01 07:14 ]"
[/qu    Dude 18 months is nothing now, back in the day  3,4,and 5 years was your time.And the Elan of my day was a living HELL, what nihgtmars are made of.If you fucked up bad theyd send ya to Parsonsfield Elan 4 as a LE.And trust me when I say if you came from 3 or 5 or anyother house for that matter Elan 4 was NOT the place to be. 4 was knowen as the State house or the bad ass house, babie killers, rapest, armed robbery, gang members . And none of us were happy campers. I am proud to say I never let them brake me. As far as money and Elan They Never paid back anything to anybody. There a bunch of scammers, and they always will be. Screann. By the way Repoter Im a She. :smile:

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2006, 08:58:00 AM »
So then back in the early 80's time at elan was longer? I always thought the time was shorter bakc then. Thought I heard during the Gottlieb era when he went throught the program it was only 12 months? I arrrived there in 88 and left in 89, or was it 87 and left in 88? I cant remember now, its been so long.

After being their for a month felt like a year for me, how one can adapt to such an enviroment is insane.

Gottlieb certainly loved running those GM's, the SOB got off on it. I can still picture him now, yelling, head truning red, spit flying all over the room.

And when the houses competed in sports, Gottlieb always insisted that Queen " we will rock you" and "we are the champions" be played loudly on a boom box. Gottlieb sure was a big fan of Queen, I guess him and the lead singer shared something in common?

The food that was provided was nasty with the exceptions of pizza, and hotdog day. I remember the sheperd pie, Oh how I hated that crap! And the juice concentrate, that stuff was just awful!
I wonder if they still offer sheperd pie?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2006, 12:35:00 PM »
They still had shepard pie back in 97..Disgusting fucking crap.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2006, 05:18:00 PM »
OMG how I remember that crap you gotta be kidding, we were eating it back in the 70's! Did you also get instant eggs? Just add water, food was bad for the most part.