Author Topic: Flame wars and trolls  (Read 16714 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Flame wars and trolls
« on: January 31, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »
Ok, ya'll, I'm getting a steady trickle of complaints about who's flaming whom and requests to put myself in the middle as arbitrator. Sorry, I don't have time to pour over this bullshit. You guys are all grown up. If you don't want to fight just stop fucking fighting, a'ight?  :roll:

The hypothalamus is one of the most important parts of the brain, involved in many kinds of motivation, among other functions.  The hypothalamus controls the "Four F's": 1. fighting;  2. fleeing;  3.feeding; and  4. mating.
-- Psychology professor in neuropsychology intro course

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 01:29:00 PM »
I apologize for my part in this war that is fornits.My part in it consists mostly of defending myself(stupid)against some very horrible things stated.I will no longer participate in this kind of behavior.the reporter should be banned from here.I havent any patience for bigotry,and certainly havent the stomach for his fecal,homosexual,violent fantasies.I promise to react the same way when faced with these kind of people.Maybe its me that should be banned.I am not perfect,but i will not go out of my way to hurt another,unless provoked.Again,my apologies to those who i have offended
art

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 01:43:00 PM »
Those flaming trolls and their wars.What a pain in the ass.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »
seems i remember a time that you banned "nazi" for spamming your board. This is the same individual,doing the same thing.people have left over this idiot,because noone wants to read this grotesque content. Maybe I should have left too but there are good people here that i care about,and who care for me.
I dont see how/why he is still allowed to post here.havent we all been abused enough?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2006, 03:00:00 PM »
OMG, You turldy coward. Get a fucking testicle! Haven't we been abused enough? Who is abusing you? The big scary black man with the gun to your head telling you to log into Fornits and cry about what 16 year old little acne infested skinny rich boys write about you. Oh the abuse! Grow a fucking sack you delusional basketcase!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2006, 03:49:00 PM »
On 2006-01-31 12:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"OMG, You turldy coward. Get a fucking testicle! Haven't we been abused enough? Who is abusing you? The big scary black man with the gun to your head telling you to log into Fornits and cry about what 16 year old little acne infested skinny rich boys write about you. Oh the abuse! Grow a fucking sack you delusional basketcase!"

sorry anon asshole,but noone deserves that or what you have to say either.I am fine with it... have you not noticed i fight back.But many have left,not to return.they are good people and deserve better.They deserve to be treated with the same respect they afford others,its the right thing to do..... sorry its beyond your grasp to understand....take the bag off and have a real conversation sissy
art

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2006, 04:15:00 PM »
How dumb do you have to be to think the person who ran the NAZI troll has not been trolling merrily along since then?

Normally, I'll try to reel someone in if they're flooding to the point where it's hard for anybody to carry on a conversation because they can't find it in the mess of similarly named topics or some such like that. But you turkeys? You bite every damned time! You who complain the most about the flame wars are the most prolific contributors.

Just don't address the dumb shit.

Here's a clue, Nazi probably never was racist or sexist or particularly familiar w/ neonazi stuff. He's just pushing your buttons. And you must be getting some sort of release or satisfaction out of it or you wouldn't keep bounding off after every stick he throws.
 :roll:

Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.
--Napoleon Bonaparte, French emperor

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2006, 05:51:00 PM »
Did I not apologize for my part in this? Today is the 1st time in days that a normal conversation has been had,because most others are full of the 200-300 really sickening posts.(that i responded too too many of) He needs to go away and I/we are looking to you to enforce your own policies about flooding,using up all your the bandwidth that you pay for and he uses up.
As to the prev post by an anon person and i dont think its any secret who it is.
Many of your readers have left as a result of his and a few others continual postings.Some of these people are my friends of many years. I dont think its right for him to be allowed to monopolize the board,he was banned for this before.Has something changed?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 01:53:00 AM »
Artie, want some cheese with that whine? :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2006, 09:07:00 AM »

On 2006-01-31 09:27:00, Eudora wrote:

"Ok, ya'll, I'm getting a steady trickle of complaints about who's flaming whom and requests to put myself in the middle as arbitrator. Sorry, I don't have time to pour over this bullshit. You guys are all grown up. If you don't want to fight just stop fucking fighting, a'ight?  ::rocker::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2006, 05:23:00 PM »
and what is the point of this board?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2006, 06:27:00 PM »
On 2006-02-04 14:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"and what is the point of this board?"
How much your mom needs to douche her filthy asshole.

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2006, 09:28:00 PM »
On 2006-01-31 14:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Did I not apologize for my part in this? Today is the 1st time in days that a normal conversation has been had,because most others are full of the 200-300 really sickening posts.(that i responded too too many of) He needs to go away and I/we are looking to you to enforce your own policies about flooding,using up all your the bandwidth that you pay for and he uses up.

As to the prev post by an anon person and i dont think its any secret who it is.

Many of your readers have left as a result of his and a few others continual postings.Some of these people are my friends of many years. I dont think its right for him to be allowed to monopolize the board,he was banned for this before.Has something changed?"

Ahhh poor wittle Artie, he has no one to help him change his diaper and read him a bed time story, awwwwwhhhh! What a pathetic man you are.42 yrs of age, and is crying about me. The last time someone cried about me was in 2nd grade, when I took another students toy. He cried, and cried and complained about me, threw a temper tandrum, just like you are doing Art.

And what part of Ginger's post do you not understand?Does she need to explain it to you while she holds your hand? God, you are so IMMATURE ARTHUR!

GROW UP.....
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2006, 08:07:00 AM »
Well at least your teachable,thats a good sign. You ahve used every one of my lines and statements in the last several posts ..
I dunno if thats progress or not.
I am off to do some charity work today.Have fun
"wittle boy"
lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Flame wars and trolls
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2006, 08:16:00 AM »
On 2006-02-05 05:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well at least your teachable,thats a good sign. You ahve used every one of my lines and statements in the last several posts ..

I dunno if thats progress or not.

I am off to do some charity work today.Have fun

"wittle boy"

lol"

Artie doing charity work?
Now what on earth would you have to
offer? I think its the other
way around. Artie is going to be the recipitent
of some chairty today.
I think they actaully found some
brave volunteers to help
change notsmartarts diapers.